I don't mean to rant or anything but...

Started by Firey, 2012 May 11, 08:07:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Firey on 2012 May 11, 23:30:19I just try to walk away.

Don't remember where but I've heard this before and I still go by it:

"If you let a bully steal your lunch now, they'll steal your wife later."

Firey

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 11, 23:43:52

o_o
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Firey on 2012 May 11, 23:47:49
Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 11, 23:43:52

Sounds nasty and it happened before, except replace "wife" with "friends" because they always took friends away from me.  :l

Don't let them. Instead of being weak on the inside, be STRONG on the inside. Bullies are weaker inside than most people - the only exception being those they bully.

If you're tired of what's happening to you, ACT. Don't say "I already have" because if that stuff hasn't worked that means you need to do MORE. Stop walking away. ALWAYS stand your ground.

AND defend others that are being bullied. There's something I posted on YouTube. Read it:

Don't just wipe your hands of an issue. Keep fighting.

Firey

But I.....don't like fighting back physically....but...I guess I'll try....?     >.<

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Firey on 2012 May 12, 00:16:11
But I.....don't like fighting back physically....but...I guess I'll try....?     >.<

Just fight defensively. Don't just throw your punches - wait for the right moment. And just do it to detain them.

I'm not persuading you to fight. But if they get physical, fight back. You can't keep letting them drag you around. Once you show them they'll have a tough time with you, they'll start leaving you alone. For good. Find out their weaknesses. If they're jealous of you, use what they're jealous about to get popular. Gain allies, even if not friends.

Rise above them. Don't let them keep trampling over you.

Stop hesitating.

Firey

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 12, 00:38:36

Just fight defensively. Don't just throw your punches - wait for the right moment. And just do it to detain them.

I'm not persuading you to fight. But if they get physical, fight back. You can't keep letting them drag you around. Once you show them they'll have a tough time with you, they'll start leaving you alone. For good. Find out their weaknesses. If they're jealous of you, use what they're jealous about to get popular. Gain allies, even if not friends.

Stop hesitating.

Alright alright. 

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Firey on 2012 May 12, 04:13:49

Stop hesitating.

Alright alright.

I wish you the best in your endeavors ^^

Firey

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 12, 04:19:25
Quote from: Firey on 2012 May 12, 04:13:49

Stop hesitating.

Alright alright.

I wish you the best in your endeavors ^^

Thank you!  ^-^

Iodine

Remember, bullies only bully you because you let them. You have to stand up for yourself otherwise you'll be picked on for the rest of your life!

If a bully knows you are bothered when they pick on you, they WILL continue to do it. The best thing you can do is stand tall, be brave, and feel proud about yourself. If they make fun of you, ignore it. If they start pushing you around, then stick up for yourself!  Don't let them see your true feelings, like being upset or scared.

People will like you more if you like yourself! People love to be around people who are confident in themselves. You such need to learn how to love yourself and be cool. Practice with friends or at home. I talk to myself a lot of time, pretending to have conversations and acting out stuff, but that might not work with everybody.

Firey

Quote from: Iodine on 2012 May 12, 18:58:39
Remember, bullies only bully you because you let them. You have to stand up for yourself otherwise you'll be picked on for the rest of your life!

If a bully knows you are bothered when they pick on you, they WILL continue to do it. The best thing you can do is stand tall, be brave, and feel proud about yourself. If they make fun of you, ignore it. If they start pushing you around, then stick up for yourself!  Don't let them see your true feelings, like being upset or scared.

People will like you more if you like yourself! People love to be around people who are confident in themselves. You such need to learn how to love yourself and be cool. Practice with friends or at home. I talk to myself a lot of time, pretending to have conversations and acting out stuff, but that might not work with everybody.

That's what i do sometimes!  x3
Thanks!   ^-^

Iodine

2012 May 12, 20:38:49 #30 Last Edit: 2012 May 13, 09:11:16 by McSleuthburger
I know a good way to deal with a Brony basher. ;)

Spoiler: show

Warning language

Firey

2012 May 13, 07:36:16 #31 Last Edit: 2012 May 13, 09:11:30 by McSleuthburger
Quote from: Iodine on 2012 May 12, 20:38:49
I know a good way to deal with a Brony basher. ;)

Spoiler: show

Warning language

lol I found that funny but maybe not really a good idea. Still funny though!  ^-^
It's usually my brother makes fun of me about it, if someone else rants about me
watching MLP I just tell them "If guys can't watch MLP then why can girls play Modern Warfare 3?"
and a lot of people claim that to be a 'good point.' I don't intend to be sexist or anything but it's the only way I get myself out of it.
At other times, I just ignore people in their opinions.
Nice comic though

Rainy-Chan

yea, get in line. It looks like almost every single teenager nowadays have big emotional issues. I've been through many years of bullying, self harm and other kinds of hell. It never ends so you better make the best of out the things that actually matters.

