Rikaria

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jan 01, 14:32:49
You didn't know you could do these? lol

Not everything is obvious...

Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Jan 01, 14:38:54
Do you really want to see the game broken? ovO
Spoiler: show

Holy cow @ that 2nd video...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Shadow Mare

QuoteNot everything is obvious...

QuoteIn Galaxy, you only have a cursor. We have a source from Galaxy 2, the Co-Star Luma. NSMBU and NSLU only had blocks, and 3D World has some sort of hand/glove thing...

It kinda is if you play these. This is the norm of Nintendo.

blobking156

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jan 01, 15:12:56
QuoteNot everything is obvious...

QuoteIn Galaxy, you only have a cursor. We have a source from Galaxy 2, the Co-Star Luma. NSMBU and NSLU only had blocks, and 3D World has some sort of hand/glove thing...

It kinda is if you play these. This is the norm of Nintendo.

I have played those, and I know you can manipulate things, I just didn't think of doing those particular things.

Jenzy

I guess y'all don't read the manuals or even previews of the game that might've shows a little guide on the controls.

Even though I already knew the controls, being an expert and all, I still skimmed through the manual.

Also, you could've poked the touch screen with your finger or stylus, move it around, and see what happens in the area. Yeah yeah, for a game about cats, let's not use curiosity... It could just save 9 lives. ovO

For NSMBU/LU, and past Galaxy games though, they were unavailable for just Single-Player. Interesting how the option stayed for the GamePad player (at least you could use it to control a character now than using a Wiimote in Multiplayer)

Shadow Mare

Will Nintendo will ever make a Mario game with Online?

Julius

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jan 01, 15:26:33

I can only dream... And let's hope it's not limited to Mario if they do end up going for online on their games! I SO want to play with Itty but can't because of them not adding online multiplayer... :(
Purr~

Rikaria

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jan 02, 05:49:27
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jan 01, 15:26:33

I can only dream... And let's hope it's not limited to Mario if they do end up going for online on their games! I SO want to play with Itty but can't because of them not adding online multiplayer... :(

When I first heard Super Mario 3D World had online features and multiplayer, I had my hopes up. But when I heard the online aspect was only Miiverse-related stuff, those hopes got utterly crushed :(

Spoiler: Have some unrelated music that I found by randomly searching • show

Yay for Super Mario Galaxy 2 mash-ups!

Jenzy

This is the MARIO thread after all. I'll just-a leave this-a here... ^-^

Champion's Road

Now to finish off the rest of the other levels I haven't completed as the other characters and... finish off Champion's Road with the rest of the characters...

FUN! ovO (It really is. Wonderful platforming in this game~)

I really have to get back to New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U though. When I get the time, I'll first get to the unfinished business I have in NSMBU, take on the NSLU challenges, and finally get through SM3DW's courses.

When I get a game, I like to have 100% Completion and enjoy the games to the fullest, no matter how difficult! B) (It helps when there's good fun and challenge. I don't think I'll ever get bored of Mario games)

Rikaria

I still want NSMBU+NSLU, but SSB4 (or whatever they plan to call it) and MK8 are still my top priorities... (And it doesn't help that they keep teasing new pics just about every day for those games on Miiverse DD:)

blobking156

Okay, SSB4WU and SSB43DS look amazing. hopefully they'll have lucas/Ness in it, it is Mother's 50th anniversary this year.

Jenzy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jan 12, 10:05:44
I still want NSMBU+NSLU, but SSB4 (or whatever they plan to call it) and MK8 are still my top priorities... (And it doesn't help that they keep teasing new pics just about every day for those games on Miiverse DD:)

Yeah. Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 4 3DS.
While I never got Brawl (or Melee, but played through those two of course), it's always been great fun (and maybe some fights from the fighting lol) playing through the Super Smash Series!

Mario Kart 8 was also the game I was anticipating more, until Super Mario 3D World revealed its later trailer (I never doubted Nintendo though. I knew the game was going to wow us...). But since 3D World is out now, I'm eager to get Mario Kart 8 again! (They better return VS. Mode. And it's nice to see the man in purple back to racing again...)

Fun Fact: I only don't have Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (and 8 obviously)

I haven't been paying attention to those Sakurai posts, but I trust some of my friends that seemingly keep up with the updates. ovO (And I look it up too to see what's new)
Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Jan 12, 10:26:15
Okay, SSB4WU and SSB43DS look amazing. hopefully they'll have lucas/Ness in it, it is Mother's 50th anniversary this year.

I just checked through Sakurai's posts. Yeah. This game's lookin' pretty darn amazing~ ^-^

That'd be cool of Nintendo to have an EarthBound/Mother Anniversary. It's actually it's 24th Anniversary though (July 27, 1989-2013) X3

But some recognition for other titles like that would be nice. I'm not too familiar with some of the other series, but they seem pretty cool~

Shadow Mare

Well U can buy Earthbound on the eShop so that's something.

blobking156

It is something, but Mother 3 was never released in America. i'd love it if they released it.

Rikaria

Koopalings confirmed for Mario Kart 8!

KireiameJin

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Feb 13, 17:55:08
Koopalings confirmed for Mario Kart 8!

Attaching the trailer :3

My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Rikaria

Yeah, sorry for not linking it earlier... I had to pick someone up after I watched totday's Nintendo Direct.

But wow... this Mario Kart will definitely have a huge roster compared to past ones.

Jenzy

Mario Kart 8 just keeps lookin' better and better! :D

Augh! May 30.... Why do you have to be so far awaaay?! DD:

The game's probably getting a lot of good work put into it, and polishing up this fantastic looking game. Better late than never~

Can't wait though. I wonder which other characters are going to appear... And the tracks, retro and new. Wow. Why can't I hold on to all this hype?! ovO

Oh yeah, and here's this game's gorgeous lookin' boxart...

GoldenTerrabyte

Recently beat Super Mario Sunshine! It was brilliant! Too bad the final boss was so easy...
I'm back

Rikaria

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, all the hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype for MK8 T_T

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Feb 14, 10:14:19
Recently beat Super Mario Sunshine! It was brilliant! Too bad the final boss was so easy...

I miss that game... And I definitely have to agree on the final boss.

KireiameJin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Feb 14, 10:14:19
Recently beat Super Mario Sunshine! It was brilliant!

I see what you did there  :3

I'm still wondering why there's no secuel to that game, the mechanics were interesting, and it was overall a very cool diferent way to play super Mario.

My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Go Up