What would you like to see in Season 3?

Started by SOWTOJ, 2012 May 23, 11:52:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Apple jack is the most under rated pony sadly I am not seeing much of a talk about her here.
She has more personality than anypony.
She tries her best to be honest , but sometimes bends the facts to help friends.Shes strong , and caring , and is always nice to ponies.She usually judges ponies quickly , but gives them a chance.
I'm too lazy to type in the rest of her personality , but already she has more than most ponies.
Y U NO LOVE APPLEJACK?

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 13, 00:15:32
Apple jack is the most under rated pony sadly I am not seeing much of a talk about her here.
She tries her best to be honest , but sometimes bends the facts to help friends.Shes strong , and caring , and is always nice to ponies.She usually judges ponies quickly , but gives them a chance.
I'm too lazy to type in the rest of her personality , but already she has more than most ponies.
Y U NO LOVE APPLEJACK?

Applejack is the best pony. Skyler was based off of her g1 version.

Chishio Kunrin

Y U NO LOVE APPLEJACK?

Ever since mid-season-2 I've been wanting more Applejack. :c She's only had 3 episodes. One in season 1, and two in season 2, but she was kind of overshadowed in both her season 2 episodes. And she doesn't have her own song yet. I think even Rainbow Dash has gotten to sing more than Applejack.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

SOWTOJ

Y U NO LOVE APPLEJACK?

I'm actually itching for an Applejck/Apple family episode in which we find out where or what happened to her parents.

Rissian

I've always wanted to see more Apple family history ever since I watched the episode cutie mark chronicles, and the episodes Applejack starred in, I also wonder why she hasn't had a song yet hopefully this season will have an in depth episode about Applejack, or even next season at least if it's in the works.

I'm also hoping they someday explain what happened to her parents as well. I doubt they would have left the farm randomly, obviously something probably did happen to them that just hasn't been explained yet or thought of by the writers.

Chishio Kunrin

Lauren Faust thought up something that happened to Applejack's parents, but she said that she decided not to make an episode about it because it's a bit too sad. I still hope they make an episode explaining their absence, though.

Book Smarts

A scene where Dj Pon3 takes off her goggles and accidentally hypnotizes a random colt with her crimson eyes  lol

Blues-Music

More male characters.Usually when lauren inserts male characters in the show they are "One episode wonders.".Spike is the only main male character.I'm not asking to get some stallions hitting on the mane 6 they can even be cousins for all I care.

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

The Wandering Magus

big mac episode with big mac ACTING AND THINKING like big mac, not addled with a love poison
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

I want to see a scene with Fluttershy and Big Mac talking in the background or walking together  X3

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 14, 17:56:23
I want to see a scene with Fluttershy and Big Mac talking in the background or walking together  X3

Another Fluttermac supporter?

I don't always ship ponies, but when I do, it's Fluttermac.

Blues-Music

I really don't understand the concept of shipping with no basis.
Fluttershy , and big mac never even talked throughout the entire show.No basis on shipping them.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 14, 22:51:11
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 14, 17:56:23

Another Fluttermac supporter?

I don't always ship ponies, but when I do, it's Fluttermac.

It's my favorite of all x3

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 14, 23:06:40
Fluttershy , and big mac never even talked throughout the entire show.No basis on shipping them.

They both share some qualities which makes it easier for writers to make them a couple

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 14, 23:06:40

In the anime community, that's often called a crack pairing. Take two characters who probably haven't even interacted, pair them up, and ship it, just because it'd be funny, look good, seem like a good couple, whatever. Not entirely sure why people do that, but eh.

Book Smarts

Jonypony

What I expect in season 3
35% more Rainbow Dash  :3
5% of the others   >.<
5% love  DD:
5% tolerance  x3
25% chance of some antagonist that will be defeated in the first two or last two episodes of the season  :]
25% more songs!   :D
Never forget to Poni Poni

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Jonypony on 2012 Aug 15, 11:45:26
5% of the others   >.<
5% love  DD:
5% tolerance  x3
25% chance of some antagonist that will be defeated in the first two or last two episodes of the season  :]

100% ponies.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 15, 12:42:50
Quote from: Jonypony on 2012 Aug 15, 11:45:26
5% of the others   >.<
5% love  DD:
5% tolerance  x3

100% ponies.

Suddenly, no ponies in season 3.

I'd like to see their lives again.
:3

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up