Minecraft LOE video group!

Started by Tiger, 2012 Nov 28, 09:21:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Feb 26, 22:44:05 #500 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 26, 22:45:45 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 26, 10:27:03
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Feb 25, 11:00:58
Ok ill awnser them in order first of you can buy it from there website https://minecraft.net/ its not free its about £17 but its fun to play, when you get a server group its brilliant fun, and its reasonably easy to pick up and play but for early gaming id advise having a crafting wiki open

17 pounds??  o_O  uumm i live in america  X3 we go by $ (dollars) not £ (pounds or whatever that is  ovO) can somepony convert it to english money? in other words...so basicly your saying its worth it?  :/

Looks like you missed my post after his, at the top of this page. X3 I got it for about $26.

The easiest way to get it without having to pay online is to get a Minecraft card from Walmart. They'll activate it at the register, and then you just take it home, scratch off the silver stuff, go on the website, and you can type in the code.

The best wiki for it is www.minecraftwiki.net :nod:
And it is quite worth the money, especially if your computer can handle it. It's cheaper than most video games, and you can do so so so so much more with it than most games.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

paintypalette

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 26, 22:44:05
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 26, 10:27:03
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Feb 25, 11:00:58
Ok ill awnser them in order first of you can buy it from there website https://minecraft.net/ its not free its about £17 but its fun to play, when you get a server group its brilliant fun, and its reasonably easy to pick up and play but for early gaming id advise having a crafting wiki open

17 pounds??  o_O  uumm i live in america  X3 we go by $ (dollars) not £ (pounds or whatever that is  ovO) can somepony convert it to english money? in other words...so basicly your saying its worth it?  :/

Looks like you missed my post after his, at the top of this page. X3 I got it for about $26.

The easiest way to get it without having to pay online is to get a Minecraft card from Walmart. They'll activate it at the register, and then you just take it home, scratch off the silver stuff, go on the website, and you can type in the code.

The best wiki for it is www.minecraftwiki.net :nod:
And it is quite worth the money, especially if your computer can handle it. It's cheaper than most video games, and you can do so so so so much more with it than most games.

thanks so much everypony! i will rather purshase the minecraft card in stores. and btw, i know british pounds are english. what i really meant was american, sorry. and not too much to ask but, how do you make a pony on minecraft?  o.O should i look at the wiki page? terribly sorry for asking so much.

Travius Trott

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 27, 09:25:09
-snip-

thanks so much everypony! i will rather purchase the minecraft card in stores. and btw, i know British pounds are english. what i really meant was american, sorry. and not too much to ask but, how do you make a pony on minecraft?  o.O should i look at the wiki page? terribly sorry for asking so much.

I am sorry that I did correct you in that case.

But to answer that question about ponies in minecraft.
You have to first install a mod, which is linked here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/748553-147-mine-little-pony-v1463/

And, then one have to make a skin, but luckily there is a tool to assist one in that regard, which I also link here.
http://www.minelittlepony.com/ponymaker.html

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

paintypalette

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Feb 27, 09:48:05
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 27, 09:25:09
-snip-

thanks so much everypony! i will rather purchase the minecraft card in stores. and btw, i know British pounds are english. what i really meant was american, sorry. and not too much to ask but, how do you make a pony on minecraft?  o.O should i look at the wiki page? terribly sorry for asking so much.

I am sorry that I did correct you in that case.

But to answer that question about ponies in minecraft.
You have to first install a mod, which is linked here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/748553-147-mine-little-pony-v1463/

And, then one have to make a skin, but luckily there is a tool to assist one in that regard, which I also link here.
http://www.minelittlepony.com/ponymaker.html

i had a feeling it would be a mod! thank you so much everypony. *brohoof
and....LOL one musn't resist giggling at the way you say "one" so much  x3 sorry it's just so funny to me.  :)

Rikaria

So... are we having another meet-up this weekend?

P.S. Does anypony here know how to do HD skins for Mine Little Pony?
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Billow Pillow

Hopefully.  If anything i at-least plan to be hosting it again, the world has been setup now so that when you die in the world you'll actually spawn in the world, and now will be able to go to the nether again, so that's always a plus.   If anything will probably start a 4pm est this saturday. :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Book Smarts

I'm currently in the process of building a port fortress  :D

Billow Pillow

We shall be starting the video in 10 minutes.  Log-on to the server if you already haven't, or get on skype. 
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rikaria

With 1.5 coming out soon (don't know when exactly), how will this affect your server/our Let's Plays?

Tekner

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Mar 06, 15:00:37
With 1.5 coming out soon (don't know when exactly), how will this affect your server/our Let's Plays?
Unless it breaks Bukkit, the worst it'd do is require us all to update our games.

Mr.Fox

so you have minecraft server?....that's it I'm going to get minecraft...real minecraft not stolen like i have  X3
and join you
Serve your Emperor well today, tomorrow you will maybe not....

Billow Pillow

Yessum! Our minecraft thread is located actually as a sticky in this section.  Look for the name "Eternal Dreams"
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Tekner

Quote from: Mr.Fox on 2013 Mar 07, 20:53:18
so you have minecraft server?....that's it I'm going to get minecraft...real minecraft not stolen like i have  X3
and join you
We're currently using Eternal Dreams.
Once I manage to finish what I'm doing with my tekkit server, we may use that for some things too, I presume.

Rikaria

2013 Mar 13, 12:57:20 #513 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 22, 12:00:04 by Rikaria
Aaaaaaaaaaaand 1.5 is finally out! Oops... forgot to update this yesterday X3 Anyway, 1.5.1's out, so... how will this affect the server?

Billow Pillow

Giving that we didn't do the recording last week.  Are we going to be doing the recording this week?  o.O
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rissian

The server should still be compatible with 1.5.1 if I recall. At least last I checked it was.

Rikaria

What about plug-ins, though?

Book Smarts

If you guys are doing a game night, I might be able to join this time around  ^-^

Rissian

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Mar 23, 10:19:45
What about plug-ins, though?

The plugins are fine.  ^-^ You can join a 1.5 server with a 1.5.1 client so plugins still work correctly.

Billow Pillow

Might just do the normal video event area this time around.  I am feeling rather under the weather, and well we didn't actually get a proper voting done this time around either.   :nod:
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Go Up