Metagame! (RP, NOT a jump-in): Please post at least 2 sentences or more per post

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Jan 03, 17:53:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 03, 07:25:56
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 03, 00:20:52
((...for the record, I'm waiting for Nightly.))
((she wont be back till next summer))

((So we don't have to worry about her then? i am going to miss her.))

bauccgia0

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

Omega_Khaos

((When can we continue? We can just have her on the sidelines till she comes back. treat her like she no longer a threat.))

bauccgia0

The Wandering Magus

Nightly is unlucky, and gets hit by another Stone Needle, thankfully by the blunt end and "lightly".  She collapses onto the floor, unconscious, and is picked up by a giant lightning bolt and thrown several miles away, landing in a convenient pile of mattresses.  She'll be out of commission for the rest of the battle.

With Blinding Darkness Nullified by Arty, Blazing's Blazing Strike 60% Fire+Physical Melee successfully hits the 50% Partially Petrified Shadow Creature, reducing it to 0% health and Defeating it.

All orbs are returned to Chrysteel.

Everypony besides Majem gets a *3 multiplier and +Harmony to all attacks, and cannot be Discorded.

Chrysteel's Harmonic Wave destroys the remainder of the Stone Needles within the shields, and also deals 20*3=60% damage to the remaining 30% Partially Petrified Shadow Creature, reducing it to 0% health.  The Harmony effect completes the process, turning it fully to stone and Defeating it.

Arty uses this round to charge his spell.

Laserbolt continues casting Moonlight's Embrace, continuing to defend against the Rain of Stone Needles.  No opening seems forthcoming, but his defense is boosted by 3x.

Majem's boosted Agility and Speed allows him to Evade all the Stone Needles and progress another step.

Blazing attempts and succeeds in moving a second time in this turn due to the Harmonic Blessing buff, casting a Mega Shield *3+Harmony, which additionally adds a Fire buff to outgoing attacks.  Attacks now have *3+Harmony+Fire.

Bleyd forfeits his turn.

The Rain of Stone Needles continues unabated.  The Spore Cloud is now larger, spreading down onto the ninth and eighth steps.  It is fortunate that the Ultimate Evil isn't trying multiple attacks at the same time.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

bauccgia0

Laserbolt, seeing no opening, and no disadvantage of dropping the shield, keeps it up, to protect his friends.

ArtVeigar

A bright trail of a smoke-like aura could be seen coming out from Arty's very skin, that now wasn't only white, but started to glow as well. The flow of energy started to get stronger, with his tail, mane and magic aura flowing with it. The aura started to condense over him and, as it spread to the side, it flowed down again, forming a dome of light over Arty. Chrysteel could feel strong and positive feelings coming from inside the dome, from peace of mind to hope and to love. The dome wasn't a shield, but a sign saying that something big will happen next turn.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel steadies herself and prepares her Valor's Wingstorm for any atk the enemy might try.
{Effects currently in effect on Chrysteel:
1. Harmonic attacks [duration: remainder of combat]
2. Haste [duration: 2 GM posts // effect: doubles actions]
3. harmonic amplifier [duration: 2 GM posts // effect: x 3 all attacks and abilities]
4. True Harmonics [Duration: as long as form is held and harmonic orbs remain]
5. Harmonic orbs: (44 hope orbs) [22 love orbs] /duration: until all are discharged\
}
[glow=pink,2,300]Don't worry Arty. I am here. Nothing will get past me.[/glow] Chrysteel says to arty while channeling her own power into his dome amplifying his own power. (Changeling Spell: Energy Amplifier)

-----VS the enemy-----
Action free:
Attack used = Harmonic horn blast:
this is a natural attack for all unicorns, alicorns and changelings. however this one is empowered with harmonic energy due to the effect of true Harmonics.
Cost: 5% mana reserve
Casting Action: instant [this can be used on top of all other actions in the round.]
Range: Line of sight
Target/Area: one target (eldritch polygon on 5th step)
Effect: deals 30% harmonic+arcane to non-boss target or 10% harmonic+arcane to boss target (damage is not including the multiplier.)

Action one:
Ability readied: Valor's Wingstorm
[Ability will go off if an enemy tries to attack any ally within range of the wingstorm.]

