Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

That moment when your mom orders you to make the house look better then it usually does just because some guests are coming over (guests that i know noting about)

and i'm just asking myself "Why Do We Care So Much About What Other People Think?"
I say we just stay as we always are so they see how we truly are at home and not pretend like we don't use a garbage or have little dust on the floor (for goodness sake we are just People!)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Jun 30, 22:36:49
I'd hazard a guess they're gonna be angry when she wasn't home on time, too.  Because logic!  :l

They weren't mad at her. She was mad at them, though. It turned out that her parents somehow managed to get two free movie tickets and were able to get concessions for only $2, so they went to the movie theater to see Jurassic World. They didn't tell her they were doing this, and she had told them before that she really wants to see Jurassic World.

Her dad had insisted she be home by 8, so she could help him with their yard. And then he went to the movies instead. :facehoof:

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jul 01, 08:48:52
Well, it's official: today is the hottest day in English history since 2009. Why did we get rid of our swimming pool?!

It's annoying that people are making fun of English people for freaking out about the heatwave. It's like the people who make fun of people in the southern states shutting things down when it snows or sleets.

Usually in England, it's cool or cold and rainy. They are not used to heat, and they are not equipped for heat.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Scumbag Hillshire:

-Offer health incentives for maintaining a healthy BMI

-Give all workers unlimited free corndogs

Yes, I'm calling my employer a scumbag for giving me free stuff. That's how entitled I am!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jul 02, 01:17:51
Scumbag Hillshire:

Yes, I'm calling my employer a scumbag for giving me free stuff. That's how entitled I am!

What I wouldn't do for free food right now. :c We really need to go to the grocery store but can't right now.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jul 02, 01:17:51
Scumbag Hillshire:

What's a BMI?
And I don't enjoy corndogs much either, most give me a headache. (Absolutely no idea why that even happens!)

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Jul 02, 02:18:30
What's a BMI?
And I don't enjoy corndogs much either, most give me a headache. (Absolutely no idea why that even happens!)

BMI is your body mass index, it's a measure of your height-to-weight ration. My employer gives us $50 is our health savings account for maintaining a BMI in the health range of 18.5-24.9.

I don't dislike corndogs. I was joking pointing out the irony in giving workers unlimited free junk food, that would push our BMI above 25.  lol

Lync Volan

I think i just reached my Youtube comment reply limit meaning i can't reply to ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE NEW EQUESTRIA GIRLS FRIENDSHIP GAMES MOVIE TRAILER LIKE I WANTED TO >:O!

Elphyda

Stardust Dragon

Wanting to watch something specifically because you want to get mad at it.  What is the logic in that, brain?!  o.O

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jul 02, 10:49:47
I think i just reached my Youtube comment reply limit meaning i can't reply to ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE NEW EQUESTRIA GIRLS FRIENDSHIP GAMES MOVIE TRAILER LIKE I WANTED TO >:O!

There's a comment reply limit?! :I
All I know is that Youtube can block you from commenting if it thinks you've been spamming, and you have to wait until the block is over. I had that happen to me once. :c

Lync Volan

2015 Jul 02, 15:51:32 #16530 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 02, 16:14:23 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jul 02, 14:21:29
There's a comment reply limit?! :I
All I know is that Youtube can block you from commenting if it thinks you've been spamming, and you have to wait until the block is over. I had that happen to me once. :c
Well i just THINK its a comment/reply limit, i have no idea since they don't tell me noting >:/ (the thingy just won't show up)

Post Merge

Actually to be fair i do get this message...
Spoiler: show

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jul 02, 15:51:32
Well i just THINK its a comment/reply limit, i have no idea since they don't tell me noting >:/ (the thingy just won't show up)

Post Merge

Actually to be fair i do get this message...
Spoiler: show

To see if you're blocked from commenting for "spamming" you have to go to your Google Plus profile, and it'll tell you. It'll also tell you how long you're blocked for.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jul 02, 17:33:06
To see if you're blocked from commenting for "spamming" you have to go to your Google Plus profile, and it'll tell you. It'll also tell you how long you're blocked for.
i went there and noting happened

Midnight Breeze

My God, I thought packing corndogs would be an easy job. How wrong I was. After my first full day on the job I haven't ached this bad since I was carrying mail. Hope my body adapts quickly.

Who'd have thought picking up corndogs off of a conveyor belt and putting them in a box would be so strenuous?

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jul 01, 14:43:47
That moment when your mom orders you to make the house look better then it usually does just because some guests are coming over (guests that i know noting about)

and i'm just asking myself "Why Do We Care So Much About What Other People Think?"
I say we just stay as we always are so they see how we truly are at home and not pretend like we don't use a garbage or have little dust on the floor (for goodness sake we are just People!)

Speaking of cleaning up the house, even though my room is cleaner than one of the rooms that my brothers use I still think that my room looks like a hunk of junk TBH.

Why? It's mostly because of the furniture.. :V And the walls could be a different color, to. Well, at least my room is much more nicer than the other room at the other house.. :l

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jul 03, 10:57:29
Speaking of cleaning up the house, even though my room is cleaner than one of the rooms that my brothers use I still think that my room looks like a hunk of junk TBH.

Why? It's mostly because of the furniture.. :V And the walls could be a different color, to. Well, at least my room is much more nicer than the other room at the other house.. :l
I used to have my own room but i gave it up to have the living room all to my self lol

Chishio Kunrin

I have flea bites. :c We're gonna try to take care of this flea problem soon. I wish my grandma hadn't brought her dogs over with fleas. We wouldn't have fleas right now if she hadn't.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jul 03, 13:50:11
I have flea bites. :c We're gonna try to take care of this flea problem soon. I wish my grandma hadn't brought her dogs over with fleas. We wouldn't have fleas right now if she hadn't.
Fleas attack ppl too?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jul 03, 14:22:33
Fleas attack ppl too?

When their population grows too big for the number of cats you have, yes. Or when your cats are smart and go out of their way to stay off the carpet, like ours have been doing.

When we take care of this, we're gonna have to bathe all four cats and vacuum every room in the house, all in one day. We also have to keep the cats out of any room that hasn't been vacuumed yet so they don't pick up new fleas.

Peace Keeper

I had a problem with bed bugs. Perhaps something 100X worse than roaches. Had so many sleepless nights cause of them, but so glad we got rid of em.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up