Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess_Luna

Free who? WHO AR'T THOU WANTING FREEDOM? THY CAN HELP IF IT IS NOT FOR A CRIME!
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

she comes across a large glowing purple crystal [glow=red,2,300]touch the stone[/glow]
ay i'm no longer using this site

Princess_Luna

I shal *cough* I will when you tell me why I should and who you are!
Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

the rose has 10 petals on it there is another hall way there is a wall with writing on it next to the hall that reads "watch for the edges" hm I suppose we should walk down the center then right? Lemy asks looking to the other side of the hall that has another vase
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

narwhaliagames

[glow=red,2,300]that you do not need to know now touch the stone or be trapped in here forever[/glow]

the dark gods

Physics nods to Lemy.
Yea, that seams pretty smart Lemy... Physics tells his son, before trotting the way his son had described.
thank you Sky Sketch

Princess_Luna

Is this a trick? Why are my wings gone? Where is my horn? Was it you?
Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

Lemy follows Physics as they walk a hoof shoots out of the wall grabbing at the two not able to reach them though
RP idea give me feedback

narwhaliagames

[glow=red,2,300]do not ask questions or else[/glow] she felt a torturous pain in her chest [glow=red,2,300]I WILL KILL YOU[/glow]

Princess_Luna

Her head throbs and grabs her chest OK OK! the pain subsides but her head is still throbing I shal-will do it... but I hope it is not a trick Luna pokes the stone with a shaking hoof
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

[glow=red,2,300]YES[/glow] a shadow-like silhouette of her appears from the crystal and enters her body [glow=red,2,300]you will be my new host[/glow]

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Nov 09, 20:57:03
Lemy follows Physics as they walk a hoof shoots out of the wall grabbing at the two not able to reach them though

Good call son... Physics tells Lemy while continuing to trot towards the door to the next room.
thank you Sky Sketch

Princess_Luna

her body shakes and falls to the floor I.. should.... have... and passes out
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

she hears aru's voice [glow=yellow,2,300]auntie luna wake up! are you ok?[/glow]

FlameandIce

//okay I promise this is the last hall for a bit lol
they come to one last hall with pictures of a guillotine's blade slowly falling in each blade hm now this one is odd  he mutters walking forwards as Lemy reaches the end he looks up to see a giant blade dropping down he jumps back and the blade crashes into the ground whoa that was close
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

She hear's Aru's sweet voice Aur... the...rock
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]w-what p-please w-wake up[/glow]

Princess_Luna

THE ROCK!! she trys to yell... but she feels something odd changing inside her
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]n-no this is bad d-did you touch it?[/glow] aru asked she had tears in her eyes

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Nov 09, 21:09:17
//okay I promise this is the last hall for a bit lol
they come to one last hall with pictures of a guillotine's blade slowly falling in each blade hm now this one is odd  he mutters walking forwards as Lemy reaches the end he looks up to see a giant blade dropping down he jumps back and the blade crashes into the ground whoa that was close

Physics manages to dodge the blow as well. Looks like there are traps here too.... Physics says in annoyance, trotting around the blade to get to the door.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up