Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

byndbored

my computer is acting up.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Naura

A guy who sits infront of me in school, he is so annoying, he swear and just disturbs me every lesson. For an example, when I'm drawing he just takes my pencils and ereaser. When I go to get something he turns of my computer and hides my things. One of my friends suggested he has a crush in me, but if that's true, he got a really bad way of showing it. :l
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Ramisha

My nose hurts  >:O I'm afraid that my nose could start bleeding any second.
Quote from: Naura on 2014 Nov 28, 05:23:34
A guy who sits infront of me in school, he is so annoying, he swear and just disturbs me every lesson.

He is that person that thinks they're funny but they really aren't, every class has one.

Naura

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Nov 28, 06:10:59
My nose hurts  >:O I'm afraid that my nose could start bleeding any second.
Quote from: Naura on 2014 Nov 28, 05:23:34
A guy who sits infront of me in school, he is so annoying, he swear and just disturbs me every lesson.

He is that person that thinks they're funny but they really aren't, every class has one.

Well, my last class had one of those persons, and he was actually funny sometimes, and he wasn't really destroying for the rest of the class.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Little Star

I'm really serious about choir at school. That is the one class I get to improve my singing and sing as loud as I want.

However, there is this one girl in my class who thinks it's HILARIOUS to sing off beat, off pitch, and do so very VERY loud. I glare at them, because seriously. This is choir. We are here to learn to sing correctly and have facial expressions, and how to stand together on the risers and everything.

Oooh. Don't even get me started on the kinds of dresses some girls wear. Not saying they can't wear whatever they want, but it is a choir performance, not some kind of trashy club.
*sigh*
Skin-tight dresses are not for choir, ladies.

Rissian

Well I just never get a break it seems. My tooth chipped last night somehow and today after we got out of walmart we put the groceries in the car and for some reason my laptop charger got caught in the door and I didn't notice it, we took off down the road and the charger cord ripped off and we can't afford to replace it given we barely have money for food. So 2 hours until my laptop is no longer usable yaaaaaaaaay.  :l

Ramisha

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Nov 28, 08:17:44
Skin-tight dresses are not for choir, ladies.

What!? How old are you?

Ps. Is it true that in the USA you don't have to go to work if there is snow?

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Nov 28, 13:55:50

If that was true then the entire northern half of the country would be a dysfunctional mess all winter long. Up north, businesses and schools are only closed in the case of a serious blizzard where going outside would be dangerous. In the south, however,  things will start closing in much less sever weather, since southerners don't know how to drive on snowy roads and driving is thus dangerous.

Last year it snowed an inch or 2 in Louisiana and the governor declared a statewide state of emergency. I'm completely serious.

Ramisha

Oh, I see. Thanks! Mr. Emu told me that. It does seem pretty ridicolous but as you said they've never encountered snow...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Nov 28, 14:52:15
Oh, I see. Thanks! Mr. Emu told me that. It does seem pretty ridicolous but as you said they've never encountered snow...

Indeed. I live in the south, and that's pretty much how it's been.
At least, here in Texas, it's only if the snow will stick and the roads will get icy.

I once saw a photo of ice cubes on a sidewalk captioned "Texans be like 'Shut down the state!'" I laughed way too hard at it.

Oddly enough, though, one year, when I was in middle school, it rained on a super freezing night, everything was actually coated in a layer of ice, and yet we still had to go to school. :I I'm not just talking about roads being covered in ice (which, many of them were). Grass was frozen solid, enveloped in ice. Bushes were coated in a fairly thick layer of ice. My parents had to thaw off their cars before we could get in them. And yet... we went to school.

One of my English teachers was really upset about it, especially since she saw tons of cars sliding out of control on the ice on the way to the school. It's very true, we southerners have no idea how to drive in snow and ice, even if it's a little. Sometimes, I think some people around here don't even know how to properly drive in the rain, even though we get a perfectly normal amount of rain (this isn't a desert, y'know?). *Sigh* Some people just aren't careful about hydroplaning.

My papa's job with the electric company requires him to drive a lot, and he's a great driver. But he told me once, roads were iced over, and he tried to stop at a red light at an intersection, but he slid across the intersection in front of a cop! He looked at the cop with kind of an "Uh oh" face and did a huge shrug, and the cop was laughing so hard that he decided to leave him alone. lol

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Nov 28, 14:31:49
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Nov 28, 13:55:50

If that was true then the entire northern half of the country would be a dysfunctional mess all winter long. Up north, businesses and schools are only closed in the case of a serious blizzard where going outside would be dangerous. In the south, however,  things will start closing in much less sever weather, since southerners don't know how to drive on snowy roads and driving is thus dangerous.

