Grand Fantasia/Eden Eternal anyone?

Started by Kiruu, 2012 Sep 07, 02:54:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kiruu

Two of my favorite anime MMO's.
I'm wondering if anyone plays. If so, what class do you play? what guild are you in? IGN? and what do you like about the game?  ^-^
for those that don't know, This is Grand Fantasia and this is Eden Eternal.
If you guys play, Feel free to add my main characters xD
Grand fantasia:
EvilKiruu/Bodor
iSt0rm/Gaia
Kiruu or VinyIScratch (the I looks like an L.)/Quill

Eden Eternal:
BabyKiruu/Sapphire

Lary

Played Grand Fantasia for like five minutes before getting bored.

I enjoyed Eden Eternal, but my girlfriend at the time made me quit saying "It's never gonna catch on", while she was trying to push me into Grand Fantasia (oh, the irony). Then she went back to play Eden Eternal and tried to get me to play it, but I threw her words back at her (not gonna catch on) and refused to do so because I didn't feel like hopping MMO's on a whim.

It's really bothersome.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

RainbowDash

2012 Sep 07, 08:22:04 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 07, 09:26:07 by RainbowDash
I played both grand fantasia and eden eternal

On Eden Eternal i have a guild named cloudsdale ( what ironie huh?).
Playing with a blue hooded white winged bear ( ironie again ).
But iam playing on the DE server so i think we can't meet each other

On Grand Fantasia i have 2 Pals and 1 Assassin. Pal is lv 40 imba for his lv (dont know if he quite is becuz this was 2 years ago)
But i don't play it anymore it's boring since the sprite failed so much

Kiruu

Quote from: RainbowDash on 2012 Sep 07, 08:22:04
I played both grand fantasia and eden eternal

On Eden Eternal i have a guild named cloudsdale ( what ironie huh?).
Playing with a blue hooded white winged bear ( ironie again ).
But iam playing on the DE server so i think we can't meet each other

On Grand Fantasia i have 2 Pals and 1 Assassin. Pal is lv 40 imba for his lv (dont know if he quite is becuz this was 2 years ago)
But i don't play it anymore it's boring since the sprite failed so much

agreed about the sprite thing. Like any free MMO it has its good and bad points. But paladin does have its strong points. I soloed Jalmano at level 40.
As for EE I play a halfkin. Been on and off for a while now.

Blues-Music

I haven't played them that much , but it seemed like the game that only lasts a while.

Kiruu

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 07, 09:49:26
I haven't played them that much , but it seemed like the game that only lasts a while.

It's been around for 2 years now. Admittedly its reaching the end of its lifespan, which is a shame.

SapphirePony

I have Eden Eternal, I haven't played for SO long, it's just sitting on my desktop like " :'( "I should play it more often, I don't even REMEMBER what my IGN was, I wasn't in a guild o3o but I remember though that I soloed every possible thing I could  lol

Blues-Music

The games need something to pull you in , and make you say "If I don't play it I don't get to..."Either story or goal it needs something to stop you from thinking there is no need to play anymore.

Kiruu

2012 Sep 07, 10:03:32 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 07, 10:09:58 by Kiruu
Eden Eternal has a string of quests now starting from around level 10 or 15 that awards people for levelling. My level 36 halfkin has almost full costume set now. Plus there's also the housing system, And you can get costume items through doing reps. they're fairly common too, though Non-tradable. I got 2 in my first 4 or 5 tries.
Since a lot of things Eden Eternal gets are being coded into Grand Fantasia it's only a matter of time before it gets something similar. There's already been published screenshots of an Island Housing system on the Taiwan server.

My main on Grand fantasia is level 68 now. I guess what kept me going is because it was an escape from my worries, really.

Goldenrod

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Kiruu on 2012 Sep 07, 10:03:32
Eden Eternal has a string of quests now starting from around level 10 or 15 that awards people for levelling. My level 36 halfkin has almost full costume set now. Plus there's also the housing system, And you can get costume items through doing reps. they're fairly common too, though Non-tradable. I got 2 in my first 4 or 5 tries.
Since a lot of things Eden Eternal gets are being coded into Grand Fantasia it's only a matter of time before it gets something similar. There's already been published screenshots of an Island Housing system on the Taiwan server.

My main on Grand fantasia is level 68 now. I guess what kept me going is because it was an escape from my worries, really.

Oh man, haven't played Eden Eternal since last summer.
I remember my guild fell apart and then school started so I just quit since I didn't really have any reason to come back.
If you guys are playing, I'll see about getting back into it.  :D
If I remember right, I was about level 53.
And that was back when the cap was 55, I actually hit the cap of 50 for a day or two.

Kiruu

Its a little more active now since the servers merged.

Go Up