This is why you should never let me get bored.

Started by Tekner, 2012 Jun 28, 22:40:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tekner

Gaaaaaaaaaaah! D:
My mom found my soundcloud account somehow... It's bad enough listening to myself on my own computer, but she won't stop playing my stuff in the other room.
She keeps going, "Aw! But it's soooo cuuuuuuuute :3."

:l

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Jul 03, 14:33:16
Gaaaaaaaaaaah! D:
My mom found my soundcloud account somehow... It's bad enough listening to myself on my own computer, but she won't stop playing my stuff in the other room.
She keeps going, "Aw! But it's soooo cuuuuuuuute :3."

:l

My mom was doing this the other day...I know how you feel.  :c

Crystal Chaos

I really hope my mom doesn't find me soundcloud. I'd die, because most of the stuff is recorded on a whim, and she'd be utterly confused.

Tekner

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 03, 15:40:26
I really hope my mom doesn't find me soundcloud. I'd die, because most of the stuff is recorded on a whim, and she'd be utterly confused.
Exactly! She's also a fan of my Lennie voice, but was completely confused why I started talking about people "having my voice." I almost resorted to showing her this forum as an explanation. Fortunately her phone rang in the nick of time lol.

PrincessButton

Luckily my mom doesn't even know what soundcloud is. She doesn't know how the Internet works.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Ryo_D_Disk

all i can say is im officaly doomed if my family find my soundcloud or any of the audio i recorded

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Jul 04, 15:28:55
all i can say is im officaly doomed if my family find my soundcloud or any of the audio i recorded

I feel the same way...

PrincessButton

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 04, 15:41:59
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Jul 04, 15:28:55

I feel the same way...
I'm telling all your Parents!!! MWAHAHAHAHA  >:O
.... ovO

GalvinRoe

Okay, I did it. Finally, finished one that I am happy with.

La Donne E Mobile: (1st half)

http://soundcloud.com/galvinroe/getting-better

Not fabulous, and there are parts where I'm off tempo (I had to think about the words ALLRIGHT  lol!) and still having some pronunciation trouble at points. But I think the things sound.

Iron Girella

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jul 05, 11:55:29
Okay, I did it. Finally, finished one that I am happy with.

La Donne E Mobile: (1st half)

http://soundcloud.com/galvinroe/getting-better

Not fabulous, and there are parts where I'm off tempo (I had to think about the words ALLRIGHT  lol!) and still having some pronunciation trouble at points. But I think the things sound.

Awesomeness just got real xD
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Lord of Madness

I.. have no clue.. what I just listened too...  :P

Tekner

I made another random recording for you all. Though, this one actually does make some sense and is probably way more enjoyable. Let me know what you think! :D

PrincessButton

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Jul 17, 23:05:21
I made another random recording for you all. Though, this one actually does make some sense and is probably way more enjoyable. Let me know what you think! :D
I just listened to that.  lol

Lord of Madness

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Jul 17, 23:05:21

Did that hurt your throat?
It just sounds so painful lol

Tekner

2012 Jul 18, 15:46:12 #57 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 18, 15:48:21 by Tekner
After a while it can be xD
Especially after the "Noooooooooo" part.

Fortunately I have a bass voice that I think is approaching baritone, so it's that not hard to do it.

Go Up