previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chack

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2014 Dec 16, 01:27:21
Quote from: Chack on 2014 Dec 16, 01:11:46
I almost never see snow down here.

Spoiler: show

Consider yourself lucky X3

Hey, even if it does snow down here, it's NEVER gonna be that much. Louisiana has never been one for a snowy climate. Althought there was that one year where the snow was about a foot thick... I'm not complaining, it just seems weird.
Wait for it...

Lync Volan

flying across the globe every few months the plane ruins me to total annihilation but i don't think it has the effect on others like it does me (about 27 hours i guess but feels like 2 whole days)

having a dream and you just can't stop thinking about it after you wake up

the parties my family throws so many times

getting sick after the global plane trip or getting sick before even getting on the plane

not being able to sleep before your flight takes off

being dragged into things i want no part of?

(yeah thats about it i think? X3 )

Midnight Breeze

When I got an email at class today saying the work order on my apartment had been completed I figured I would come home to a nice place, but no, my landlord is a lazy slumlord and ignored multiple issues. They fixed the multiple broken locks on my doors, cleaned the gutters, painted over a water spot on the ceiling, and removed the paint from my peephole (for some retarded reason they had painted over it, which violates Texas state law).

Yet they still didn't clean the oil stains from the carpet in the hallway, fix the hole in the linoleum in the kitchen, fix the raggedy cabinet doors, fix the leaky balcony doors, or fix the bad grouting job in the shower.

Apparently they're hoping I'll just shut up and live with it, but I'm gonna stay on their butts until they fix the place right. It's not my problem if the previous tenant messed the place up, I paid for a clean, safe apartment and that's what I'm gonna get.  >:/

Chishio Kunrin

Still having nightmares about school even though I graduated. o_o

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

dr.induction

being a bachelor, coming home to nothing every day is some kinda empty.
suppose i do have my hedgehog and my RD plush, but still. 

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Dec 17, 20:03:37
Still having nightmares about school even though I graduated. o_o
i'm sure glad that my school nightmares have ended :I

Ramisha

I used to have nightmares about my final flute exam a few months after it was over, thankfully they stopped  ^-^
Good news: I don't like the person I used to like anymore!
Bad news: I like somebody else now...  DD: if only people could pick who they will like

Midnight Breeze

I put in a firmly worded work order for the problems with my apartment today. If the problems aren't handled promptly I'm contacting the manager directly and threatening legal action. I didn't get to see this unit before signing a lease, they showed me a model and told my my unit would be 'to the same standards' as the model. That's false advertising, bait and switch, whatever you want to call it. Either way it voids my lease if they won't address the problems. I'll bet the manager will quickly order everything fixed when he's faced with otherwise losing rent and paying my legal fees.

Nuserame

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Dec 18, 18:30:53
I put in a firmly worded work order for the problems with my apartment today. If the problems aren't handled promptly I'm contacting the manager directly and threatening legal action. I didn't get to see this unit before signing a lease, they showed me a model and told my my unit would be 'to the same standards' as the model. That's false advertising, bait and switch, whatever you want to call it. Either way it voids my lease if they won't address the problems. I'll bet the manager will quickly order everything fixed when he's faced with otherwise losing rent and paying my legal fees.

*clap clap* your handling that right. No, no sarcasm, that kind scumbaggery business relies on you rolling over and taking the uh... lacking polite words for this but you get point.

Expect them to be all sorts of petty over that though. Tis not the pleasant sort of people that makes money of housing others in run-down sump holes.

Yes I would know, got an uncle like that. His life revolves around money and himself. Bloody narcissist. Never indulge that sort, they will take everything you got and more if you let them.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Chack

Look, I understand that pizza is good. Really, I do. Working at Pizza Hut isn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, even with it being a newer store.
What I don't understand is why just about everyone within 15 miles of the store decided to order pizza today. People, Pizza Hut does not have the best pizza. I can think of several other places you could have ordered pizza and it would have been better and quite possibly cheaper.
Wait for it...

