Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Apr 30, 17:58:47
Quote from: dr.induction on 2014 Apr 30, 17:25:31
Girls you have a crush on. Its cool for about a day but after that wish it would go away D:

And it gets even worse when you work up the courage to ask her out on a date, and she inevitably rejects you.

Great.   
Now I'm depressed again...

Hey, its better than having a crush on a dude that you met over the Internet for months but knowing that nothing will ever happen because you will never be able to meet in real life, and then realizing that even if you do meet he won't like you back, and then crying for hours knowing that you are and will be forever alone.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

MrEmu

2014 May 17, 01:17:45 #12841 Last Edit: 2014 May 17, 06:44:28 by MrEmu
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 May 16, 11:05:06
Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 May 16, 04:43:46
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 May 16, 03:50:47
When people call Link Zelda. I mean, come on, really? Especially when they're talking about a game where the other characters specifically refer to Zelda as Zelda. They're not talking to your character in the third person, and no, your character is not a she. His name is Link.
Usually in LoZ games you can choose your name, one annoying thing is when you choose a funny name thinking "This will be funny" and the joke gets old in like 5 seconds, then at the FINAL end boss you can't take him or the moment seriously, so he's all

>:O "I will destroy you 'Derpy'!"

and you're like

:l "I wish I kept my name as 'Link'..."
I usually name him after someone from what movie/show I been watching or what book I've been reading. Like one time I'd been watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air so I named him Carlton.
Oh my gosh... Carlton fighting Ganondorf... that would be amusing to see!

A dumb thing that annoys me is getting NO TIME TO MYSELF!!! I got ponies talking loud every second of my life it seems...I wish I could just go into a room where NOPONY could bug me...and if I had a LoE forum in there...lol

Also, Mandarin Oranges, painted food. :c

Ramisha

2014 May 17, 07:08:58 #12842 Last Edit: 2014 May 17, 07:11:41 by Ramisha
Quote from: Act One on 2014 May 16, 15:18:14
Yep, us crazy britz will use radio to do some crazy stuff... Wait... She didn't just try to call us back for our accent, did she?

No, actually that was a missed call, she didn't answer, but she saw the call number was weird. She wanted to call the number back because One Direction is from GB...  >:/

edit: speaking of accents, it's weird how Russians, Ukrainians, the French and other people have really weird accents when speaking English, but Croatians just sound like regular Americans. Huheuheuheuhe

PrincessButton

Being insulted by loved ones.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

My first work weekend since being suspended. I'm about to go crazy here, I haven't had any human contact in two days. All my friends and family are at work and I'm just...well, not.  :0

On the plus side my apartment is all but spotless given I have little to do but clean the place. And it's quite rare for me to make groceries before I run out of everything.

MrEmu

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 May 16, 17:24:01
The sheer hypocrisy of the 'YOLO' rubbish. If you only live once then why would you want to screw up the only life you had doing stupid things?

"Go ahead, pee on the third rail! YOLO!"
Bwahahahahaha!!! lol
I'm sorry...lol but I laughed SO hard at this because I HATE when somepony says 'YOLO', it's like...I don't know but I hate it...lol

'YOLO' is a dumb thing that annoys me! :]

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 May 17, 20:37:40
The sheer hypocrisy of the 'YOLO' rubbish. If you only live once then why would you want to screw up the only life you had doing stupid things?

Bwahahahahaha!!! lol
I'm sorry...lol but I laughed SO hard at this because I HATE when somepony says 'YOLO', it's like...I don't know but I hate it...lol

To me, it's like saying "You only live once! Let's end our only life RIGHT NOW by doig something incredibly stupid!"

Post Merge

(Off topic)
Holy crud Mr. Emu, who drew that avatar?
I'm back

ManeFlame

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 May 17, 20:40:38

Bwahahahahaha!!! lol

To me, it's like saying "You only live once! Let's end our only life RIGHT NOW by doig something incredibly stupid!"

Post Merge

(Off topic)

At least they'd stop saying it.  :]

MrEmu

Bwahahahahaha!!! lol

Post Merge

(Off topic)
It was drawn by Vesperal Veil, you like it?

Bad Coleslaw annoys me :c

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 May 17, 21:25:23

Bwahahahahaha!!! lol

Post Merge

(Off topic)
It was drawn by Vesperal Veil, you like it?
I do! Vesperal Veil does requets?
I'm back

Pipkin

I went to bed shortly after work (around 6:30) and got woken up by fireworks.....

I like some fireworks, on some holidays(Canada Day really....) but why fire off fireworks that aren't even colorful and just make loud noises....

especially at 10:30pm in downtown semi-major Ontario City

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 May 17, 23:44:03
I went to bed shortly after work (around 6:30) and got woken up by fireworks.....

I like some fireworks, on some holidays(Canada Day really....) but why fire off fireworks that aren't even colorful and just make loud noises....

especially at 10:30pm in downtown semi-major Ontario City

People aren't even allowed to fire off fireworks in town here. So if someone does and it gets annoying, you can just call the cops. x3

I think people can only do fireworks at a designated place at a certain scheduled time with the fire department there on holidays that include fireworks, like July 4th. Or something. I don't know the protocol. But yeah.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

MrEmu

When somepony nags be about something and doesn't stop, I mean I have a CHOICE not to do that derp... (Not including something that I SHOULD have done)
Usually when I want to be alone or whatever I have had a bad day so they just come and make it worse... >:/

Little Star

Bar chords.
Like can we not?

Ugh I need a new guitar this is so stressful T.T

Midnight Breeze

I've been living on my own for 2 years.

Today was the first time I've ever cleaned my microwave, which I use almost everyday.

I'll let that sink in for a moment...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 May 18, 19:57:48

Today was the first time I've ever cleaned my microwave, which I use almost everyday.

I'm still too lazy to clean my microwave, and you can tell that it has popcorn butter in it. o_O
*Stomach growls for popcorn* Hrrrm...

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

MrEmu

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 May 18, 22:45:19
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 May 18, 19:57:48

I'm still too lazy to clean my microwave, and you can tell that it has popcorn butter in it. o_O
*Stomach growls for popcorn* Hrrrm...
Having no popcorn annoys me... now you got me hungry... :c

Pipkin

My crummy laptop keeps pooping itself.....

Bakasan94

Summer decided to show up all the sudden.
It's really hot and there are butt ton of mosquitoes.

LostSanity

When I run out of video games to play and there aren't any games coming out anytime soon that I want that I can stall until.

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up