previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 18, 21:35:47
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 18, 21:12:03
Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jun 18, 21:07:37
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 18, 20:40:26
Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jun 18, 20:25:19
they more durr sounding orinjal was kinda  bit over the top for me but at least keep her eyes crossed... she just looks like a dumb blond with both the "normal" eyes and voice
or they could hire the girl who voices the fan derpy!

yes yes and oh so yes
she's actually got a REALLY good voice, I think.  personal opinion x3

Yus, that. The thing is, though, I hear that the woman who gave Derpy the "durr" voice was trying to make her sound like a colt because she thought Derpy was a colt. o.O

really? now thats something. but i wonder if they ever will give derpy a voice again in a episode. or will it just cause a ruckuss again?

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 18, 21:37:17
they more durr sounding orinjal was kinda  bit over the top for me but at least keep her eyes crossed... she just looks like a dumb blond with both the "normal" eyes and voice

yes yes and oh so yes

Yus, that. The thing is, though, I hear that the woman who gave Derpy the "durr" voice was trying to make her sound like a colt because she thought Derpy was a colt. o.O

really? now thats something. but i wonder if they ever will give derpy a voice again in a episode. or will it just cause a ruckuss again?
hopefully just the former and not the latter x3

I think the brony community, being much MUCH larger than it was back then, will out-shout the few complainers.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

snarfgsnor

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 18, 21:48:38

yes yes and oh so yes

I think the brony community, being much MUCH larger than it was back then, will out-shout the few complainers.

there will always be complaints since some people seem to take things in a wrong way.
i actully remeber someone complained about the only brown pony that was in the first episode was a guard for celestia and therefore something "less" and she called it racism.
well. welcome to MLP where all ponies got all kinds of colour. i dont think colour really matters there o_O

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 18, 21:51:12

yes yes and oh so yes

there will always be complaints since some people seem to take things in a wrong way.
i actully remeber someone complained about the only brown pony that was in the first episode was a guard for celestia and therefore something "less" and she called it racism.
well. welcome to MLP where all ponies got all kinds of colour. i dont think colour really matters there o_O
Actually, I think that was the complaint that STARTED brony culture, right?
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

snarfgsnor

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 18, 22:28:01

yes yes and oh so yes

no. it was a simialr complaint. but the whole thing that started the brony culture was /b/ it self. they find everything. including MLP :]
and someone people liked it and some dont. people got http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed by the thread and since /b/ is full of trolls things evolved bigger and bigger and afterwards everything became what it is today.
and there was a huuuge "war" going on. since people were constantly complaining abour the pony atteniton on /b/ so mods banned people for posting ponies. and thats where the meme "mods asleep, post ponies" come from. and there were mass banns all the time. :P background story ovO

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 18, 22:32:01

yes yes and oh so yes

no. it was a simialr complaint. but the whole thing that started the brony culture was /b/ it self. they find everything. including MLP :]
and someone people liked it and some dont. people got http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed by the thread and since /b/ is full of trolls things evolved bigger and bigger and afterwards everything became what it is today.
and there was a huuuge "war" going on. since people were constantly complaining abour the pony atteniton on /b/ so mods banned people for posting ponies. and thats where the meme "mods asleep, post ponies" come from. and there were mass banns all the time. :P background story ovO
and then /b/ became OLD /b/ and cancer and then /mlp/ right :]

Book Smarts

I've never actually been on 4chan before and I'll like it keep it that way >:(

I might lose my mind

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 18, 23:38:16

I might lose my mind
nah, the cooking board and the tabletop gaming boards aren't bad.  Actually, the cooking board is awesome, i got a recipe from them this morning.

snarfgsnor

2012 Jun 19, 10:58:02 #228 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 19, 11:00:37 by snarfgsnor
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 18, 22:41:32
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 18, 22:32:01

yes yes and oh so yes

and then /b/ became OLD /b/ and cancer and then /mlp/ right :]
did you really belive the "old /b/" aswell?
there is a background story for that aswell. a few years back moot decided to troll everyone so he said he will shut down 4chan becuase everything became boring, iritating and all sorts of that.
/b/ was raging about it and everything turned it to chaos. yes chaos on /b/! and everyyear he posts that to remind us of that day... but aperently twice a year now. and its easy to see all the new people coming in aswell. when they rage about it, hah! ovO

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 18, 23:38:16

I might lose my mind

good choice. if you are affraid for you sanity you better stay away :] loosing your mind? only if you want to be "like the others". some people actully turn out to act like the "standards", that make me laugh actully since they think they are like the others while the truth is noone really cares, they mostly act stupid to either http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. people off or just go with the flow and post non-sense.

but 4chan is like a gold mine aswell. you have to find the gold between the rubble. but the best choice is to just stay away :]

The Wandering Magus

you mean the gold between the uranium ;)

back on topic: I'd like to see Spike actually grow a bit, even if he IS a baby dragon.

Night Pony

I'd like to see my OCs in the show but i know that is not going to happen.  >.<

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

The Wandering Magus

i want to see an adventure beyond Equestria...

byndbored

A villain that in order for them to beat they have to win a game show of his.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Book Smarts

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 19, 16:41:30
i want to see an adventure beyond Equestria...

Planes of Tartarus would be an interesting place to explore  ovO

Blues-Music

Quote from: byndbored on 2012 Jun 20, 14:37:25

Discord kept saying to find the elements of harmony you must beat this game so it has been done.

byndbored

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 20, 15:27:18

Discord kept saying to find the elements of harmony you must beat this game so it has been done.

I said "GAME SHOW" like the the price is right or wheel of fortune.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Blues-Music

Quote from: byndbored on 2012 Jun 20, 15:44:30

It still is sort of cheesy a lot of shows have gameshow ,and villian game show episodes however I would like to hear about pony entertainment such as television ,and gaming.
Acorrding to hearts ,and hooves day video games exist.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 20, 16:10:33
Quote from: byndbored on 2012 Jun 20, 15:44:30

It still is sort of cheesy a lot of shows have gameshow ,and villian game show episodes however I would like to hear about pony entertainment such as television ,and gaming.
Acorrding to hearts ,and hooves day video games exist.
ooh, I thought "game show" like the..

...japanese game shows x3

Chishio Kunrin

Lesson Zero's lesson was to take your friend seriously when they think they have a problem, right? I kinda want there to be a lesson about trying to see things from someone else's point of view.

Like, Sweetiebelle doesn't want to do something because it's so big and scary and she's so small, but Rarity ignores it. But then, there's an accident, and Rarity shrinks. She's hesitant to do some things because the size difference is so daunting, and then she remembers what it's like to be a little filly, afraid of things like big roller coasters and deep swimming pools and such.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

i'd like to see a villain turn into a believable character, maybe with just the tiniest bit of angst

Go Up