Pathfinder Pony! OOC and Building thread -Closed-

Started by GalvinRoe, 2012 Jun 16, 21:16:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jun 21, 21:54:27
Haha  lol! Any conflict at level one is super hard  o_o! AND Juniper would have been fine, if they just didn't get a 20  o_o! Then a decent roll on damage and well . . .there it is.

Dun worry once we are level . . . 4, one hit K.O.'s don't happen often.

And I'm not a good guy GM. I'm a [glow=red,2,300]you better trust in me, but bad stuff is still gonna happen GM[/glow] lol! Still I think we did allright, good job team  :3! But now it's leveling time  ovO!

Expect a badge tomorrow ovO

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

GalvinRoe

Enjoy your little consolation prize for not getting any elemental sap  :3?

Haha lol! Allright everypony I think that's it for today. I'll try to teach you guys how to level tomorrow  lol!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jun 21, 21:54:27
Haha  lol! Any conflict at level one is super hard  o_o! AND Juniper would have been fine, if they just didn't get a 20  o_o! Then a decent roll on damage and well . . .there it is.

Dun worry once we are level . . . 4, one hit K.O.'s don't happen often.

And I'm not a good guy GM. I'm a you better trust in me, but bad stuff is still gonna happen GM lol! Still I think we did allright, good job team  :3! But now it's leveling time  ovO!
lol imma start munchkining now :] okay, not munchkining, just making my characters...

*sigh* into generic RPG heroes :c  because realistic, normal, relatable characters with a decent background can't survive in games like this :c
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ryo_D_Disk

ah are we calling a stoping point soon thats kina good for me
Spoiler: show
time check 3:05am lol

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jun 21, 22:05:09
Enjoy your little consolation prize for not getting any elemental sap  :3?

Haha lol! Allright everypony I think that's it for today. I'll try to teach you guys how to level tomorrow  lol!

Guess I'll postpone it lol
I think my character will have an obsession about jellies lol

Yea, it will be a good idea to go to sleep. 4 hours to start classes.

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

GalvinRoe

Andd~ as for characters Magus. I think Juniper and myself are heartilly toughened . . . after-all we spent 5 years in a monestary and cathedral getting our souls beaten out of us so they could hammer their faith in perfectly. I think those two WOULD be hard to relate with  lol.

Feather . . . well feather hasn't needed to be hardened to that extent. He's just been learning in an academy, usually the mage's test is a great deal more . . . strenuous and dangerous. But that's as it goes . . . so Feather would be Feather. Nova's a little callous from his travels and Father Kai has had to go through difficult terrain to assist many an injured pony.

But your choice right? They are your characters I'm just saying I think Stallins and Juniper are a little . .. brainwashed after their experience  o.O!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jun 21, 22:20:21
Andd~ as for characters Magus. I think Juniper and myself are heartilly toughened . . . after-all we spent 5 years in a monestary and cathedral getting our souls beaten out of us so they could hammer their faith in perfectly. I think those two WOULD be hard to relate with  lol.

Feather . . . well feather hasn't needed to be hardened to that extent. He's just been learning in an academy, usually the mage's test is a great deal more . . . strenuous and dangerous. But that's as it goes . . . so Feather would be Feather. Nova's a little callous from his travels and Father Kai has had to go through difficult terrain to assist many an injured pony.

But your choice right? They are your characters I'm just saying I think Stallins and Juniper are a little . .. brainwashed after their experience  o.O!
well, i'll take your word then... I'll keep them relatable and normal, but it'll probably come at a cost to fighting potential.

I can actually relate to both my characters.  My childhood was spent in a private Anglican academy, and now my studies in university require me to debate my theories with others... Feather and Juniper are as much a part of me as characters in their own right, to tell the truth x3
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

GalvinRoe

Well I can understand  lol. Strokes, Bright Mane and Right Hoof are sort of the three sides of my character that I tore out, seperated and magnified. ALong with making them their own characters too. So I can understand relating to your characters.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jun 21, 22:43:43
Well I can understand  lol. Strokes, Bright Mane and Right Hoof are sort of the three sides of my character that I tore out, seperated and magnified. ALong with making them their own characters too. So I can understand relating to your characters.
the question is if others can x3 that's why they're so..."normal".

GalvinRoe

Ahaha, your going have to wait for a bit on the Pathfinder Ryo. Sorry  :c! But I'm sort of working on a couple projects at the minute and . . . well I can't work on another story at the minute.

Role playing - games like Pathfinder are ways for me to unwind and get extra boost of creativity, when I'm in need of it.

So the progress of this will be . . . choppy. Sorry about that (in advance)

Ryo_D_Disk

hehe worth a shot no matter its no problem ^-^ its not like im going anywhere anytime soon i was just a bit curious as to why it got so quiet so fast although you have me now looking at running pathfinder IRL with a group which should be fun when i get it running

GalvinRoe

Oh DO! It's a flipping awesome game and when we come back you'll have more experience in the game play, which will make EVERYTHING go A LOT smoother :D. I recommend getting the Main Book and the first monster manual though. Makes everything easier.

Ryo_D_Disk

well im looking at getting the beginers box for it i do have....a..copy of the main book and advanced players guide i can see.. but thinking on starting at the begining

GalvinRoe

Whoa! Going with the advanced too? I recommend not even looking at that till you've gotten through first campaign. It introduces A LOT of . . . well advanced concepts you can incorporate into your classes, if you want to. But of course up to ya  lol! Once you've got the game down it is an AWESOME addition.

Ryo_D_Disk

yea I'm trying to tell the group no advanced but my brother is over ruling me he wants the alchemist class, although from what I've read and from what we have done so far here it sounds really fun I've been planning on running a game for so so long

GalvinRoe

Well, best of luck my pal. I envy ya a little  :3! It's really fun trying to get your head around the game, at least it was for me and my friends. I have a little trouble waving the rule at this point because I know SOO many of them, by thought.

But it's fun to learn them as you go along  lol! "We won! Oh wait. . .  actually . . . that final blow wasn't a critical hit . . . Well good job guys we won!" :D

Then when you're really good, you mess with the magical item creation section soo much . . . Ah well you'll figure it out. But here's a little warning: Items make or break a game. Try to give them just enough to survive the first time around, then you can start messing with artifacts and that junk!

Ryo_D_Disk

will do although i must admit im hoping to translate a bit of the gm experiance im getting at the moment into DMing although i do have one question scince im going to have a party of 3 excuding me playing any recomendations on classes they should use to make the game well intresting to start with

actuly a side note sorry ive invaded your ooc thread with my randomness

GalvinRoe

No, no. This is an OOC for Pathfinder, after all  lol! And as it goes your learning the game a little so I see no harm in it  lol!

I do have some recommendations. For a beginning group make SURE you guys have a cleric. If no one wants to be one you might need to take up that mantle.

I would say if someone wants to be a spell caster just go with Sorcerer for now (it's easier to understand).

And for the love of pete  lol! Make sure you guys have at least one fighter or barbarian. Don't go messing with the main fighter being a monk yet. That will only lead to heartbreak  :x!

What's the group thinking of being, besides brother. (whom I really wouldn't recommend being alchemist first time through . . . but if he's up for the challenge there you are!)

Go Up