Action two:
Ability = Energy Amplifier
Target = Arty
Effect = doubles the amount of energy being stored by arty inside the dome.

passive usage = Valor's light+Mother's Love
Spoiler: show

All effects, with a range, have no range limit at this time. also for the purpose of effects from auras, all harmonic attacks are the same as light attacks.
--------------------------------------
Valor's Light passives:
=== Chrysteel is immune to fear.
=== Allies in 30ft of Chrysteel gain mental resistance
=== All allies light based effects are increased by 5% damage vs dark/chaotic beings
=== Chrysteel cannot use dark attacks.
----------------------------------------------
Mother's Love passives:
=== Heals allies within 30 ft for 4% health a round.
=== Removes all darkness based effects on allies within 15ft
=== Shield's the hearts of allies with 10ft (gives resistance to reality damage)
(all effects also apply to Chrysteel but with the following changes; heals Chrysteel for 2% a round)

bauccgia0

Laserbolt laughed at how well everyone was working together, a loud good-natured laugh.

[glow=black,2,300]LIKE A WELL OILED MACHINE, EH?![/glow]

The Wandering Magus

The universe, for the record, waits for Blazing and Majem to move.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

Chirp

"Keep going, Majem. Keep going." He thought to himself, eyeing the spore cloud that was spreading downwards. It would harm him, but with the orbs still in his possession, he could shrug off the negative effects. Slowed down by the still raining needles, he jumped up one more step, into the cloud.

The Wandering Magus

Laserbolt continues casting Moonlight's Embrace, continuing to defend against the Rain of Stone Needles.  No opening seems forthcoming, but his defense is still boosted by 3x.

Arty uses this round to continue charging his spell, which is now ready for casting next round.

Chrysteel's Harmonic Horn Blast deals 30*3=90%+Harmony+Fire+Arcane to the Eldritch Polygon on the fifth step, reducing it to 10% health and incurring the effects Partially Petrified 50% Movement+Evade and Grievously Wounded -5% health/turn 50% outgoing damage.

Chrysteel's Energy Amplifier doubles Arty's magical energy reserves for his spell.

Chrysteel's Valor Wingstorm is prepped and ready for casting immediately next turn.

Blazing forfeits his turn.

Majem continues to the eighth step, his Evade and Agility still allowing him to dodge all incoming Stone Needles, but now entering the Spore Cloud.

"HA! YOU THOUGHT I'D STOP THIS EFFECTIVE ATTACK BEFORE TRYING ANOTHER ONE SIMULTANEOUSLY?!  WELL, THINK AGAIN!"

The Rain of Stone Needles continues unabated.

The Spore Cloud expands to the seventh and sixth steps.  If Majem is not Immune to Disease-based debuffs, he gains a Debilitating Disease debuff that decreases movement speed by half each turn he stays inside the AoE field and drains him of 10% health per turn, along with an additional Carrier debuff which causes him to have a 25% chance of spreading the Debilitating Disease to allies within 10 feet of him.  If he IS Immune to Disease-based debuffs, he only gains the Carrier debuff and not the Debilitating Disease debuff.  If he is in liquid form, he might avoid the Carrier debuff.

The Eldritch Polygon unfolds and folds and twists itself until it is twice the size of a pony, but capable of moving at the speed of light in bursts.  In a flash, it collapses in on itself, vanishes from sight and reappears just outside of the shield, and morphs until several Light Daggers appear jutting out of its exterior, aimed at the shield, and specifically at Chrysteel.  If not Interrupted, the sudden sideways hail of Light+Melee, combined with the Rain of Stone Needles, may weaken the shield greatly.

The Ultimate Evil begins summoning and tossing Lava Boulders at the group, each boulder capable of dealing 80% melee+fire+light damage and inflicting both Partially Petrified and Grievous Burns for 50% movement+evade and -10% health/turn.  They can be blocked with VERY powerful magic shields, but it is highly advised to dodge them instead.

Majem can now see that there is a total of 30 steps to the top of the so-called "endless" stair.  The top ten steps look electrified and very spiky; they will have to be made safe by some spell before being used, but that's for later in the stage.

ArtVeigar

The energy forming the dome flowed and twisted around Arty. Powered by Chrysteel, it was even stronger, and the energy level was alarming. Suddenly, it shrunk and seemed to be absorbed back by Arty's skin, with no apparent changes. - [glow=black,2,300]"What....? What happened?"[/glow] - He was dumbfounded. There was no sign of the energy he had gathered, not even the energy given by Chrysteel. - [glow=black,2,300]"I... Was sure I could use that spell... It... I...[/glow] - He looked at Chrysteel, and quickly avoided her gaze - [glow=black,2,300]"I'm... I'm sorry, I shouldn't try to do anything I'm not sure I'm able to. I'll... I'll compensate for it.... I... I mustn't let it knock me down."[/glow] - He channeled his magic as usual, nothing stronger and nothing unusual, casting a haste spell at anyone in a range of two stairs, including himself. It allowed the affected ones to do double actions and improving evasion for the next three turns. - [glow=black,2,300]"Here, use this to finish the Polygon. We must hurry up and help Majem."[/glow] - His voice still showed his disappointment with himself. He used his improved movement to avoid the neddles and lava bolders and proceed to the next step.

