Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Im currently at work....bored out of my skull.....

Midnight Breeze

I met my internet language coach last night. Rather awkward 'conversation'.

I knew she would be a native speaker (Latino), but I assumed she would be able to speak English, which she couldn't. How is she supposed to help me learn Spanish if she can't even speak English herself? Aren't language barriers supposed to be what I'm trying to avoid?

MrEmu

Teachers not helping me at all, when I was doing 9th grade I failed Math and English because the teachers SAID they'd help me and didn't...lol I failed everything else on my own derp though! :3

Julius

I've had something on my throat for days now and it's killing me! I can't sleep because I keep coughing and it hurts! It's bloody seven in the morning! DD:

Not to mention singing's out of the question... ono
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

The new Youtube layout. :l
Shortly after I woke up this morning, I clicked a Youtube link and had a mini heart attack when the page loaded because I didn't know what was going on or why everything was left aligned so close to the edge of the window.

At least using the big player center aligns the video player... :c If it stayed left aligned, I would be so angry! Having to stare to the left would be very frustrating.

Still, though, the new layout is hideous. It's like Google is actually trying to make people despise them.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Aaaaaaaand I have gastroenteritis. No surprise there.

MrEmu

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Feb 21, 18:00:15
Aaaaaaaand I have gastroenteritis. No surprise there.
is that a sickness? get well soon!

also...I hate being sick, being sick annoys me.

Little Star

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Feb 21, 18:21:39

also...I hate being sick, being sick annoys me.

I'm sick. It feels like someone is scratching in my throat and when I talk it's just.. UGHH

Dark Hooves

work is outright stupid, I can't wait to have mah excellent paying career with game art and design once i am done with mah college schooling
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Ramisha

ha ha... my everything hurts... thanks school :c

Dark Hooves

lazy people that come into the mcdonalds where i work just so they dont have to cook, which they make a mess of the restaurant lobby that I have to clean b/c no one else there steps up to do that and I get told to do that
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Midnight Breeze

2014 Feb 23, 09:11:05 #12271 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 23, 12:36:30 by Prismatic
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Feb 23, 09:09:52
lazy people that come into the mcdonalds where i work just so they dont have to cook

That's the only reason to go to McDonald's...

Dark Hooves

that is a big load of hayseeds

Prismatic

Waking up feeling dead tired, haha.

Pipkin

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Feb 23, 09:09:52
lazy people that come into the mcdonalds where i work just so they dont have to cook, which they make a mess of the restaurant lobby that I have to clean b/c no one else there steps up to do that and I get told to do that

I've boycotted mcdonalds because of their atrocious customer service and lack of proper retail knowledge ie.  Customer comes in with coupon with no expiry date....you honour said coupon, not give lame excuses like "We don't have a way to enter that into our till"

Well, i'm a department manager AND a cashier and I can tell you that's a load of muffins.  I don't care what establishment you are, not ONE company doesn't have a way of overriding their cash tills.  NOT ONE.

Quote from: Prismatic on 2014 Feb 23, 12:37:17
Waking up feeling dead tired, haha.

Basically me, every single morning

Prismatic

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 23, 12:53:55
Basically me, every single morning

Yup.  I and I don't qualify for a CPAP since it's due to other reasons.

That and sometimes I have to reread things for it to make sense.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

I'm so used to having a fan on in the room that I'm sleeping in and having the white noise from it, that I can't sleep without that noise anymore. Needless to say, I had some trouble sleeping this weekend while on a fun little vacation trip with my mom and her friend.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

Constantly having to check if my mic is muted in skype calls because i'm ALWAYS getting cut off and/or ignored

Little Star

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 23, 18:51:53
Constantly having to check if my mic is muted in skype calls because i'm ALWAYS getting cut off and/or ignored

;-; I'm sorry Lappy :c

Go Up