I made a little 2d pony chatroom! Join me! :)

Started by ajf, 2012 Oct 12, 15:45:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ajf

hey, er, maybe. Argh, I'm not sure I've actually done anything to pp for two days :/

Discordville! "Outside Library" and "Outside Sugarcube corner!", and Diamond Dogs!

Yeah. Lots of new stuff!

Meteor

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Nov 08, 13:48:08
Darn, apparently someone already stold every single variation of my username, quite curious though as to why someone would do such a thing, but am rather dissapointed now, they  someone must of really love lyra! Guessing people can make as many account's as they want?  :o

I just password protected a username you may like. I will pm you the username and password.

ajf

I should note that usernames are case sensitive...

BIG BIG UPDATE: HOUSES! Now you get your own private house, and you can buy one of seven beautiful backgrounds for it! :D

Plus, from now on, come on each day and you'll get a small amount of bits as a reward, since I love you all <3

Billow Pillow

2012 Nov 09, 23:18:11 #103 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 09, 23:23:54 by Lyra Heartstrings
Interesting and exciting news! Had quite the enlighten conversation with one the mods yesterday, was rather fun! Many interesting and new people to meet there  X3
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

HerpyDooves

I quickly wanna say that the chatroom game is MUCH BETTER! Very impressive Ajf! Keep up the good work ;)

ajf

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Nov 09, 23:18:11
Interesting and exciting news! Had quite the enlighten conversation with one the mods yesterday, was rather fun! Many interesting and new people to meet there  X3
:)
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Nov 09, 23:20:18
I quickly wanna say that the chatroom game is MUCH BETTER! Very impressive Ajf! Keep up the good work ;)
Thanks! :D

PARTY BARN ADDED!

ChocolateRain

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

The Silent Wolf

I played on here once, bought all the avatars I could find and was to shy to talk to anyone.  lol
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

ajf

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Nov 10, 11:04:59
I played on here once, bought all the avatars I could find and was to shy to talk to anyone.  lol
There's so many avatars now I don't think you can buy them all in one go ;)

And don't be shy! Feel free to talk :)

You have a house now, that you can buy backgrounds for, btw...

Added ChocolateRain as a mod. And party's over now.

Billow Pillow

Congratulations, chocolaterain! and a shame really, no one is at the after party.  O:
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

ajf

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Nov 10, 11:42:40
Congratulations, chocolaterain! and a shame really, no one is at the after party.  O:
Plenty of people were. The party's over now...

Billow Pillow

Ah, my apologies i've apparently misunderstood the post! Forgive me for that.  :P
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

ChocolateRain

Yeah, I really enjoy being part of the family so far... Hope to see lot's of LoE ponies around there too :D

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

ajf

Some people will be annoyed, but unfortunately we've switched to a new accounts system. In the process I've discarded all old accounts, unfortunately, but I think this is for the better.

The Silent Wolf

2012 Nov 11, 22:05:50 #115 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 11, 22:12:42 by The Silent Wolf
Quote from: ajf on 2012 Nov 11, 21:53:32
Some people will be annoyed, but unfortunately we've switched to a new accounts system. In the process I've discarded all old accounts, unfortunately, but I think this is for the better.
Such as myself, since now I cannot even enter the chatroom with the name The_Silent_Wolf :c Actually make that never because persona says: "There is no account under this email" when I clearly already signed up with Persona.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Chishio Kunrin

I created an account, and it says there's no account associated with my email address, even though I did the confirmation email.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

2012 Nov 12, 01:40:29 #117 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 12, 02:09:49 by Trege
After hearing about the new account system I ended up remaking my account for it.

You have to make a persona account then register that persona account to your email, with the activation link then log in with a nickname by pressing enter after typing the name  then hit account in the upper right corner of the pony chat and register that nickname with your account.

Just hit login with persona first and you should get the option to make an account then use the steps mentioned above.

*starts buying favorite characters now* I have to look around for some of them again since old accounts were deleted.

Tiger

You have to log in anonymously first, then click Account Settings and set that username to your account.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

ajf

Yeah, it's a little confusing if you don't have an existing Persona account. I did clarify one of the error messages to try and help with this.

Basically, you need two things:
1) a Persona account
2) a ponyplace account

I don't cover the first. But the second you can't just get buy logging in with Persona at the login screen. Instead, you need to log in anonymously, and then go to the top-right, Account Settings, and click Create Account.

A little confusing, yeah. I think I'll need to change the text at the login screen so it's clearer.

Tab completion works properly now!

Instead of having to type someone's full name, just type the first few letters and then press tab, e.g., instead of typing out ChocolateRain, type Cho (or even C if they are the only person with that first letter) and press tab :)

Go Up