Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAA13

When it seems like everypony is offline at once.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Rissian

2012 Nov 26, 14:01:29 #6161 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 26, 14:07:28 by Trege
The new bad seed song from season 3 is stuck in my head, it's fine for now but it's eventually going to get annoying if it ends up getting stuck in my head as long as winter wrap up did.  ovO

7 Hours to go then I can fix my sleeping schedule if I last that long not sure if I will or not, if not then I'll probably wake up at 10-12PM with my luck either way eventually my schedule will shift back to normal o_o

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 26, 14:01:29
The new bad seed song from season 3 is stuck in my head, it's fine for now but it's eventually going to get annoying if it ends up getting stuck in my head as long as winter wrap up did.  ovO

Gone Forever, by Three Days Grace, is stuck in my head. o_o I blame Rythian's Tekkit series. The song matches what's going on soooo much.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 26, 14:01:29

7 Hours to go then I can fix my sleeping schedule if I last that long not sure if I will or not, if not then I'll probably wake up at 10-12PM with my luck either way eventually my schedule will shift back to normal o_o

For some apparent reason, I've been attempting to sing and hum gangnam style while playing Half Life 2, don't know why  :\\

Also, why do rebates have to be so annoying to claim?

lurk852

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 26, 16:03:59
Also, why do rebates have to be so annoying to claim?

To discourage you from claiming them and taking the company's money, of course.  :P
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Nov 26, 18:40:01 #6165 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 26, 19:27:16 by Chishio Kunrin
Someone comments "The Yogscast make me proud to be British!"
A reply that person got annoyed me: "uhh if you think there British your wrong there from london"
*Facehoof* You... fing... dingdong.

I figure she thinks either
a) London isn't in England or even Great Britain (Unlikely?)
b) England isn't part of Great Britain
c) London itself is a country

I know it sounds stupid, but option C is really possible. :\

[Edit]: If any Yognauts here read that Simon of the Yogscast died, don't believe it. :l He's still alive, he just tweeted an hour ago, and once he and the others find out about this rumor, hopefully they'll let us know it was a lie.

Stupid trolls like to start rumors that famous people died when they didn't.

The Wandering Magus

when the physics teacher says "we are no longer three chapters ahead of schedule, so from now on we will be covering one chapter per day, and by the way there's an exam next class."
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 26, 18:40:01
[Edit]: If any Yognauts here read that Simon of the Yogscast died, don't believe it. :l He's still alive, he just tweeted an hour ago, and once he and the others find out about this rumor, hopefully they'll let us know it was a lie.

Stupid trolls like to start rumors that famous people died when they didn't.

I'm glad I didn't see that rumor, although most rumors like that I would be skeptical about since if something like that did happen Yogscast would probably announce it themselves before fans would.

So I ended up sleeping at 1-2PM thankfully I still feel tired enough to sleep some more so I might be able to sleep until 5AM or so which is better then waking up at 8-9-PM which is annoying. I want to wake up to daylight dang it.  ovO

ComputerDeathglare

Not enough money to buy stuff from welovefine that I want for Christmas. :c
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Jenzy

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Nov 26, 22:05:41
Not enough money to buy stuff from welovefine that I want for Christmas. :c

Lack of money. Always annoying.

I neither have enough money to get more games/new Wii U/pony stuff >.<

The Wandering Magus

lack of time, lack of resources, lack of money.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

LaptopCommandStation

My cold is impeding my already horrible Super-Awesome singing voice.
And the last 3 posts, I concur with.  I too, want a couple shirts from welovefine, lol, but I only have $400 for Christmas shopping this year, and my brother wants a new monitor.....$300 by itself..

I still have both my parents, my other brother, my sister, her hubby, and their 3 kids to get stuff for  >A<

The Wandering Magus

message somepony, nopony responds...

lurk852

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Nov 26, 22:38:43
And the last 3 posts, I concur with.  I too, want a couple shirts from welovefine, lol, but I only have $400 for Christmas shopping this year, and my brother wants a new monitor.....$300 by itself..

I still have both my parents, my other brother, my sister, her hubby, and their 3 kids to get stuff for  >A<

That's one expensive monitor. I got a nice 24" monitor a few months back, and it was $150 o.O
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 26, 22:27:57
lack of time

I have a few anime on my anime list, but too much other stuff to do and not enough time to watch them and read manga.

Rissian

Our crazy cats Leah and Kaija managed to grab a few decorations off of our tree and break them when we weren't looking which kind of sucks since we had some of those decorations for over 8 years. Going to have to watch them even more carefully from now on I'm glad they didn't injure themselves at least as some of the decorations are so old they still have hooks on them instead of string to hold them up like the new decorations.

Chishio Kunrin

When an actor/actress kinda nods their head a lot while talking. No one bobs their head up and down while talking in real life. :l Stop it. You look dumb.

LaptopCommandStation

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 26, 22:57:02
Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Nov 26, 22:38:43

That's one expensive monitor. I got a nice 24" monitor a few months back, and it was $150 o.O

Everything is more expensive in Canada(You pay what? $3.90/gal for gas, we pay...(pulls out calculator to convert litres to gallons) $4.50/gal).  But I too have a 24"(or maybe 23"?) and it cost me $230.  I was thinking on going larger for my brother, so it'll likely be around $300

The Wandering Magus

Jenzy

People that keep asking you if the thing they requested is finished...

Go Up