Ships and Spice: Adventure on a Cruise! (Jump-in)

Started by Lusterless Nova, 2012 Sep 19, 17:22:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Winter Storm

(ok, literally jumping in!)

"GAAAHH!" A cry came from above. An ordinary, easy-to-miss stallion looked up from opening his mail, wondering where the scream had come from.

Moments later, he was crushed under a grey unicorn. A scrap of paper gently floated down, landing at the tip of the unicorn's nose. Two eyes opened, one with a faint blue glow. They narrowed on the paper, analyzing its contents.

"Free cruise? Well, I guess time traveling gets me some benefits."

A beep sounded from the grey unicorn's fetlock, emitting from a metallic device attached to his foreleg. "Ok, Pip-Buck's got the coordinates. Train station, here I come!"

A nonspecific amount of time later

"I can't believe that they expected me to pay bits for the train. What am I supposed to do with these bottlecaps?" The pony wondered aloud. Granted, he had had all sorts of odd encounters, especially this morning. A Stable 47 jumpsuit with armor plates on it were not common attire, and nothing like a Pip-Buck had ever been seen. Add that to a cybernetic eye, and you had a whole new realm of craziness.

The stallion was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of voices. A voice he had come to despise.

"Um... are you Trixie?"

A haughty voice replied. A voice he had come to despise. "Yes, I am the Great and powerful Trixie!"

"Hehe, I've heard things about you. Good things." the hidden stallion replied.

(Is this alright? I can keep to the rules with this character, even though he's an FoE hero. Keeping armor and Pip-Buck, no weapons or such. About 4 spells total. Geez, Fallout Equestria makes everypony become Mary Sues and Gary Stus.)

Winter Storm

(Dammit, I had a nice little essay going on on how I got on the train, but it lost the post)

The grey unicorn was drawn to the sound of voices, one of them quite familiar.

Teal Turken

((Winter, please note there will be little fighting in this RP, so don't expect there to be, okay? ^-^))

Winter Storm

(Getting lagged here XP. Yep I know that. This is a break for my guy, hes been fighting for quite a while. Now he has his chance to relax.)

Teal Turken

((Okay, just letting you know in case you didn't. ^-^))

TheGreatandPowerfulTrixie

"Nice to meet you Teal."Her food came to her."It's about
time!!!"She looked at Teal with a smile.
I am the Great and Powerful Trixie!!!-Trixie

Teal Turken

"Well sure The Great and Powerful Trixie approves this!"she looked at the
food which look delicious and fresh.She got ready to eat.

Teal Turken

Thanks!
Teal sits down and looks at Trixie.

"Any questions you wanna ask The Great and Powerful Trixie!"she
took a bite out of the food that she has gotten."Mmmm..taste good."
She looked at Teal across from her.

Teal Turken

I heard you specialize in magic, what kind of magic?

Winter Storm

"Excuse me sir, but may I pass?" The grey unicorn looked behind him, seeing a pony wearing a tuxedo behind him. With an embarrassed grin, he stepped aside, allowing the waiter to pass.

"Ok, I need to keep an eye on the Great and Powerful Godess." The stallion muttered under his breath. He made his way to the table across from the other ponies.

"All kinds of magic.No one can beat me!"
She then took a sip of the water.

Winter Storm

Upon hearing Trixie's smug reply, the grey unicorn frowned, and began to fiddle with his Pip-Buck.

Coffee Rush

Beta leaned her head back more, still sitting in the passenger seat.
My OC can be found here!

Winter Storm

BOOOM! A loud explosion emitted from the Pip-Bucks speakers, before the unicorn hastily muted it. He looked around, noticing everypony, even Trixie, had gone silent. Multiple eyes bored into his, and the pony gulped. "Uhh... hi."

Teal Turken

What was that?
Teal looks at the grey pony.

Winter Storm

"Sorry. Just hit the wrong button." The grey pony said, worry clear on his face. "Don't mind me, just your average unicorn in a strange outfit with with a weird metal thing on his leg. Nothing special at all!" With that outburst, the grey unicorn floated out a bottle of water, consuming it in a matter of seconds.

Go Up