Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Vengir

Hey, I can't find that well with a minigame anywhere. In what portion of the city it is?

Ryo_D_Disk

its just round the corner from SCC

mattwo

I deleted it and unzipped it again but it remebered my password, didn't work and I'm pretty sure that's not how "re-installing" it works now...

Snowy

How do you put things on, the like  saddle bag?
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

mattwo

2012 Sep 29, 10:11:41 #924 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 10:14:50 by mattwo
I deleted the appdata folder and it worked but it still remembered my password somehow o.o

I can only seem to connect to the luna server for some reason though...

Vengir

Quote from: Snowy on 2012 Sep 29, 10:09:13
How do you put things on, the like  saddle bag?

Just right click them in your inventory.

mattwo

2012 Sep 29, 10:21:39 #926 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 10:26:55 by mattwo
And then it froze after making a new character and I can't select a server all over...auto censor is too sensitive and rather rude >.>

Vertigo

I love this game its a blast I'm not dissapointed at all

Snowy

Quote from: Vengir on 2012 Sep 29, 10:20:03
Quote from: Snowy on 2012 Sep 29, 10:09:13
How do you put things on, the like  saddle bag?

Just right click them in your inventory.


Thank you.


I left because someone was making a hat tower, making all of ponyville lag  :l I'll try another server soon...
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

mattwo

2012 Sep 29, 10:32:52 #929 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 10:39:24 by mattwo
"unable to update character" and then I get this with a door flashing in front of it and no way of exiting other than forcing it to close with alt+f4 or other means outside of the UI...

I used an existing character and this happened

LostSanity

No one else is willing to do this?

Alright... I will:s

Let me see I've got the controls understood/down...

W, A, S, D = (move)

Space bar = (jump)

ESC (escape key) + "log out" = (log out of the game)

ESC (escape key) + "settings" = (settings)

CTRL (control key) + Down (S? Down arrow?) = (move down as pegasus while flying) ((<<< I'm not sure about this one... what are the controls for flying as a pegasus?)

Shift/hold Shift key = (run)

CTRL (control key) + holding down left mouse click = (attack/fireball for unicorns?)

Is this accurate?

Someone please fix this if I'm wrong.


P.S.: I WANT to try playing again... but... I like to do other things on weekends. If I'm able to play this game at all...

It might not be until late tonight...

Sorry...

>.<
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Silverweed

Is it just me or the servers just shut down?  >A<

deviantART is magic
/!\ FIY: I sleep from 3 PM to 1 AM...curse you, time zones!

Snowy

Quote from: Silverweed on 2012 Sep 29, 10:57:02
Is it just me or the servers just shut down?  >A<


I'm trying to get into crysalis, but it wont let me. Luna is lagging me because of a hat tower, and I don't know about the others.. i'll try..
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Karpy96

I try with every server like 20 times... are the servers down for some purpose?

Ateren

According to Swebow. Someone tried a glitchy command. It's causing "some weird mySQL errors so it crashes." So bear with us as we get the servers back up.

SweBow

Quote from: Ateren on 2012 Sep 29, 11:10:00
According to Swebow. Someone tried a glitchy command. It's causing "some weird mySQL errors so it crashes." So bear with us as we get the servers back up.


She is back  ^-^

Book Smarts

The movement while sitting bug is the best, me and the rest of chrysalis server were racing around ponyville  lol

Ryo_D_Disk

2012 Sep 29, 11:12:14 #937 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 11:19:51 by SweBow
((oh a glichy command this may be my fault i was testing them when i was compialing this list so if its my fault my deepest apologys))
Ok since you've added the controls on this page will add something that I haven't seen here and that available commands I do apologise if these are here somewhere already though

/help  -gives you all the commands
/bye -gives you the goodbye message and logs you out
Item commands
/inventory -tells you your inventoy in order
/additem x  -adds a item based on the numbered list given on page 1 just replace the x with a number e.g. /additem 21 to get an item
/wearitem x - this directly adds a equitable item from your backpack to your character but you have to use the item slot between 0-11 to do so e.g. /wearitem 0
/unwearall -removes all equipped items
/time x -changes the time based on the number entered (i find that 12 turns it to day)
Time for the obvious ones and emotes
/sit -allows you to sit
/facehoof -facehoofs
/stand -returns your charter to the original movement animations

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all Ponies races:
Left Shift - Sprint
Left Alt key + middlemouse button - Head turning
Space - Jump
WASD - move around
1 and 2 - sit and facehoof (or click the small images)
Hold Right mousebutton if you wish to steer the character.

Pegasus:
Left Shift (While flying) - Fly faster
Q or E - Roll
R - Loop!
CTRL - Decend
Double Space - Fly
Hold right mousebutton to steer with mouse while flying.
3 - Excited

Unicorn:
Left shift + left mousebutton - fireball!

Earth:
Look on all ponies for now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are all the commands I have gotten to work so far there are others I'm unsure of such as /e but these do work if you wish to have some fun

Book Smarts

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 29, 11:12:14
((oh a glichy command this may be my fault i was testing them when i was compialing this list so if its my fault my deepest apologys))
Ok since you've added the controls on this page will add something that I haven't seen here and that available commands I do apologise if these are here somewhere already though

/help  -gives you all the commands
/bye -gives you the goodbye message and logs you out
Item commands
/inventory -tells you your inventoy in order
/additem x  -adds a item based on the numbered list given on page 1 just replace the x with a number e.g. /additem 21 to get an item
/wearitem x - this directly adds a equitable item from your backpack to your character but you have to use the item slot between 0-11 to do so e.g. /wearitem 0
/unwearall -removes all equipped items
/time x -changes the time based on the number entered (i find that 12 turns it to day)
Time for the obvious ones and emotes
/sit -allows you to sit
/facehoof -facehoofs
/stand -returns your charter to the original movement animations

Those are all the commands I have gotten to work so far there are others I'm unsure of such as /e but these do work if you wish to have some fun

It's alright, this helps the dev team improve the game for later releases  ^-^

Saintflow

2012 Sep 29, 12:08:35 #939 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 12:12:18 by Saintflow
63 pages o_O well im not going to look through that many sorry :D
some bugs i noticed, when you sit and then hold left alt your head will spin mega fast, while its funny im sure thats not intended
if you log out as an pegasus mid air, then relog back in as another race you are stuck in midair and need to log back out and log in as a pegasus
stacking hats, currently walking around with 60 bookhats (additem 16 kind)
not really a bug this one but weird, when you are an pegasus and you keybinded movement as arrow keys left and right will keep on barrelrolling you instead of turning (not sure if this is intended? but its awkward flying)
some zones you fall through and get stuck, everfree, the trainstation staircase right behind the spawnpoint in canterlot
Also got stuck once leaving twilights library, not sure if that was lag or a bug though, luna server went down not much later after that


Other then that REALLY loving the game, music is also fitting on every zone you can visit so far, keep it up everypony!

edit: forgot one thing, for some reason F12 isn't saving my screenshots even though it says in game its doing it, is it going in another folder or also a bug?

Go Up