previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ComputerDeathglare

Discord ain't got nuthin on the chaos Anita wreaks on Justin. ovO
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Enstramentall

ovO  lol Anita's probabley worse than almost ANYTHING that the Mane Six've faced, and we're giving her backup!  ovO
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Enstramentall

A good plan.  ovO Now, for more puns... Leo There? A biker and part of Anita's gang? :D  ovO
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Enstramentall

All too perfect! This'll be the worst.. I mean, uh... BEST VILLANS EVER! ovO I'm SO going through with this idea!  ovO

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Enstramentall

His life'll be miserable.  :c OH WELL! ovO He's got Enstra and other random ponies. So, back to those plans... :/

ComputerDeathglare

One of Anita's friends could be a pony who is an insane klutz and always breaks Justin's clocks.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Enstramentall

Good...GOOD! Trip Dover! ovO

ComputerDeathglare

Possible relative to Derpy? :P
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Enstramentall

Sounds great. Well, that's all the time we have for tonight, folks! Come back tomorrow!

ComputerDeathglare

*Sits and waits for reopening*
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Enstramentall

Re-opened. So, where did we leave off? Oh yes... ovO Ruining Justin's life.... lol I sketched and colored drawings of Anita and Blue, so those'll be up soon... Now, more characters? But what! :s

ComputerDeathglare

Justin's polar opposite. ovO
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Enstramentall

ovO Yesh....YESH..... How 'bout that technology idea?! It's simply SMASHING! I'm thinking a blue and purple stallion, Anita's boyfriend, and extremely into his phone or electronic devices.  ovO I'm writing these down.  ovO

Seriack

Late to the party... But... I now feel bad that Enstra likes Farsight. Poor Justin, he has no idea...!
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Enstramentall

2013 Apr 01, 21:21:11 #37 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 01, 21:24:41 by Enstramentall
They kind of had a giant fight, so that's going to be nixed....I've got to update this...

Aaaand done, there's the update.

Seriack

Oh dear... I need to update Farsight's page... Tons has happened since he arrive here, I could probably write a novel if I remember it all...
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Enstramentall

I totally know how you feel. I haven't updated these backstories and characters (besides now) at all since they were first written.  :]

Go Up