Firey

I think I just got lucky.

Today I overheard a conversation in a group of guys that they were BRONIES.
They were talking about apple.mov and stuff.
I hope to befriend them one day.

Iodine

You could give them a random brohoof if you hear them talking about ponies. That seems to be an acceptable way to greet and approve of another Brony. /)(\

Firey

Quote from: Iodine on 2012 May 14, 04:30:39
You could give them a random brohoof if you hear them talking about ponies. That seems to be an acceptable way to greet and approve of another Brony. /)(\

Looking forward to meeting the group of bronies!      ^-^
Hope I can brohoof them for sure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also,
please PM me your Skype names if you would like me to add you.

Thanks!

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Firey on 2012 May 14, 02:33:52
I think I just got lucky.

Last time I heard a couple of guys talk about ponies and stuff we became pretty good friends and hung out a little. All i had to do was to say "hi" and explain why RD is best pony. Hoping won't help you with anything, you've gotta do something about it too ;)

S_E_F

2012 May 14, 11:52:27 #37 Last Edit: 2012 May 14, 12:38:47 by S_E_F
When I was in ninth grade I had a history teacher who told us

"I know high school isn't fun. In fact, right now you're at the lowest of the low. The bottom of the through, really. But don't worry, everything after this is a whole lot better, just make sure you make it through for now because we have some history to learn."

I don't think there's anyone I respect more than him considering his extensive background in being a soldier, ambassador, historian and a generally good person.

I used to be suicidal, I still have a scar on my wrist. All I did to get out of it was decide it was idiotic. I'd rather learn survival skills and live in the mountains than commit suicide if the decision came down on me again.

As for brony friends, I only have a couple in person and a lot on the internet. I hardly see my best in the meatspace anymore, but we play games and voice chat a lot. I don't know how to make a good friendship in such a short period of time, but I'm sure it's possible.
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

Firey

2012 May 15, 08:11:14 #38 Last Edit: 2012 May 15, 18:02:27 by Firey
QuoteI think I just got lucky.

QuoteLast time I heard a couple of guys talk about ponies and stuff we became pretty good friends and hung out a little. All i had to do was to say "hi" and explain why RD is best pony. Hoping won't help you with anything, you've gotta do something about it too

Well I was thinking of meeting them face-to-face at school but I'm going overseas in a few days!  :( 
So it will have to wait a couple of months!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QuoteWhen I was in ninth grade I had a history teacher who told us
"I know high school isn't fun. In fact, right now you're at the lowest of the low. The bottom of the through, really. But don't worry, everything after this is a whole lot better, just make sure you make it through for now because we have some history to learn."
I don't think there's anyone I respect more than him considering his extensive background in being a soldier, ambassador, historian and a generally good person.
I used to be suicidal, I still have a scar on my wrist. All I did to get out of it was decide it was idiotic. I'd rather learn survival skills and live in the mountains than commit suicide if the decision came down on me again.
As for brony friends, I only have a couple in person and a lot on the internet. I hardly see my best in the meatspace anymore, but we play games and voice chat a lot. I don't know how to make a good friendship in such a short period of time, but I'm sure it's possible.

Yeah, History is mah favourite subject because the teacher I have is entertaining, thanks for that though.
Also, even though I'm not suicidal, I have thoughts of it, I HAVE attempted suicide quite a few times and thankfully
they all failed. Depression still makes me cry everyday though.
I stick around this forum to talk to other bronies because honestly you're all the nicest people I've met,
the brony I met in my grade doesn't talk to me, he plays games and talks to his other friends which always makes me left out of things.
That's why I want to join the year 11 bronies I saw, it's just that they're finishing school in a year so our friendship may not last long.  :c

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT

I checked Facebook to see if that year 11 brony friend was there but I found out that he removed me from his friends list.
I'm not surprised anyway...

S_E_F

Quote from: Firey on 2012 May 15, 08:11:14
Yeah, History is mah favourite subject because the teacher I have is entertaining, thanks for that though.
Also, even though I'm not suicidal, I have thoughts of it, I HAVE attempted suicide quite a few times and thankfully
they all failed. Depression still makes me cry everyday though.
I stick around this forum to talk to other bronies because honestly you're all the nicest people I've met,
the brony I met in my grade doesn't talk to me, he plays games and talks to his other friends which always makes me left out of things.
That's why I want to join the year 11 bronies I saw, it's just that they're finishing school in a year so our friendship may not last long.  :c

I'm in 11th grade going to 12 right now and I don't fear losing my friends, thanks to the internet.
If you can survive like that I recommend getting some good friends added on steam. It's like Skype with the voice chat and normal chat and notifications, but you trade video for games.
There's a thread for steam accounts, but if you ask someone for theirs they'll probably give it and they'll also be expecting an invitation when it comes.
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

Go Up