Started by Rumor, 2012 May 16, 06:58:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluffy Cloud

(Sorry to keep you waiting.)

"You..Do you want a muffin?"

Sponk

((It's okay.))

''What flavor is it?'' The hooded pony asked.
Blah blah blah.

Fluffy Cloud

Sponk

''...I can't eat chocolate.''
Blah blah blah.

Fluffy Cloud

Sponk

2012 Aug 06, 01:35:07 #9425 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 06, 01:41:01 by Sponk
''I'm a Diabetic..''
Blah blah blah.

MasterMustang

2012 Aug 06, 03:08:57 #9426 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 06, 03:15:09 by MasterMustang
Sitting under his tree in meditation, MM became aware of the presence of the two ponies.  The spirit energy of the one seemed very weak as if wounded.  Still not moving a muscle, MM speaks "would you like some tea then?  It is almost done."  he asks invitingly.  "You are welcome to as well mam."

Sponk

''Tea disgusts me, I do not want any.''

Blah blah blah.

MasterMustang

MM is slightly disappointed but tries a different approach.  He senses that this pony requires some type of healing.  "Well, everypony has different tastes so if tea won't suit you how about some company.  You can join me under this tree if you like" he says calmly but with a hint of a smile.

Sponk

2012 Aug 06, 11:58:47 #9429 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 06, 12:00:46 by Sponk
''I have to go, ... but thank you for your hospitality.''The hooded pony said as he began to trot away.
Blah blah blah.

Fluffy Cloud

Fluffy turned to MM and muttered, "Thanks a lot." She flies towards the hooded pony and lands in front of him.

Sponk

The hooded pony looked at Fluffy. ''What do you want?''
Blah blah blah.

Coffee Rush

White Nova walked into town, looking cheerier than usual, but still tired. She had just come from Whitetail Woods.
My OC can be found here!

Sponk

Sir Reginald Van Geautenburger trotted into the Farmers Market, his saddlebag at his side. He hummed a tune while shopping, quietly.
Blah blah blah.

Coffee Rush

(( Wow... Long name. ))
White entered the market, looking around at some of the foods. She had a saddlebag on.
My OC can be found here!

Sponk

((Yeah, but it's gonna change soon.))

Sir Reginald bought a variety of fruits and vegetables, afterwards trotting back into the main street of Ponyville.
Blah blah blah.

Coffee Rush

White's eyes locked on Reginald, as she walked past the stands. She kept her act up, and purposely bumped into him.
My OC can be found here!

Sponk

Reginald turned to White, raising an eyebrow. :/
Blah blah blah.

Coffee Rush

White looked up at him. "Sorry, sir." She said with little regret. Her eyes didn't have a white glint in then.
My OC can be found here!

Sponk

Reginald shrugged. ''It's okay.'' He said simply.
Blah blah blah.

Go Up