Hey, Off-Topic board. Guess what?

Started by Brick Stonewood, 2013 Jan 22, 21:41:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Brick Stonewood

[move][/move]
That's right, everyone. As of today, I am officially pals with Pinkie Pie. I've got my certification and everything right here. Please try to contain your immense jealousy. I'll be over here having an awesome time at the party that I was invited to by my pal, Pinkie Pie. In fact, she was so eager to have me at her party, she actually wrote the invitation right there on the friendship certificate. So yeah, as you can see, I'm pretty much the coolest guy in the entire world. I just thought I'd let you all know that.

McSleuthburger

2013 Jan 22, 21:46:53 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 22, 21:52:01 by McSleuthburger
been there done that

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Liska

Oh, hey man. That's pretty cool.
I guess I'll just go over here and chill with aaaaaaalllllllllllllllll my pony friends8)

~Durpy

My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Itty Bit

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2013 Jan 22, 21:50:30
I guess I'll just go over here and chill with aaaaaaalllllllllllllllll my pony friends8)

NOWAI!
Since when was MetalMan a pony?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Bloomberg on 2013 Jan 22, 21:41:40

[move][/move]
That's right, everyone. As of today, I am officially pals with Pinkie Pie. I've got my certification and everything right here. Please try to contain your immense jealousy. I'll be over here having an awesome time at the party that I was invited to by my pal, Pinkie Pie. In fact, she was so eager to have me at her party, she actually wrote the invitation right there on the friendship certificate. So yeah, as you can see, I'm pretty much the coolest guy in the entire world. I just thought I'd let you all know that.
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jan 22, 21:46:53
been there done that

Gentlemen, gentlemen! We can all be friends.  :D No need to fight~
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Liska

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Jan 22, 22:39:58

NOWAI!

Since, like, foooooorever, jeez.  DD:

Billow Pillow

2013 Jan 22, 22:58:22 #9 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 22, 23:02:19 by Lyra Heartstrings
That is quite the amazing collection you got going their Anya, also you guys know you don't actually have to quote the picture each and everytime.  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

hyper drive [HD]

i want shining armor ovO

ComputerDeathglare

2013 Jan 22, 23:03:45 #11 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 22, 23:14:06 by ComputerDeathglare
Wait for it... wait...

Freaking. Pony tree.

Self-explanatory.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Julius

Just now you're becoming friends with her, Bloomberg? We've been friends for a while now! lol

I know, I know, that was lazy and quick. I actually got a comic idea from this post though. :P
Purr~

Jenzy

Look at them eyes. They look like Crystal Pony eyes O:

BUT, you know... Crystal Ponies' eye glare are Hexagonal and Diamond. lol

Quite a collection you guys. I've finally got almost $200 again (Last time spent on Everfree merch). Saving it though. That won't do at all. :P

I hope I get some ponies on my b-day. That'd be splendid! :3

NEEDS MORE PONY!!

FeinSukanku

So, apparently you need certification to be friends with a pony who is friends with everyone...

Perteks

Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

super_chris85

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2013 Jan 22, 22:50:50
Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Jan 22, 22:39:58

NOWAI!

Since, like, foooooorever, jeez.  DD:

Metal Man is obviously best pony

Blues-Music

Okay normally I don't make these , but when I saw this thread it seemed like a challenge.
Spoiler: show

You jelly?

Go Up