Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 07, 01:28:47
When people are all "Omg, you eat Chick Fil A?! How dare you?!"
First of all, the CEO's beliefs come as absolutely positively no surprise to me, and I know for a fact that we're not going to change what he believes by boycotting his company, when the company itself has nothing to do with his beliefs.
Second of all, it's just that: The company has nothing to do with his beliefs. Even though I disagree with him, I'm not gonna let that stop me from eating some of the most delicious chicken I've ever had in my life.

Just let me eat my chicken sandwich with extra pickles. :I

The whole boycott of Chick-fil-a was incredibly petty if you ask me. Really, the comment was just ONE MAN'S OPINION! Why would you boycott the whole company over what one man said? It's not Cathy who's being hurt by the boycott, it's innocent Chick-fil-a workers who had nothing at all to do with his comment. (Ironically, many of them are gay)

Taking a fraction of a cent out of Cathy's pocket may sound appealing to some, but if they knew the first thing about economics they would know boycotts like that cost working class folk their jobs. If the fatcats notice big profit losses do you really think they're just going to take the loses and keep going? No! They are going to tighten the company budget by (among other things) cutting salaries and laying off workers.

Julius

I'm this close to having a stress induced panic attack. I can't wait to leave this place. >:O
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 07, 13:29:43
I'm this close to having a stress induced panic attack. I can't wait to leave this place. >:O
You're... Leaving?
I'm back

Julius

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 07, 14:29:20
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 07, 13:29:43
You're... Leaving?

I'm referring to my country yet again Pikmin~
Purr~

Jenzy

It's just "this place" can be confused as the Forums. Unless you said so before... :P

Just a little longer, then you'll be able to taste Sweet Sweet Freedom (totally not a new MK course).

In all seriousness though, the anticipation man... Good luck with dealing with how much more time you have to be stuck there. You must survive!!  DD: Not sure why I'm being so dramatic...

When I get lazy over break and have homework to finish still. I should've done more. At least it'll only take around an hour or so...

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Apr 07, 21:32:38
DD: Not sure why I'm being so dramatic...

No, no, you're being properly dramatic. X3
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

It's pronounced ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, not "All Timer's"! Get it right!

MrEmu

I hate when I have to get up super early and I get awful sleep like 3-4 hours of sleep, then I know I can't sleep more because I gotta be up for whatever it was I woke up for...and I'm making no sense because I'm dead tired...I just want tonight to come fast so I can sleep... :c

Chishio Kunrin

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

My laptop battery and cord both went out recently. I ordered a new cord but could not afford a new battery. I am now attached to the outlet in the middle of the step in my lecture hall. I've moved the cord out of the way as much as I possibly can, but I can't help but get nervous every time that someone walks past me on the steps.
DON'T STEP ON MY CORD. > O<
If anyone accidentally unplugs me, I'll lose all of my stuff that I am working on.  DD:

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

I feel like screaming right now. I want to just walk around my house and scream at the top of my lungs to blow off some steam.
I
hate
Google
so
MUCH.

I'm blocked from posting or replying to any comments on Youtube for two weeks.
All because I've been answering people's questions about whether or not there will be any more RWBY episodes.
Just because my replies to them were all similar, Google decided that this was spam.
After this is over, if I keep "spamming" they'll block me from commenting permanently.

I don't know how many chances I have, so I guess I'm done helping people. THANKS A LOT, GOOGLE.
I really wish they had never bought Youtube.

Oh, and I didn't figure out what was going on until I decided to visit my Google+ account. All Youtube was giving me was "Duhh there was a problem posting your comment try again later." Maybe have Youtube itself give us a notification about your warnings and you blocking access for those of us who never touch the Google+ site or our Gmail inbox!
In fact, once I calm down, I'm going to send them feedback about that.

Ramisha

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 08, 16:27:27
Spoiler: show
I feel like screaming right now. I want to just walk around my house and scream at the top of my lungs to blow off some steam.
I
hate
Google
so
MUCH.

All because I've been answering people's questions about whether or not there will be any more RWBY episodes.
Just because my replies to them were all similar, Google decided that this was spam.
After this is over, if I keep "spamming" they'll block me from commenting permanently.

I don't know how many chances I have, so I guess I'm done helping people. THANKS A LOT, GOOGLE.

Oh, and I didn't figure out what was going on until I decided to visit my Google+ account. All Youtube was giving me was "Duhh there was a problem posting your comment try again later." Maybe have Youtube itself give us a notification about your warnings and you blocking access for those of us who never touch the Google+ site or our Gmail inbox!

I realized they were evil as soon as I saw Google Drive.

Midnight Breeze

I have a misshapen ear canal and have problems with excessive wax buildup.  >:/

Sometimes it feels like a need to take a jackhammer to my ear, especially when my hearing is affected.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 09, 04:15:37
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 08, 16:27:27
I
hate
Google
so
MUCH.

I realized they were evil as soon as I saw Google Drive.

:I
They failed their plans in 2012, and they have new plans!

Midnight Breeze

Why is it cold again???

Stupid gulf coast weather.

Pipkin

Meh, it's colder here too, its not just the gulf  X3

So today all my easter hams came in, so I told my employee while I put this order away I want you to grind some hamburger........

Well in the time it took me to slug the 2 skids and put it away she was standing in the cooler watching me while fixing her hair.

Hay yeah I yelled at her.....this was before I even finished coffee #1......i was NOT in a good mood at that point.

Chishio Kunrin

When I'm watching a video, especially when it's an episode of a show, and the audio is horribly out of sync. Especially since the first half of this episode I'm watching was perfectly fine, and then suddenly bam, the audio happens like 2-3 entire seconds before the video of it happens.

So now I have to watch the second half in the back-up video, but the visual doesn't even take up half of the video player. I'm not even kidding. It's like they shrank it and then stretched it. I'll be very happy when I finish this one and get to the next episode.

Julius

Having to torrent the last four episodes of Doctor Who's fourth season because they're not on Netflix and Amazon's stupid Instant Video won't let me watch because I'm not in the States... :l
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Not intending to hurt anyone with this, but I'm gonna be honest here...

I hate Shrek.
I'm back

MrEmu

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 10, 02:34:10
Not intending to hurt anyone with this, but I'm gonna be honest here...

I hate Shrek.
Him and his ten billion videos... lol I feel you Brony! I feel you!

But yeah I'm not intending to hurt anypony ether...

Go Up