Started by super_chris85, 2012 Nov 23, 01:17:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

2012 Nov 23, 01:17:41 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 17, 22:52:07 by super_chris85
Name: Thunder Star
Appearance:

Race: Unicorn
Personality: Very nice and hyper loves to meet new ponies. Very nerdy but will not back down from a fight if he has a chance of winning. Gets very serious if friends are threatened
Background:He loves Lightning magic. He hopes one day he will be able to help pegisi with lightning clouds. He had very rich parents in Canterlot. He moved to Ponyville  saying he wanted to start a new life for himself and would visit from time to time. He also said he didn't want to use their money to start his life and that he would come back home if he couldn't keep up enough bits to stay living by himself but what he didn't metion was he disliked the Canterlot Ponies a lot. He was taught a lesson or two by the Princess but nothing really big like twilight but also friends with celestia. His dad is part of the Royal Guard but has been missing for a few months and his mom owns a fashion boutique.  He has a knack of thinking of crazy plans for stuff but he loves to be with his friends. He is actually quite skilled with all sorts of magic but Lightning is his best

Tiger

Overall this OC is quite good! I just have a few questions.

Why did he want to start a new life in Ponyville when he had a perfect one in Canterlot?

What kind of lightning magic? Lightning spells?

What's his cutie mark?

How did his parents get so rich.

It would also be nice to add on more about his history. Other than that, keep it up! It's nice to see that he isn't so OP  ^-^

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

super_chris85

He just wanted to start a new life so he felt like he was accomplishing his own work.
Lightning spells
his cutie mark is hard to see it's a lightning bolt with a cresent around it
His parents i don't know yet
and i'll keep working on his history

Go Up