Scribblenauts unlimited.

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Dec 05, 13:16:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

In my opinion the best scribblenauts game! You can spawn mario , link , and captain falcon , and see them fight to the death! I also the love the "Make a word." thing. Anyway discuss here.

The Silent Wolf

Love this game! I actually spawn in random stuff and fly around on it, like in my backpack I have a giant flying pink striped dolphin and a pink striped jetpack.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Shy-Blood

I really want to play it! I watch Pewdiepie play it and it looks so epic! I think it's brilliant the way you can create most things. I like the way it knows memes.
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Blues-Music

I made a friendly giant bat with the master sword , mario's helmet , and T-rex arms. Its so fun to fool around in this game considering possibilities are endless. I also love the tiny over world it gives you. I also love that maxwell has a story here. I also noticed in the intro I saw captain falcon. Maybe I should try spawning him...

Also agreeing with shy-blood I love how it added memes. This shows nintendo , and scribblenauts have a tight connection with the internet. I'm thinking of giving my blue striped horse with a saxophone a troll face.

Chishio Kunrin

I want this game so much. I want the computer version, though I'm not sure how to get it. I've watched ZoeyProasheck and PewDiePie play it. Looks so much more awesome than Super Scribblenauts, which I played.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Quote from: Shy-Blood on 2012 Dec 05, 13:21:22
I really want to play it! I watch Pewdiepie play it and it looks so epic! I think it's brilliant the way you can create most things. I like the way it knows memes.

Same here! Looking forward to getting it along with my Deluxe Wii U later this month! :3

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 05, 16:01:49
I want this game so much. I want the computer version, though I'm not sure how to get it. I've watched ZoeyProasheck and PewDiePie play it. Looks so much more awesome than Super Scribblenauts, which I played.

Pewds has a link in the description where you can buy it, Chishio. It's on Steam.
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Dec 06, 01:05:14

Pewds has a link in the description where you can buy it, Chishio. It's on Steam.

If I buy it now and get a new computer later, will I still have it? o.O I don't have Steam, so I dunno now it works.

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 06, 14:04:12

If I buy it now and get a new computer later, will I still have it? o.O I don't have Steam, so I dunno now it works.
Yes.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Dec 06, 14:21:17 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 06, 15:40:14 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Dec 06, 14:13:46
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 06, 14:04:12

Yes.

I may get it, then. :3

Wii U version has Nintendo characters from Mario and Legend of Zelda.
PC version has a PewDiePie reference in the form of Stephano. <3

Julius

No... :I

You mean I can't have Stephano if I get the Wii U version? :s
Purr~

Jenzy

I'm not sure which version to get...

3DS for portable (IDK if it's 3D or not. I've only seen touch screen gameplay (I know since the top screen is not widescreen). Wii U for HD. Or PC (Probably not PC because I don't have Steam and I don't know how to make payments with it).

Blues-Music

I suggest buying the wii u version. It has characters from nintendo like mario , and Zelda plus wii u is a very good console that I suggest buying.

The Silent Wolf

I made a random alacorn that doesn't fly the other day, I'll upload my screenshot and show y'all.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Dec 07, 08:46:31
I suggest buying the wii u version. It has characters from nintendo like mario , and Zelda plus wii u is a very good console that I suggest buying.

I can't afford a Wii U, and my Wii is unusable right now. >.< But if Jenzy can afford Wii U, then I think it'd be a good choice. Wii U looks pretty good.

When I get Scribblenauts Unlimited, I might try to make the mane six. :P Maybe even Derpy.

ronnie

I have to wait to x-mas eve. :c

Xeno Aura

Quote from: ronnie on 2012 Dec 09, 22:13:59

Don't worry, doesn't even get released outside of the USA until sometime in 2013. So I won't be getting it for ages. :P

SweBow

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Dec 11, 08:09:21

Don't worry, doesn't even get released outside of the USA until sometime in 2013. So I won't be getting it for ages. :P

if you know one from USA. They can gift you it over Steam and you get early access :P I don't think this "bug" is fixed.

Xeno Aura

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Dec 11, 09:34:39

if you know one from USA. They can gift you it over Steam and you get early access :P I don't think this "bug" is fixed.

lol Unfortunately I don't know/trust anyone from the USA.

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Dec 11, 11:27:34
Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Dec 11, 09:34:39

lol Unfortunately I don't know/trust anyone from the USA.
I'm from the USA.. but I has no monies  ovO

Go Up