Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

narwhaliagames

aru nodds and enters the portal
ay i'm no longer using this site

FlameandIce

"hello there Physics could you take me with you?" it reads the doll seems to look up at Physics
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Physics was really unsure about taking the doll, but the last time the sign said something, it was a good idea to follow it, so Physics gives a nod, and grabs the doll before continuing down the hallway.
thank you Sky Sketch

Princess_Luna

When Luna pops out of the portal she falls but gets up right away brushing the dust off Finaly out...
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

they arrive in the main room of the castle as aru struggles to get the moon up but does it eventualy

Princess_Luna

I'm gonna wake Tia up... she might know what to do! Luna runs upstairs twards Celestia's room
Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

doll seems to let out a distorted giggle as Physics picks it up at the end of the corridor is a unlocked door
RP idea give me feedback

narwhaliagames

in her room celestia is sleeping

Princess_Luna

Luna walks up to Celestia's bed side Tia... Wake up Tia! but she is still asleep Celestia! still no buge CELESTIA! She pops out of bed
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

W-WHAT l-luna what happened to you

Princess_Luna

Luna sits down on the floor Well... I woke up in a dark room without my wings or my horn, whent through a fake wall, touched a rock, got posesed by said rock, was found by Aur, and whent into a portal! and then jokingly said Your day?
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

celestia sat there stunned looking at her eyes then shook herself out of it sister you may want to see your eyes

Princess_Luna

Luna turned to Celestia's mior WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED?
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

i-i dont know her eyes were red and snake-like

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Nov 09, 23:48:15
doll seems to let out a distorted giggle as Physics picks it up at the end of the corridor is a unlocked door

Physics continues through, opening the door and getting to the next room as quickly as possible.
thank you Sky Sketch

Princess_Luna

Luna shuts her eyes in and wont open them for fear that a pegasi could fly by and see Do you know of this rock I speek of? How to fix it? what is happening?
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

the rock was the prison for a being known as the nameless one he feeds off of fear, sadness, stress, anger and other negative feelings

FlameandIce

in the next room there are three doors two blank ones and a very colorful one
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

Well... he's a smart one. has everything but sadness. But what happened to my wings and horn?
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

i'm guessing he has taken them from you heh at least you weren't turned to a weak frail filly as well

Go Up