Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Ever since I woke up this morning, my throat has been sore and scratchy. Also, despite being really, really tired, I only managed to take a nap instead of sleeping for the night.
Rarrrgh!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Mar 17, 12:48:13
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Mar 17, 09:25:41
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Mar 17, 08:31:31
I beat Ocarina Of Time without knowing how to speak English at an early age. It was hard, but I did it.

It has a Spanish translation, you know. >.>

Julius is too cool for that.
Purr.

Maybe, but we get our videogames from the US so they all come in English. ^-^
Purr~

MrEmu

When my computer gets infected with add-ware...
Adds will pop up when I'm watching ponies and stuff! It's SOOO annoying, and it's lowing my internet speed because they're all trying to pop up! Also they keep trying to FORCE me to use bing...and they keep downloading stuff that'll "Help" my computer, I don't WANT my computer to be "Optimized" by some random virus! lol

Ramisha

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Mar 24, 05:40:01
When my computer gets infected with add-ware...
Adds will pop up when I'm watching ponies and stuff! It's SOOO annoying, and it's lowing my internet speed because they're all trying to pop up! Also they keep trying to FORCE me to use bing...and they keep downloading stuff that'll "Help" my computer, I don't WANT my computer to be "Optimized" by some random virus! lol

When I open something in a new tab sometimes it opens an ad and I have to open it again and then it opens the ad AGAIN  >:O

I'm gonna get an F in my history test because I missed some classes because of competitions and I forgot we were writing a test  >:O but now I've learned all of it I know EVERYTHING I'm gonna get an A this time

Midnight Breeze

Estadounidenses ignorantes que piensan Espana es un pais de America Latina.

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 24, 06:26:28
I'm gonna get an F in my history test because I missed some classes because of competitions and I forgot we were writing a test  >:O but now I've learned all of it I know EVERYTHING I'm gonna get an A this time

Wait wait wait, slow down.

You're Eggsclamation-point!?
<br />

Ramisha

Sssshhhh... the mortals don't need to know....  ovO

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Mar 24, 08:33:30

... No way. :I
Purr~

byndbored

2014 Mar 24, 22:55:16 #12408 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 25, 23:09:43 by byndbored
The intro theme for attack on titan has a good opening but then it goes in a direction that just doesn't mix with it. (sorry :c)
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

MrSpyro

My mom has this rule where my brothers and I can only use anything with a screen for 1 hour Monday thru Friday because she says we're not being sociable, although I technically am being sociable. On a website with people I've never met. :]
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Mar 24, 22:03:35
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Mar 24, 08:33:30

... No way. :I

Well, it's not a common belief by any means, but it's certainly embarrassing on the rare occasion that I hear it.

Little Star

2014 Mar 25, 09:40:09 #12411 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 25, 09:42:17 by StarSong
Not gonna start any bads convos here but,
when the text book in geography/ history has a bunch of religious stuff that has never been proven true and tries to portray it as fact, and I'm like

-.- Really? *sigh*

Oh American education.

Edit: And I can't use the chatbox at school :c

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Mar 25, 09:40:09
when the text book in geography/ history has a bunch of religious stuff that has never been proven true and tries to portray it as fact, and I'm like

-.- Really? *sigh*

Oh American education.

What? Religion is culture. The textbooks aren't just going to omit it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Historians aren't concerned with the truth or falsity of religion, they just tell the beliefs like they are.

Little Star

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Mar 25, 09:42:43

-.- Really? *sigh*

Oh American education.

What? Religion is culture. The textbooks aren't just going to omit it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Historians aren't concerned with the truth or falsity of religion, they just tell the beliefs like they are.

yes yes I know this.
In the same way, my teacher is shoving some of it down our throats with the way he is teaching it.
^^'

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Mar 25, 09:49:25
yes yes I know this.
In the same way, my teacher is shoving some of it down our throats with the way he is teaching it.
^^'

Well that's highly illegal. If you told on him he'd be suspended.

Chishio Kunrin

-.- Really? *sigh*

Oh American education.

Edit: And I can't use the chatbox at school :c

How biased public school American History classes are. In my experience, at least. Public school taught me "America, AW YEAH!!!" while college taught from several different points of view.

Public school: The American Revolution started because England was a big jerk. Every single American colonist wanted freedom from England, especially after some redcoats attacked a bunch of colonists for no good reason.
College: The cause of the American Revolution was a mixture of events, some of which were misunderstandings between America and England. Not every colonist wanted the fight for freedom. The Boston Massacre occurred because some colonists began yelling and throwing rocks at patrolling redcoats, who became fearful and opened fire. Colonists who supported the fight for freedom then used this event to spur on fellow colonists.

Public school: America won the Revolution because we're super awesome and did it all on our own, maybe with a little tiny bit of help from France. Also, we got territories from France and Spain through our sheer awesomeness!
College: France saw the American Revolution as an opportunity to spite England and helped America a good deal. Later on, America managed to gain territories from France and Spain with help from mistakes and misunderstandings. These misunderstandings were due to the fact that communication between countries was poor in those days.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Mar 25, 09:42:43

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Hey guys I will teach you history:

• there are no good guys

• everyone killed each other

• the people always suffer

DawnsEmbrace

QuoteNothing is true, everything is permitted.

To say that nothing is true, does this not mean I should believe in nothing?
To say that everything is permitted, does this not mean I am allowed to do anything?

<br />

MrSpyro

When people make decisions that involve me without giving a good reason.
Also, when people talk to me about stuff that I don't care about.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Randam Saiko

Students have to give a speech in front of the whole class. Suddenly, the whole class turns into the Hunger Games.
Spoiler: Only thing is, this doesn't happen • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Go Up