Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Quote from: byndbored on 2013 Dec 09, 11:52:38
One of my pieces of bacon had so much fat in it that by the time it was done it was completely dissolved.

Thats why I only buy leadbetters bacon, I got so sick of the packaged bacon....but thats kind of a burden because I have to drive a total of 2 hours just to get it...but it's worth it!
Spoiler: Seriously, look at the size of them strips!!!! • show

Ramisha

Ohh mYYYYYYYYYY I want bacon now, I'll even trade you my cheese! (I LOVE cheese and fish and especially the two together  =P )

Pipkin

How ironic....i need white cheese curds for poutine  ovO

That annoys me, how expensive and unfindable cheese curds are.......and of all places to live...i'm in Canada

PrincessButton

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Dec 09, 15:50:48
How ironic....i need white cheese curds for poutine  ovO

That annoys me, how expensive and unfindable cheese curds are.......and of all places to live...i'm in Canada

Try Wisconsin ;D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

PPBG

When your phone decides to restart just as you are about to submit an RP... Or just losing RP posts in general. :/
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: PPBG on 2013 Dec 09, 16:15:06
When your phone decides to restart just as you are about to submit an RP... Or just losing RP posts in general. :/
when your browser freezes or crashes
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Pipkin

When unforeseen circumstances force you to face the overwhelming burden that is using Internet Explo(d/r)er (Yeah, that's become a thing now) to download drivers and stuff.

I can't install whatever browser I want because this isn't my computer...

Randam Saiko

When people metaphorically talk behind my back and i'm literally behind their back.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Pipkin

xmas is too expensive.....i'm spending a minimum of $300(i say minimum because I have 2 people unaccounted for) on my family for presents.......i'm not complaining really, I love giving to others as a few people here know, but it's hard when you're low on money to start with....
To make matters worse, my internet/phone bill is over $150 this month.....I haven't even seen my hydro bill yet, and those will cut directly into my xmas fund....

PrincessButton

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Dec 10, 00:03:56
xmas is too expensive.....i'm spending a minimum of $300(i say minimum because I have 2 people unaccounted for) on my family for presents.......i'm not complaining really, I love giving to others as a few people here know, but it's hard when you're low on money to start with....
To make matters worse, my internet/phone bill is over $150 this month.....I haven't even seen my hydro bill yet, and those will cut directly into my xmas fund....

I know this feeling. I want to spoil my friends and loved ones with nice gifts that they deserve, but I can't afford it. :c

Jenzy

I want to be able to give others wonderful gifts, yet I am mainly limited with just visual artwork for my friends and loved ones... X3

Chishio Kunrin

Firefox suddenly decided to start struggling to load webpages and stuff. However, I'm more inclined to assume that it's my ISP's fault, due to the fact that my Internet completely died over the weekend, on the same weekend that my Tivo mini stopped working and we were unable to reach the company via phone.

Yeah.. This is one of those times where getting the services of TV, Internet, and phone all from the same company makes less sense. It's much cheaper this way, though.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

My stupid ear has been stupid clogged for three stupid days. I tried to irrigate it with some stupid carbamide peroxide but it's not stupid working well.

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

Cumulative tests > o< I'm sorry but I've forgotten much of what I learned at the very beginning of the semester!

Ramisha

Chishio Kunrin

When kittens pick up on their mama's bad behavior. :c Worse, when that bad behavior is going under my desk to annoy me, and the kitten is the one out of the litter who chews on things like wires.

I get so scared every time he's under there because he already ruined one set of speakers and my Wii sensor bar! I have yet to replace both. To be honest, I'm waiting to replace the sensor bar until after we manage to finally find this doofus a home because this is the second time I've lost a sensor bar to a kitten.

If I get a Wii U and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for Christmas, I'm gonna be kinda scared to set it up while we still have him. *Sigh*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

My step-mother is an idiot.  :l

Pipkin

Whenever it gets really cold(apparently today can be an example with it's .....*converts* 18°F temperature, my truck doesn't start, takes like 2 minutes in the cold to start almost every time.....

also so far there is half an inch of snow everywhere

Midnight Breeze

2013 Dec 11, 15:09:00 #11739 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 12, 00:58:22 by Book Smarts
-Try to avoid sensitive topics, and distasteful language

Go Up