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chack on 2014 Dec 19, 00:02:27
Look, I understand that pizza is good. Really, I do. Working at Pizza Hut isn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, even with it being a newer store.
What I don't understand is why just about everyone within 15 miles of the store decided to order pizza today. People, Pizza Hut does not have the best pizza. I can think of several other places you could have ordered pizza and it would have been better and quite possibly cheaper.

Ever since Little Caesar's opened up in my hometown I haven't gotten pizza from anywhere else. Why would I want to pay $15 for a product I could get for $5 elsewhere?

Chack

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Dec 19, 00:17:22

Ever since Little Caesar's opened up in my hometown I haven't gotten pizza from anywhere else. Why would I want to pay $15 for a product I could get for $5 elsewhere?

EXACTLY. It gets just as bad on days where there's a football game. Or if everyone decides to have a pizza party the same day.
Wait for it...

Ramisha

I hate it when it snows because it's dangerous to drive and you have to clean the snow, but I also hate it when it doesn't snow during holidays. Luckily it's not like I can choose if it will be snowy or not so I don't have to think about it, but I can't stop thinking about it! >:O

Chibalt

2014 Dec 19, 04:43:02 #14773 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 19, 17:12:47 by Chishio Kunrin
Football season, WOW I hate that time of year, I find pretty much anything football-related boring as all heck, even uncomfortable to watch for me, it also pushes other programs that are ACTUALLY INTERESTING to more inconvenient times.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Naura

2014 Dec 19, 08:48:39 #14774 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 19, 17:12:57 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Chibalt on 2014 Dec 19, 04:43:02
Football season, WOW I hate that time of year, I find pretty much anything football-related boring as all heck, even uncomfortable to watch for me, it also pushes other programs that are ACTUALLY INTERESTING to more inconvenient times.

All my yes.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chishio Kunrin

But Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza place! O:
My city has a whoooole bunch of different pizza places, and Pizza Hut is my favorite! I like their pizza better than everyone else's!! Domino's is 2nd.
I don't like Papa John's, and I hate Cici's.
Papa Murphey's is alright, and I like their stuffed pizza thingy that you can bring home and cook in your own oven, but their pizza's a little too greasy.
Other places' pizza is okay.

But Pizza Hut... is... my favorite. :3 Why not get a meat lovers pizza and maybe some hot wings?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chibalt

I now also despise the announcment system in airports, it's absolutely useless for getting information across, regardless of volume, if you can't UNDERSTAND what they're saying, made me miss a plane and basically lose my ENTIRE evening because the roll call's impossible to understand without specifically 100% trying to listen VERY closely.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chibalt on 2014 Dec 19, 17:17:31
I now also despise the announcment system in airports, it's absolutely useless for getting information across, regardless of volume, if you can't UNDERSTAND what they're saying, made me miss a plane and basically lose my ENTIRE evening because the roll call's impossible to understand without specifically 100% trying to listen VERY closely.
that would explain why some of my family goes nuts when they make announcements  :l

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chibalt on 2014 Dec 19, 17:17:31

During my recent joyous experience at the airport, I was desperate to get information about what had happened to the plane.  Ran smack-dab into this problem; if you're anywhere outside the actual gate where the tiny little speakers are, you're not hearing squat of the announcement.  I was sitting just outside the gate I was supposed to depart from (not in thanks to limited seating) and every time there was an announcement I had to stand up and walk over to even catch a snippet of what they were saying.  That+the attendants not repeating themselves=me missing half the dialogue and inducing panic because I couldn't tell what was going on. >:O

Midnight Breeze

I really need to brush up on my Spanish living here. I don't identify as Hispanic, but I have Iberian blood so I'm often mistaken as such. I live in a predominantly Hispanic area and I often have people walking up to me and trying to speak to me in Spanish. When I tell them I can't speak it, they give me the stink eye, like I'm a perpetrator or something. My aunt's father is Mexican and she gets the same in Los Angeles.

Go Up