Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rad Thunder

*Miracle without yelling raises a screen she learned from the book that protects her*

*Sleepless hears yelling coming from the playground* Umm...not that I know of... *she heads there*

the dark gods

Must have been a spell missfire, that's all... Physics says, hoping to brush off the scream as something minor as he continues walking with Sleepless.
thank you Sky Sketch

Nala Valor

The last one standing says "oh, you're going to get it hard. And when I mean hard, I mean ROCK HARD! Stone edge!" Stones appears under Miracles body and are about the go up. ((If she doesn't get out of the way, it might hurt a lot))

Rad Thunder

*Sleepless enters the playground and sees the scene* M-Miracle?! O:
*Miracle stops her spells and turns around* Mommy?

((By the way, the 2nd one should be crying or something. He just saw his greatest fear and all))

Nala Valor

((He is. Just too lazy to be saying it. :P))

The rocks start going up. They hit Miracle's belly. ((None of them are sharp so the only hit)) the colt seems happy at first but them sees Sleepless. He ran away, picking up his crying friend.

the dark gods

Physics sees Miracle and suddenly turns red with rage. GET BACK HERE YOU COWARDS! Physics shouts at the two fleeing colts.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

What were you doing fighting?!
But mommy, they know where my book is!
*approaching her* I don't care. Nothing gives you the right to pick fights with others...

Nala Valor

The pink filly walked by the school ground and said "what is going on here? Huh? :\" she looks at the fleeing colts.

the dark gods

Physics turns to face the Pink filly. Long story but to put it short, Miracle here lost a important book to her, and we're trying to find it. Physics explains.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

I...I'm sorry... >.<
Come here... *Sleepless hugs her daughter*

Nala Valor

"Oh? Really? That's good. I was looking for you. Here *she takes miracle's book from her saddle bag* I saw them with it after school so I got it back but I didn't where you lived so I was gonna give it to you tomorrow but guess its better now, am I right?"

the dark gods

Well that's...convenient... Physics says while looking at the book.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

Come on...let's go see where Physics ran off to... *they both go to where he went*

Nala Valor

She went to see Miracle and said "are you ok? I heard some magic spells coming from here. And also, I got your book"

Rad Thunder

*Miracle looks up at her* You...brought it back?

the dark gods

Yea, this filly said she nabbed it from those two colts... Physics says.
thank you Sky Sketch

Nala Valor

"Yeah... I saw them with it after school. So I took it back to give it back to you"

Rad Thunder

Wow...thank you... :') *takes the book and saddles it on her back*

the dark gods

Good thing, I was ready to steal the book back from those two if I needed too. Physics says with a chuckle.
thank you Sky Sketch

Nala Valor

"Oh, it's nothing. Really." She then said "oh my! I just forgot! I need to home. I'll see you another time, ok? See ya!" She ran away home.

Go Up