P&S Adventures: Into the wilds! -Closed-

Started by GalvinRoe, 2012 May 28, 09:35:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Teal slows his trot until he's up beside the carriage.
"So where are we going first?" :P

GalvinRoe

We are going to give you, your last chance in getting fancy food from Equestria. Last chance while your still on this trip anyway! So for a small ammount of time feel free to roam about Canterlot, meet back here in 20 minutes.

Strokes gave Chirp a hoof-push.

You are coming with me. I know a stupid good baker, it isn't fancy but he bakes the bread right in front of you.

Teal Turken

"hmm...I should head to the doughnut shop then, I'm not sure they have doughnuts in other countries"
Teal starts to head for the doughnut shop.
"I'll be back!" Teal waves.

Chirp

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 May 28, 16:42:16
Hearing this Sonata chuckles
"You are not allowded either, being allowded and doing it anyway its different..besides i CAN and i WILL go everywhere, someday..." she made a little pause
"Maybe being paid to travel."

Majem glares at Sonata, filled with rage. But then he chuckles as well.
"I am not bothering with civilization, and neither is it with me."
He looks up at the sky and chuckles a bit more.
"Besides, who is not allowing me to go wherever I please? You believe it is impossible to leave and re-enter Equestria without anyone knowing. But you also believe it is hard to survive without money, or other ponies."
Chirp sighs and shakes his head.
"You live life by your rules, I do so by mine."

He follows Strokes to the bakery.
"Alright, why not. Some bread would be nice. Could you also get my passport? If it's that important, I don't want to bother getting everypony in trouble, but I'm not carrying useless things with me."

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 May 28, 17:00:17

"Besides, who is not allowing me to go wherever I please? You believe it is impossible to leave and re-enter Equestria without anyone knowing. But you also believe it is hard to survive without money, or other ponies."

Sonata just smiled and said to herself "the only rules that are important for me are the ones in music, in the rest..you are right, but i follow society rules not because i like, but because those were the ones i was born with." She then sighed

"Guys, could you bring the things from this list?, buy things for yourselfs with the rest, as my father said."
Sonata said to both of her chariot pushers (?) and gave them a list, it just said, "hair products, a couple of cleaning products and some of her favourite cupcakes from Canterlot."

She then went to her chariot again and started playing something she wrote on a paper that it was on her vest on her Synth.

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 May 28, 17:00:17
Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 May 28, 16:42:16
Hearing this Sonata chuckles
"You are not allowded either, being allowded and doing it anyway its different..besides i CAN and i WILL go everywhere, someday..." she made a little pause
"Maybe being paid to travel."

He follows Strokes to the bakery.
"Alright, why not. Some bread would be nice. Could you also get my passport? If it's that important, I don't want to bother getting everypony in trouble, but I'm not carrying useless things with me."

It, won't be difficult, I'll be going to see the Ibexian Ambassador and I'd love to help, but you'll need to be there. 

Chirp

"Ugh, fine."
((Now, or bakery first?))

Blues-Music

*Its normal if I am in canterlot right?*
Finally i'm in canterlot Blues thinks I'm really hungry better go to the bakery.

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 May 28, 17:21:21
"Ugh, fine."
((Now, or bakery first?))

(Ze' bakery!)

Le Fronz', this is my friend Chirp. We're here for some of your finest bread, put some of that ghoat cheese on it too. 

A'zure miseur!

This ghoat cheese will kill you. Strokes said it in such a monotone way, Chirp really didn't know what to expect.

Blues-Music

What do you mean 13 bits for a loaf of bread I can just buy a barrel than apples with that money instead of a loaf of bread! Blues yells at the woman at the counter.

Chirp

Chirp looks at Strokes expressionless.
"I'm sure it'll taste better than most of what I eat. Otherwise you wouldn't make such a fuzz about it. I do not exactly eat for taste, you must know."

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 May 28, 17:32:14
What do you mean 13 bits for a loaf of bread I can just buy a barrel than apples with that money instead of a loaf of bread! Blues yells at the woman at the counter.

Strokes turns to blues.

It's expensive unless Le Fronz' owes you a favor, or your his friend, or both . . .

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 May 28, 17:33:45
Chirp looks at Strokes expressionless.
"I'm sure it'll taste better than most of what I eat. Otherwise you wouldn't make such a fuzz about it. I do not exactly eat for taste, you must know."

He turned back to Chirp.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. He smiled devilishly.

Chirp

"If you're trying to poison me, you'll ruin your friend. I'm not your average pony, especially not on that matter. Now, where is your special bread?"
He looks around expectantly.

Blues-Music

If so shouldn't he just walk to his friends ,and sell them the food instead of buying land to build a shop on that has the worst prices for strangers making no one buy it wasting his money.Blues says.

GalvinRoe

2012 May 28, 17:45:06 #134 Last Edit: 2012 May 28, 17:47:06 by GalvinRoe
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 May 28, 17:41:12
If so shouldn't he just walk to his friends ,and sell them the food instead of buying land to build a shop on that has the worst prices for strangers making no one buy it wasting his money.Blues says.

Strokes chuckled, Le Fronz' can charge that much because ponies will pay that much for his bread. Plus he gets some . . . special supplies for his cheese.

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 May 28, 17:39:39
"If you're trying to poison me, you'll ruin your friend. I'm not your average pony, especially not on that matter. Now, where is your special bread?"
He looks around expectantly.

Aha! Here we are! Le Fronz' knows we are in a hurry, don't you Le Fronz'?

Zis es true miseur! Le Fronz' rubbed the back of his neck, blushing.

THe bread is heavenly both earthy in filling and airy with soft loafness! The cheese is suprisingly spicy and the whole conglomerate is divine!

Blues-Music

Fine I guess i'l buy one to see if its any good. Blues then grudgingly gives the 13 bits to Le Fronz'.

Chirp

Chirp takes no note of the looks of the bread or the cheese. He picks it up and takes a bite.
"So, where do we get that passport?" He says with a mouth full of bread.

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 May 28, 17:47:54
Fine I guess i'l buy one to see if its any good. Blues then grudgingly gives the 13 bits to Le Fronz'.

It tis 2 ehxtra bits for Ze cheese Le Fronz' informs him.

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 May 28, 17:50:11
Chirp takes no note of the looks of the bread or the cheese. He picks it up and takes a bite.
"So, where do we get that passport?" He says with a mouth full of bread.

Strokes is lost in the wonderland of flavors.

Chirp

Chirp sighs.
"You sure are letting yourself go. Looks like we'll be here for a while." He says and takes another bite.

Blues-Music

You know 15 bits for a cheese wheal actually sounds reasonable.Blues says while giving him the bits.

Go Up