Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 12, 11:42:29
I'm trying to avoid watching anything E3 related so I can watch all the videos the day after it's over. The Internet can't stop giving me teasing spoilers. lol

The one thing that surprises me the most though... This unique rarity in the history of gaming... Every single gamer agrees on the fact that Nintendo and Sony win and Microsoft fails.

It's beautiful... Every gamer united like that... :')

I don't exactly know why, I really am trying to avoid watching but... Dude, this is beautiful... And I already got a Wii U! Only need to get a PS4 and a 3DS this time! ^-^

... Yes Jenzy, I was convinced to get a 3DS by certain games and a couple of people, don't say anything. :/
The 3DS is what EVERYONE needs!
I'm back

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jun 12, 15:57:43
The 3DS is what EVERYONE needs!

Yep, and it annoys me that game-related things are expensive as diamonds in Brazil... They said the PS4 will realease costing US$399? Here it'll be the equivalent of US$600 or more...

Blues-Music

The fact that I can not afford the wii-u yet.
There is absolutely no reason not to have one , or not to have a 3ds.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 12, 11:42:29
I'm trying to avoid watching anything E3 related so I can watch all the videos the day after it's over. The Internet can't stop giving me teasing spoilers. lol

The one thing that surprises me the most though... This unique rarity in the history of gaming... Every single gamer agrees on the fact that Nintendo and Sony win and Microsoft fails.

It's beautiful... Every gamer united like that... :')

I don't exactly know why, I really am trying to avoid watching but... Dude, this is beautiful... And I already got a Wii U! Only need to get a PS4 and a 3DS this time! ^-^

... Yes Jenzy, I was convinced to get a 3DS by certain games and a couple of people, don't say anything. :/

Not everyone is united.

My friend is being so diehard that he's still gonna buy an Xbox One and doesn't consider the bad points to be that big of a deal, and he says he wouldn't get a PS4 even if it was free. >:/
The basic summary is: Microsoft is being blatantly greedy. Corporate greed is nothing new, but the absolute blatancy and the sheer magnitude in this situation is putting the majority of gamers off.

But yeah, when it comes to video games, that friend is just UGH.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

the lack of originality when it comes to videogame/story characters sometimes.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 12, 17:20:12
Not everyone is united.

My friend is being so diehard that he's still gonna buy an Xbox One and doesn't consider the bad points to be that big of a deal, and he says he wouldn't get a PS4 even if it was free. >:/
The basic summary is: Microsoft is being blatantly greedy. Corporate greed is nothing new, but the absolute blatancy and the sheer magnitude in this situation is putting the majority of gamers off.

But yeah, when it comes to video games, that friend is just UGH.

I thought my brother would be like that, but he saw the light. And that's awesome, because he's the one who will pay the biggest part of the next-gen console :P
Micro$oft is a dumb thing that annoys me...

The Wandering Magus

I typed five paragraphs of an RP response.  LoE automatically logged me out.  Going back to the previous page wiped my post.  Searching the cache couldn't find the post either.

*sigh*

can we please not have auto-logout? or somehow have the forums automatically cache your posts?
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

ArtVeigar

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 12, 19:57:40
I typed five paragraphs of an RP response.  LoE automatically logged me out.  Going back to the previous page wiped my post.  Searching the cache couldn't find the post either.

*sigh*

can we please not have auto-logout? or somehow have the forums automatically cache your posts?

If you don't know, there is an option to stay aways logged in. To do that, when you're going to login, you click on the login option on the menu, instead of using the quick login in the home page. There, you can check the option to stay aways logged in. It can avoid a lot of trouble...

Pipkin

2013 Jun 12, 21:09:23 #9689 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 12, 21:28:22 by Pipkin
My modem went down while I was making dinner :l

I know Rogers can fix this on their end as this happened before, but she didnt feel like reseting the modem so I have to wait until 9am tomorrow to drive to Stratford and get it replaced

Im so mad im shaking

Pfft, replaced the cheap cables that came with the apartment and BAM.  I feel better now...

super_chris85

Losing my best character in any game

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jun 12, 21:36:42
Losing my best character in any game
How do you lose characters?
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

Teal Turken

It won't stop raining, that backyard is like a jungle! DD:

Chishio Kunrin

Did you know that there is a girl out there who got so annoyed that her boyfriend played WoW too much that she deleted his best character?

I don't care about WoW, but I still think that was horrible of her. When you dedicate a ton of time to something, building it up, improving it, etc., it becomes extremely valuable. So, when someone takes that away... it hurts... a lot.

Needless to say, he was furious, and I think that anger was justified. :l

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Teal Turken

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 13, 08:23:20
Did you know that there is a girl out there who got so annoyed that her boyfriend played WoW too much that she deleted his best character?

I don't care about WoW, but I still think that was horrible of her. When you dedicate a ton of time to something, building it up, improving it, etc., it becomes extremely valuable. So, when someone takes that away... it hurts... a lot.

That's not the first time I've heard about something like that.
It really is a shame that people will stoop that low in their attempts for...whatever it is they want.
When we were younger and my brother was mad at me (for beating him in video games) he'd go to my Nintendo gamecube and delete a bunch of the memory that he knows I've been using a lot of late.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 13, 07:36:00
It won't stop raining, that backyard is like a jungle! DD:
Muddy? Been raining here too, but it's not causing as many problems as it seems to be doing to you.
I'm back

Teal Turken

It's not mud, the grass is far too wet and thick. The mower's blades will just jam.

Nala Valor

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 13, 08:23:20

in my opinion, WoW is just a bad game that people waste there money on and that takes away there life.
So yeah... Good job girl. Bring him back to reality.

Teal Turken

You could say the same thing about other MMOs Nala.
It's not the game's fault nor is it the makers of the game faults. It's up to the person who plays it to participate with their friends in reality and make a life.
It's about moderation.

And deleting their characters/memory of video games does not actually "bring them back into reality"
They'll just get mad, pout for a while and start over again. It really just resets their interest in the game, at least most of the time.

Go Up