Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tokyo

Aww, how lovely X3 <3

Came from the deep space :D

Sakura_Blossom

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Gingineer

Doomato

Sakura_Blossom

Peace Keeper

To Doomato:
So that explains your nonviolent nature. Are you Saumus' "child"?

So you really are earth. Can you grow food? I wonder if I can have a cloud here to make water for the plants... but I think thats not allowed either.

---Message from the Moon---
To 'All':
I saw the explosion of SR388 from the moon very clearly. Too bad Celestia don't give is 'bad ponies' some good stuff for good behavior, but sending messages is good enough.

To Sakura:
Secretly is Samus Aran
---End of Message---
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

To heck with this.
*steals the shuttle and leaves behind Doomato and PeaceKeeper*

Is secretly got corrupted by the heartless instead of me who was already corrupted
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

It's true. D: That is how I got sent to the moon.

Secretly has a message to send to my brother, Peacemaker.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Wasn't ready for me to shove him in my tardis clone.

Sakura_Blossom

@Peace Keeper What, me? No... That is not possible...

Is actually the doctor.

Doomato

Hwelped mee too estabwish pwantation un de mün.

Sakura_Blossom

Was banished to the moon my Celestia

Gingineer

Sakura_Blossom

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

To Doomato:
NOOOO! I don't wanna go. We'll get in twouble, especially if we alter time instead of moving across space. I think I may come back home. Remember when I said I made a discovery? I realized I still have magic left. It was suppose to be used to undo the spell, but was never used up. I'm gonna try to teleport back.

---Message from the Moon---
To Sakura:
He's been banished more than once. Unfortunately I got banished because of what I've done, and I deservd it, but I wanna go home now.

To All:
My brother sent me a message and he is really upset with me and is upset with some of you for not warning or helping me. I guess I won't get a chance to learn some magic with him ever again.
---End of Message---

(He actually sent me the note partially in spanish that shows how to do 'instant transmission'. I never learned how to detect ponies' magic, and this technique takes time to practice. To add to the top, I only have one shot at this since it takes a lot more magic than regular teleportation. Use up any magic and there won't be enough to do the teleportation. He told me to use the shielded eyes to detect ponies. Okay, but who am I locking on to? I hope this works)
*focusing, charging up magic*

Secretly knows my plan to come home... and is secretly Twilight.

Sakura_Blossom

Is actually A Rezbit (A weird thing from MP2)

Peace Keeper

*teleports near Sakura*

*slurred voice* ...I'm... home...

*Faints in a minor magic-depleted coma*

---

Secretly is Dark Saumus.

Doomato

*Mashes a bunch of buttons on the Transportal's console. Electrical sparks appear by Luna's leg, followed by the Transportal* Zweeblezooble, evewypony!

Go Up