Last year it snowed an inch or 2 in Louisiana and the governor declared a statewide state of emergency. I'm completely serious.

Spoiler: show

They shut down the schools in Georgia from that top picture......meanwhile the bottom picture was taken at work

Ramisha

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2014 Nov 29, 02:32:26
Spoiler: show

They shut down the schools in Georgia from that top picture......meanwhile the bottom picture was taken at work

Hahaha, they do that too in southern Croatia. They had 5 cm of snow and they didn't have to go to school, they stayed at home to play in the snow (play in a whopping 5 cm of snow). Also their schoolyear ends earlier, yet it begins at the same time...

Naura

We go to school no matter how much snow there is, except if the electricity stops or the roads are fully coverd so no car can pass.

Chrisgotjar

I hate how my folks think that any form of art is just some easy thing a chosen few people can do :l Then they complain if I'm drawing a picture for over an hour and still haven't finished it.
Of course it's not finished. >:O Art takes a long time. It's bloomin' hard and needs tons of hours of not just drawing things that are boring and seem pointless but needs loads of studying too.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Midnight Breeze

Wow. I just got a Louisiana medicaid card in the mail today. WWWWWOOOOOOWWWW! I've been trying to get on medicaid for years and now I finally got approved 5 minutes before I'm about to leave the state and start making better money.

Being too rich for medicaid but too poor for insurance is a bad place to be in America. I benefited from the ACA's subsidies but the quality of coverage was poor compared to medicaid. Louisiana refused to expand medicaid in 2013 so the working class was left hanging. Getting this card now is like a final FU from the state of Lousy-ana. They left me flapping in the breeze for years and now they want to rub medicaid in my face? Screw you too, Louisiana!

Sunshine Smash

I left an LOE livestream to go to my swim meet which I manage. I'm here 40 minutes early.....

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Misty Fly

i hate those people who people who flame us for no reason on Youtube and i hate show offs
Magic...

Randam Saiko

How when I give my approval or disapproval of a subject, people always correlate it as something else.

Ie:

Say Sam borrowed money from Julia and says it's for bills, but in reality, he's using it for gambling. Sam says that he will pay back her $4000 next week. One week pasts and Julia has not yet received her money. After the one week period, Julia burns down Sam's house. Now this is where I say, "Julia shouldn't have burned his house down," and then someone will reply, "So you support Sam lying and stealing her money?"

How is my disapproval of severe vandalism saying that I support the other party. I support that Sam is in the wrong, but Julia's actions were overboard. This also applies when people (especially my vegetarian friend) correlate my opinion to something way out of the context. For example, if I am eating a burger and say that I enjoy it, suddenly I support animal abuse. If I disapprove the actions of the government, suddenly I am an anarchist. If I refuse to purchase expensive food, suddenly I'm ungrateful for being in a first world country and support world hunger. If I throw a plastic bottle into a trashcan because there are no recycling containers in the area, suddenly I want to watch the world burn in industrial flames. If I choose not to buy merchandise from a fandom i'm not a part of, I apparently hate that fandom with every fiber of my existence.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chishio Kunrin

I have a really sensitive gag reflex. :c Not in the sense of gagging from a smell or anything. With smells, I'm usually fine, even when other people aren't okay. But when I go to the doctor and they use their popsicle stick and stuff, it gags me pretty easily.

Also, I think I have really sensitive taste buds.
I like the taste of mint, but I can't handle pure peppermint. Like, you know those little peppermints that restaurants tend to give you after your meal a lot or some fast food places put in your food bag? I can't eat those. The taste is way too overwhelming, and I have to spit it out after barely any time. Mint flavor toothpaste hurts my tongue, and I hate when people tell me to get the kind for sensitive gums. First of all, I've tried that, and it still hurts my tongue. Second of all, my gums aren't the problem here, it's my tongue.

I can handle the lighter kinds of mint like spearmint, especially mint that's kind of sweet. Like, spearmint gum, mint chocolate chip ice cream, those cylinder-shaped sweet mints, candy cane flavored cotton candy. Or things that have mint in them like a mocha coffee with peppermint in it or a minty chocolate.

Also, I'm super picky. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up