Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tezaku

Puynsi

*Walks inside the building*

From the reports... this should be the place...

*Goes from the entrance to the main hall*

He-*cough*- HELLO?!

TheCreeper3

"somepony else is in here please DON'T"*grunt*"Do come in. I'll enjoy haveing a new friend in here"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

what do you think we should do?
we have to go in, we can't leave him like this
they both begin to walk back in there

Puynsi

Whos there?! *pulls out a flashlight*

*keeps going further into the hospital*

I should call some backup...dead...well...I will have to deal with this myself

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

"hello my friend how are you today"bye said with a grin while standing on his broken hoof
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

we're ok
what about you, you dont look so good

TheCreeper3

no I'm perfectly fine he said with a crooked smile
OC's

Puynsi

*pulls out an first aids kit*

Well... its not as bad as it looks... but we have to give that leg a proper treatment...

*starts cleaning and changing the bandages*

*speaks to Tezaku*

While I do this why you dont go and look for something to keep this leg straight? It could be a wood plank if you find one by the way?

Tezaku

Ateren

Trots up to the hospital and gives a great sigh. "This is still not the way to go!" He said stamping his hoof on the ground in minor annoyance. "That'll probably be the last time I take directions from a kilted beaver." He said with a defeated shrug getting ready to turn when the voice of curiosity spoke up. He taps his hoof a bit while looking at the hospital in front of him in a conflicting decision of whether or not to explore. He readjusts his sledgehammer on his back for the ready and walks inside.

Puynsi

Huh?!

*stops patching up Death and pulls a gun*

Whos there?!

*stands and starts looking around*

Ateren

Stops in mid-stride and heard a voice. His eyes widen a bit and drops to the floor immediately. He hesitates answering as he looks around. He has no idea if the origin of the voice is hostile or defensive so he crawls up behind an object before finally saying something. "A pony, who are you?" He said calling out from behind his shelter.

Tezaku

so how are we going to do this? asks Tez
thats what we need to plan out says ace

Puynsi

*put his gun on the sheat*
*Sigh*

Come over here, I wont hurt you...

*sits on the floor again*

I swear, this place give me the creeps

Ateren

Raises an eyebrow and takes a few moments to weigh the odds in his head. After bouncing a few outcomes he trots out of hiding for a bit and survey's the area. He trots up to the group and rubs the back of his head. "I was half expecting this place to be empty."

Puynsi

*giggles a little*

I dont... Im here for a report of a lost child... but I wasnt expecting somepony else...

*stops giggling*

Nevermind that, what are all of you doing here?

Tezaku

(ace is a colt, but tez is a stallion)
we came to help someone, and we were in here before
yeah, his evil side takes over, and then his good takes over
thats why we're back in here, to try and find a way to help him

Ateren

Folds his hooves with a calm wry look across his face. "Well, I was on my way to my destination but had gotten lost. After more misdirection I stumbled here and curiosity did the rest." He gives a light smile. "However, if you all need any help I will be more then happy to lend a hoof. I'm in no rush."

Go Up