Omega_Khaos

With the attacks used, the prepared ability "Valor's Wingstorm" activates intercepting all attacks in its range, negating them and dealing  damage to all enemy targets in the range.

Valor's Wing-Storm: Major interrupt, disables evading and blocking deals 6%(23% w/buffs) harmonic damage to boss enemies and 20%(65% w/buffs) harmonic damage to all other enemies.

Passive auras:

All effects with a range have no range and affect all allies for the time being.
Valor's light:
=== Chrysteel is immune to fear.
=== Allies in 30ft of Chrysteel gain mental resistance
=== All allies light based effects are increased by 5% damage vs dark/chaotic beings
=== Chrysteel cannot use dark attacks.
Mother's Love:
=== Heals allies within 30 ft for 4% health a round.
=== Removes all darkness based effects on allies within 15ft
=== Shield's the hearts of allies with 10ft (gives resistance to reality damage)
(all effects also apply to Chrysteel but with the following changes; heals Chrysteel for 2% a round)

Effects active on Chrysteel:

1. Harmonic attacks [duration: remainder of combat]
2. Haste [duration: 1 GM posts // effect: doubles actions]
3. Arty's Haste [duration: 1 GM posts // effect: doubles actions]
3. Harmonic Amplifier [duration: 1 GM posts // effect: x 3 all attacks and abilities]
4. True Harmonics [Duration: as long as form is held and harmonic orbs remain]
5. Harmonic orbs: (44 hope orbs) [22 love orbs] /duration: until all are discharged\

Actions this round = 4
0.1 = Action Free
Attack used = Harmonic horn blast:
this is a natural attack for all unicorns, alicorns and changelings. however this one is empowered with harmonic energy due to the effect of true Harmonics.
Cost: 5% mana reserve
Casting Action: instant [this can be used on top of all other actions in the round.]
Range: Line of sight
Target/Area: one target (final polygon two steps up on step 7)
Effect: deals 30% harmonic+arcane to non-boss target or 10% harmonic+arcane to boss target.

1. She moves with arty to step 6 darting back and forth interrupting most of, if not all of, the incoming attacks and hurting the nearby enemies with her prepared ability.((Please see above for damage dealt in this way.))

2. prepares her buffs for reactivation next round ((10 hope and 5 love orbs used to reactivate buffs: Harmonic Amplifier and haste. This time because she is prepping for it only needs one set of 10 and 5 to empower the abilities again.))

3. She readies Mother's Furry and Valor's Retribution for next turn. ((more preparing of an attack plan. can use the ability without the miss action if prepared before use. All preparing takes one action for each type of ability prepared. so in this case one buff set prep and one attack set prep.))

4. She uses on all allies:
Harmonic Mother's Gift: Heals all allies for 20% health and cures either the carrier debuff or one Disease debuff, can be used once every 2 rounds.

[glow=pink,2,300]Well arty in time even a spell like that would become easy. Just don't give up on it just yet, okay?[/glow] Chrysteel says to arty as she move and acts with him.

The Wandering Magus

Chirp

Majem felt Chrysteel's magic coursing through his body, and healing him from the disease he'd caught. While he might still infect others, at least for now he wouldn't feel the negative effects it gave. He'd thank her, but everypony was pretty busy as is, no distractions needed.
Without the slow debuff he'd usually get from the spore cloud, Majem simply went on his way, jumping up the ninth step. Two more and he'd be out, then he'd be able to use those orbs he's been given to cure himself, and speed up his climb.

bauccgia0

Looking around, Laserbolt saw the boulders coming down the mountain. He was in no position to stop protecting his friends, but he had to do something about them.

[glow=blue,2,300]MAJEM! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT A SLIGHT ENCHANTMENT?[/glow]

The unicorn's horn began to glow, and a small orb appeared at the end. The orb began growing tentacles and eyes rapidly, and took on a watery appearance. It then proceeded to float over to Majem, sliding around him in the air.

[glow=blue,2,300]JUST GRAB IT, AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAP INTO SOME PRETTY POWERFUL STUFF![/glow]

The orb is a blessing of Cthulhu, and will allow Majem's control over water to become much more powerful. Should he choose to take it, he will become part Eldritch Water Elemental, able to create and control veritable oceans of water. With it, he is 90% immune to fire attacks, and should be able to stop the boulders.

The Wandering Magus

Go Up