The Festival of Lights is back in town! The Latest LoE update is now live!

Started by Ellowee, 2024 Aug 11, 15:45:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Good day Everypony!
Get your health potions ready and armors sorted, as we delve into the Dig Site Dungeon in our newest update, now available to download!

And if that's too much digging work for you, be sure to join Equestria for the annual Festival of Lights! And if you are lucky, you might even get to catch a glimpse of our newest weather phenomenon;
the Auroras Borealis!

This is only the top of the iceberg! There's still plenty of other changes listed on our changelog post, so give it a look if you can!
If you're playing using our Windows launcher, your files should update automatically; other platforms may need to visit our downloads page to get hold of the latest game files. If you're playing on mobile, you may need to visit your app store to prompt the update!

We hope that these changes will help make your time in Equestria more enjoyable! And we hope to catch you in-game soon!

Glacieraces

At this time of year? At this time of day? Localized entirely in this area of Equestria?

... Can I see it?

The update isn't on the play store yet for mobile but it'll be on soon, I'm sure.

TheSlowly

Quote from: Glacieraces on 2024 Aug 11, 17:33:33

At this time of year? At this time of day? Localized entirely in this area of Equestria?

... Can I see it?

The update isn't on the play store yet for mobile but it'll be on soon, I'm sure.

We are indeed hoping to get mobile out as early as possible. Usually it only takes a couple of days, so stay tuned!
White Squirrel
   Programming, Implementation and Design
   Attempting 3D modeling

Neex

LOE enthusiast

Glacieraces

Quote from: TheSlowly on 2024 Aug 12, 04:49:09We are indeed hoping to get mobile out as early as possible. Usually it only takes a couple of days, so stay tuned!
Oh, it went up quite quickly, thank you for that!

I just couldn't resist the Steamed Hams reference.

Go Up