Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlameandIce

there was a large doll sitting against the other end of the wall it appeared to be blocking something
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

And that is done how?
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]there are two ways the nearly inpossable but less painful way or the way too easy but way more painful way[/glow]
ay i'm no longer using this site

Princess_Luna

As long as I'm still alive and I get my wings and horn back... I'm good
Rub some bacon on it.

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Nov 09, 22:54:35
there was a large doll sitting against the other end of the wall it appeared to be blocking something

Physics eyes the doll for a few moments before moving to the back of the room, and uses his telekinesis to try to move the doll around.
thank you Sky Sketch

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]i cant garrentee the horn and wings but the easy but painful way would be you getting killed and there for seperating your soul from his but the hard but less painful way is waiting for him to willingly come out[/glow]

FlameandIce

there is a hole in the wall behind the doll barely large enough to fit Physics through
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

luna's jaw drops G-geting killed! I think I can wait it out... She looks at the floor If it does take over can I re-take myself over or am I just a monster forever? Luna thinks and starts to laugh It's kinda like nightmare moon! she stops laughing and looks worried But the elements of harmony can't help this time
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]as far as i know you will be insane forever......just like dad......[/glow]

Princess_Luna

Oh... luna shakes her head in understanding and looks up well we should try to find a way out! remembering that luna has no sence of time her eyes widen in shock I can't raise the moon! Wait... where is Tia? What time is it?
Rub some bacon on it.

Dark Hooves

Felucia hides in the darkness of the alley trying to stay away from the ponies.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Nov 09, 23:11:36
there is a hole in the wall behind the doll barely large enough to fit Physics through

Physics inches his way closer the hole, before eventually hoofing it and making a dash for it.
thank you Sky Sketch

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]mother is resting but i'll try to raise the moon tonight ok?[/glow]

Princess_Luna

Luna sighs Ok... do you know a way out?
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]yes[/glow] aru summons the staff of judgement and creates a portal

Princess_Luna

First good thing all day! Luna head starts to throb. She puts her head in her hoofs and closes her eyes trying to make the pain go away
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]when we get back you need to rest[/glow]

FlameandIce

on the other side of the wall is a passage way there is a doll against the wall with writing next to it
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Physics stops to read the text, hoping it could help him out, even if it meant standing next to the creepy doll.
thank you Sky Sketch

Princess_Luna

The pain subsides Ok lets get going she said that sentence quicker then pinkie pie ever could
Rub some bacon on it.

Go Up