Soul Eater Crossover (Sign up, not a jump in)

Started by SapphirePony, 2012 Oct 04, 18:16:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Umbreow

"Sooo crowded...." Midnight mumbles to himself.
This will stay blank until further notice.

Voidwalker

"Nope, been here a year. I haven't seen you around though, are you in one of the other classes?"
Her hoof is still hanging in the air.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Ryo_D_Disk

"That may be the case then well introductions may be necacery in Ryo Disk and ive been here for a year also "

mjt014

Lightning and Flare flew to the entrance of the DWMA. Flare was flying fast, because he was excited about his first day, while Lightning was trying to catch up, he was excited as well just not as much as Flare. They stop at the top and hovered down. When they touched the ground they looked at the size. "Man, this place is huge." Flare said, happily. He then noticed others and gave a wave. "Hey, what's up" He said as Lightning hid behind Flare, being nervous around new faces.

Umbreow

Midnight runs inside of an empty classroom to get away from the sea of ponies.

SapphirePony

Kake begins to cross her eyes, as she has only been here for less than a day, she seemed to be just comepletely bored, or maybe it's confused. "Oh my.. Two other students.. that are both ponies.. that's been here for a year..I'm never going to fit in with students like that." She thought as Ryo and Subtle had talked. Kake began to lick her paws.

Voidwalker

"Oh, have you found a weapon or meister yet?"
Subtle lowers her hoof reluctantly, then raises it as she looks round at Lightning and Flare.
"Hello there you two, I'm Subtle Shade."

Here are my OCs

Ryo_D_Disk

Ryo laughs "Im both in a sence" Ryo looks over at Kaka "and dont wory youll be fine here its not the form of the pony but the soul that matters, isnt that right"

Umbreow

"Why does there have to be so many ponies, I'm good with a small group. But this many?"

mjt014

Flare raises his hoof to shake Subtle's. "Nice to meet ya, my names Flare Chaser." He said, then gestures to his older brother shyly hiding behind him. "And this is my brother, Lightning Chaser."

Anibell April Dash

Sarie walks up the stairs and enters the same class room Midnight is in and sits down, hood over her head covering her eyes.

Voidwalker

Flare gets a slight shock of soul resonance as he touches Subtle's hoof.
"Nice to meet you two." She grins. "I do so love being able to do that, much more discrete than the classic hoof shocker."

Here are my OCs

Anibell April Dash

It is obious that Sarie is a weapon, she sits in the far back alone.

Umbreow

mjt014

Flare eyes spin around, but he shakes the dizziness off and laughs. "Good one, by the way, me and my brother are twin scythes." he said.

Ryo_D_Disk

"oh two more weapons at this rate there wont be enough misters for all"

Anibell April Dash

Sarie turns away from Midnight and looks down at the center of the room.

Umbreow

"Whats wrong, you don't do well in crowds either?"

Anibell April Dash

"No..I just dont like talking to others.."
she does a creepy smile then back to seriousness

"Whats the point.."

Go Up