RuneScape (oh yes I did)

Started by Link, 2012 May 22, 20:12:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TwilightNight

I do, I play the Old School RS more than anything, though.

CyanideInsanity

Well jagex has finally started optimizing the html5 engine. Getting a playable 15-30 fps with all settings on. :D

Also I finally got my 99 fishing! One week of nolifing 6-12 hours a day watching youtube and anime. ovO
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Vinyl light

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 May 11, 04:13:11
Well jagex has finally started optimizing the html5 engine. Getting a playable 15-30 fps with all settings on. :D

Also I finally got my 99 fishing! One week of nolifing 6-12 hours a day watching youtube and anime. ovO

congratulations to 99 fishing! ^-^

Midnight Breeze

2013 May 15, 22:56:41 #83 Last Edit: 2013 May 15, 22:59:09 by Midnight Breeze
Quote from: TwilightNight on 2013 May 08, 17:19:51

Funny, I don't consider RS 2007 to be 'oldschool'. I'd much prefer a 2005 build.

Well, at least in 2007 there was no idiotic dungeoneering 'skill', so that's a plus.

TwilightNight

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 May 15, 22:56:41
Quote from: TwilightNight on 2013 May 08, 17:19:51

Funny, I don't consider RS 2007 to be 'oldschool'. I'd much prefer a 2005 build.

Well, at least in 2007 there was no idiotic dungeoneering 'skill', so that's a plus.

I started playing it in 2005... I just call it old school because that's the new name for it. Also, I sort of liked dungeoneering at first, thinking that I would get tons of gold out of it, but then I found out I couldn't get anything out of the dungeons, and quit. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Midnight Breeze

Well, there's certainly one substantial strong point to this OSR re-release. NO FRIGGIN RARES.

Maybe OSR will have a decently stable economy instead of that...thing that vaguely resembles an economy Runescape has had for nearly a decade.

Vinyl light

Woooooh! 99 Agility! :D

Spoiler: 99 Agility • show

PrincessButton

Quote from: Vinyl light on 2013 May 27, 10:06:21
Woooooh! 99 Agility! :D

Spoiler: 99 Agility • show

Impressive!! I never got 99 anything.. I think the highest got was 69 or 79 woodcutting.  :I
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

KoalaLover99

I've never tried runescape. A friend of mine told me to play it a while ago but I never did =P. I might give it a go.

PrincessButton

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 May 29, 09:03:46
I've never tried runescape. A friend of mine told me to play it a while ago but I never did =P. I might give it a go.
Do it! It can be super fun and addicting :p

HerpyDooves

I've recently gotten back into Runescape, and I forget why I stopped playing it! :D

Vinyl light

Everypony please tell me your RSN so i may add you :D

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Vinyl light on 2013 Jun 02, 16:13:29
Everypony please tell me your RSN so i may add you :D

First character I ever made: Xlode11
Newer character: Xlode

Vinyl light

Runescape 3 has finally arrived! ovO

PrincessButton

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jul 22, 21:39:32
Quote from: Vinyl light on 2013 Jul 22, 17:02:24
O: What's that?

It means the lore got torn in two. Guthix is dead and Saradomin and Zamorak are duking it out for control of Gielinor. There is a currently a live event which will determine which god will die and which will take over gielinor forever.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jul 23, 02:08:06

It means the lore got torn in two. Guthix is dead and Saradomin and Zamorak are duking it out for control of Gielinor. There is a currently a live event which will determine which god will die and which will take over gielinor forever.

...... O o O

Vinyl light

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jul 23, 19:38:18
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jul 23, 02:08:06

...... O o O

ovO

Jack Trade

Hmm. Last time I played Runescape I was BetaTester99 and I had the full set of legendary dragon armor. With the dragon scale sword. And it was still in full beta mode. It was awesome.
I am thee immortal Jack Trade

Mr Nutt

While I haven't played it properly since before the graphics upgrades, the last time I played it at all was during that free weekend of membership. Basically, it show me just what they keep away from free players. Did it encourage me to play more and pay? No, it certainly did not. In fact, I think this was the reason I stopped playing, I was sick of all the good stuff being for members only.

Go Up