The End (not a jump in! you need to sign up!)

Started by Princess_Luna, 2012 Sep 24, 18:54:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DominoEffect

Domino looks incredulous at Luna...
"Hah! What isn't there to hate? Stuck-up, pompous, lazy and ungratifying is all I can say..." he grumbles, strutting around the group "You all do realise that this world is coming to an undeterrable end? I predict utter catastrophy in a matter of mere hours... "
[glow=black,2,300]Ahem.[/glow]
Domino's eyelids droop, half-lidding his odd eyes as he sighs "Apologies Anarchy, I meant we."
The easiest way to replicate the language of Cthulu is to talk with a mouthful of spaghetti.

Chack

"Luna isn't like that. She took us all in and even made us dinner. She's trying to save us. Don't judge ponies based on a stereotype, especially her." Chack says defensively.
"And yeah, we noticed the whole 'end of the world' thing. We aren't stupid."
Wait for it...

DominoEffect

Domino opens his mouth to answer when a thin, pitch-black cat with a single eye and a cheshire grin drops onto his head...
[glow=black,2,500]Ah yes, is it not grand? The death throes of a dying world doth soothe my festering soul...[/glow]
The easiest way to replicate the language of Cthulu is to talk with a mouthful of spaghetti.

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

DominoEffect

The white eyed cat flashes a white cheshire grin at the princess. Whatever this creature is, it is clearly not what it looks like...
[glow=red,2,300]I am Anarchy, Moon Pony, the fundamental force of this universe. I have been here for quite some time...[/glow] Anarchy hops onto Domino's back, it's tail curling around the pointed ends of its legs [glow=red,2,300]...almost a mere few thousand years, though I am sure that you should remember my younger brother better? Dear Discord always liked to make a statement...[/glow]
Domino makes a small groan break from his throat as he looks behind the assembled...

Princess_Luna

*steps back a little* d-discord?! he is your brother?
Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

you mean that weird guy that does nothing but cause chaos big whoop
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

who do you think made me nightmare moon? the storys are just somepony's lie that i gess caught on...
Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

2012 Oct 20, 23:01:49 #248 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 21, 13:03:42 by FlameandIce
you mean the one who wanted to bring Enternal night a secound Ice Age would be awesome if she or you succeeded
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

well we all have different likes and dislikes
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

well cat and domino, would you like to come with us? we are looking for a zebra that is said to live in everfree
Rub some bacon on it.

Chack

2012 Oct 21, 20:23:44 #252 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 21, 20:25:33 by Chack
"I don't like this Anarchy guy, Princess..." Chack says. "Or Domino. He ticks me off."
Wait for it...

Princess_Luna

im shure he is just trying to be hard on us...
Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

Well if we run into something we could uses these two as distractions
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

well i would not somepony hurt... why not use magic as a distraction?
Rub some bacon on it.

Chack

"If he's trying to make it hard on us, then he doesn't need to come with us." Chack states frankly.
Wait for it...

Princess_Luna

maybe they can help, now stop fighting as to if they should go or not
Rub some bacon on it.

Chack

Chack reluctantly withdraws from the argument, believing it was against better judgement.
Wait for it...

Frostberry

Frostberrys walks over to Chack."I agree with you."

Go Up