Elder scrolls Online Beta

Started by Deviant, 2013 Jan 22, 12:08:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Deviant

2013 Jan 22, 12:08:35 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 22, 13:29:54 by Deviant
Can't believe there isnt a thread on this one                    I'll make it quick
So Bethesda and Zenimax just released a new Cinematic video.
But to everyones surprise, at the end of the vid we were told that we could apply for the closed beta.
So if you're an Elderscrolls fan or if you are just looking for a promising MMORPG, i'd start following this one..

Click on that link to go to the Beta signup  http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/ ; (The site is expiriencing Heavy traffic, so expect to wait a bit)

Anyhoo, what do you guy think of this upcoming title?

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Deviant on 2013 Jan 22, 12:08:35
Can't believe there isnt a thread on this one]                   
There is a thread actually, I remember posting on it a long time ago.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Blues-Music

You should really search if there is an existing thread about a game before posting.

Sotha

It would seem that the previous thread can be found here.

I just applied for the beta, myself. I don't know, the game has some interesting ideas. We'll see.
May you walk on warm sands.

CyanideInsanity

I've applied too. I'd really like to know their business model though. I hope its a one time payment like guild wars 2. The thing that has me truly interested right now is the alliance war.

And about the old thread. I don't know about here, but most forums have a rule against reviving threads that are several months without a reply.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Deviant

Hmmm, i knew i saw a ESO thread sometime ago.
The search bar didn't give me any results tough...  :\

Midnight Breeze

2013 Jan 22, 15:12:18 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 23, 09:11:06 by McSleuthburger
God, that was one hell of a one sided fight. Depicting the Aldmeri defeating a whole army of imperials. At least I think it was the Aldmeri. While the other two factions poke along underground or climbing the wall.

Blues-Music

I just want to say if you mess with the imperials there will be an arrow in your throat  ^-^ .
So I signed up for the beta , and i'l hopefully get accepted.
I can already just imagine me , and a group of archers planning to attack a thalmor guild meeting. We would just wait in the window sneaking , and bam. Head shot.
Which reminds me. I'm gonna need a team of skilled warriors.

Book Smarts

For the Dominion! Never underestimate the power of the Bosmer!

I already signed up for a beta position, would be neat to get in  :3

Blues-Music

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 22, 15:23:05

You are so lucky we have a peace treaty signed. Otherwise I would have no reason to put your soul in a gem for siding with them.
Just joking of course I hate none of you for not being imperials. Different opinions. However I will kill you. Unless you're the thalmor. We got a treaty.
Also I don't like the thalmor that much. They think everyone has to be an elf.

Midnight Breeze

Blues, you realize you won't be able to play as an imperial, right?

They're the faction that all the others are scheming to take down or reform.

Sotha

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jan 22, 15:12:18
God, that was one hell of a one sided fight. Depicting the Aldmeri completely slaughtering a whole army of imperials. At least I think it was the Aldmeri. While the other two factions poke along underground or climbing the wall.

Yeah... she seemed a little OP, but the Breton (I think?) assassin dude was a total badflank.

I will be a Khajiit though. Every character I've ever played since Morrowind has been Khajiit. Talk about loyalty. Despite that, I think the Ebonheart Pact would actually be the most fun to play. But then again, Morrowind is one of my favourite games (and favourite TES game by far).

And yes, their business model is what has me the most worried, and will probably determine when or if I play.
May you walk on warm sands.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 22, 15:25:36
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 22, 15:23:05

You are so lucky we have a peace treaty signed. Otherwise I would have no reason to put your soul in a gem for siding with them.
Just joking of course I hate none of you for not being imperials. Different opinions. However I will kill you. Unless you're the thalmor. We got a treaty.
Also I don't like the thalmor that much. They think everyone has to be an elf.

Imperial is my favorite human type race, Bosmer is my all time favorite race of Elder Scrolls  X3

Julius

Just signed up and I got an above average rating! Hope I make it! ^-^

If the gameplay is anything like Skyrim (Only one I've played in the series)... With online features and other players... This should be fun! :D
Purr~

Blues-Music

I got an excellent rating! If I do get in I think I might make a video group.

Julius

I found it silly that signing up for emails raised the rating though. lol
Purr~

Book Smarts

Julius

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 22, 20:19:42
What is this rating?

When you're signing up there's a little window to the right that shows you your chances of being aproved.

There's average, above average and excellent apparently.
Purr~

Book Smarts

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jan 22, 22:41:05
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 22, 20:19:42
What is this rating?

When you're signing up there's a little window to the right that shows you your chances of being aproved.

There's average, above average and excellent apparently.

Aw man, I wasn't paying attention  >.<

Midnight Breeze

I think I'm leaning toward Daggerfall at the moment. I hope they have Redguards.

Go Up