Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

travis-zenryo

The captain rushes over to her "celestia are you alright" he asked in a worried tone

Puynsi

*Grabs Oki from the neck* You will have to get comfortable... reaaally.... comfortable... *his white fur becomes a little darker* because if you dont help... being discorded will be a blessing after Im done with you.

narwhaliagames

Quote from: travis-zenryo on 2013 Sep 28, 23:27:54
The captain rushes over to her "celestia are you alright" he asked in a worried tone
her fur is grey as well as her mane [glow=black,2,300]why would you care[/glow] the discorded celsetia said
Quote from: Puynsi on 2013 Sep 28, 23:29:00
*Grabs Oki from the neck* You will have to get comfortable... reaaally.... comfortable... *his white fur becomes a little darker* because if you dont help... being discorded will be a blessing after Im done with you.
[glow=limegreen,2,300].........she touched the metal that's what did this[/glow]
ay i'm no longer using this site

Coffee Rush

(( I guess you'll play her then... ))
Luna was a bit off put by Celestia's appearance. With an angry look, she cast an immobilization spell on Oki, ripping his magical abilities from him.
My OC can be found here!

narwhaliagames

Coffee Rush

(( Alrighty, then, I guess we'll pause this... It's getting a bit too confusing for me anyways. ))
My OC can be found here!

Puynsi

Grr.... *Yagdra calls for his sword again and pushses it towards Okis neck* Trust me... I dont need a reason...

(Same here... Im off to play something seee ya ponys)

Specx

((Oki doki Oki... Anypony wanna RP something else or go to the Ponyville tread?))

travis-zenryo

(( well that's unfortunate)) "what why wouldn't I care " he raised a brow to her then gets mad at the one who made her this way

Puynsi

narwhaliagames

((is anypony here?))

travis-zenryo

narwhaliagames

aru seemed to remember something [glow=yellow,2,300]STOP ALL OF YOU![/glow]

travis-zenryo

(( can we continue with just 2 people))

narwhaliagames

((idk but we can wait for them to post))

travis-zenryo

(( alrighty)) the captain waited to see what would happen with his princess in this state

narwhaliagames

((just so you know aru is a daughter of celestia))

travis-zenryo

(( oh I see lol my oc is celestia's personal guard well was kinda))

narwhaliagames

((after coffee replys i'm gonna drop some serious backstory on you))

travis-zenryo

(( if they do reply or get on lol))

Go Up