Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 02, 11:25:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

banned for 4ponies 1avatar.

John Pone

banned for spike jazz avatar

blobking156

banned for repeating what everyone has said before.

CidThePony

Banned for not having an avatar

John Pone

banned for licking my screen

blobking156

banned for not appreciating free screen cleaning.

John Pone

banned for not realising my monitor is touch screen

blobking156

banned for having an avatar that looks like Yosuke.

Renatan

Banned because I am best "mod"  :3

(Wouldn't I just make a great one?  lol)
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Ramisha

Banned for not being a mod.
On a unrelated note, here's my first drawing of the year! :D

blobking156

banned for being an artist
[hypocrisy on my part]

Ramisha

blobking156

OBJECTION! banned for not being an attourney.

Renatan

Banned for misspelling "attorney"!
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

blobking156

OBJECTION! there are mtltiple spellings for certain words, like color and colour, armor and armour,
Attourney is one of them!

Renatan

OBJECTION! I have never seen attorney spelt as attourney, even though I follow the spellings it should come from! Unless you can prove me wrong, you have no true evidence!

blobking156

TAKE THAT! [present-> copied text] Attourney - Legal Dictionary |found this when I searched "attourney"

Renatan

HOLD IT! If you pay close attention, in the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney game, we can clearly see that it has been spelt "Attorney". How do you explain this?

blobking156

OBJECTION! *shakes head* you weren't listenening, were you? it can be spelled TWO ways. not one, but TWO!
banned for not listening to me.

Renatan

HOLD IT! You never gave solid evidence of the spelling! For all we know, you merely made up that evidence you presented!

Go Up