Confession Thread

Started by Equestrian, 2012 May 08, 09:31:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

S_E_F

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 14, 23:12:01
Maybe he means like those prank things where if you touch it, it'll send electricity into your hand. I hate that feeling. It doesn't hurt, but still, I hate that buzzing feeling of electricity flowing into me.

Those prank things are weird. I mean like you accidentally discharge a large battery and all your hair stands up, or you get shocked by at outlet (not sticking your hand in direct contact with the metal, that's idiotic) and your muscles retract. Once I was holding a large adapter end in my mouth when building a custom something or another and I thought it was unplugged. It wasn't and my tongue went numb.

Another time I set something up so than when I was holding a cord in each hand the audio signal is passed through me to a speaker. It was pretty cool, but my fingers felt too weird to hold it for very long.
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 May 14, 18:30:46
Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 May 14, 17:21:14
I'm 17 years old and still scared of thunder and lightning.   >A<

Haha, I'm 19 and i still can't sleep without my dolls. :)
What an interesting thread you guys have here, and even better, a good handful of you seem to be talking about one of my own personal passions which is gender diversity. After seeing post from you guys, I actually feel confident enough to post one of my own confessions. It's been something that has been nipping at me since I joined this forum. I've told the majority of my closest friends, and I guess now it's time I told the rest of you, just to get this off my chest...
But basically, I myself, am transgender. MtF to be exact. I intend to do the full procedure and everything (I've even got a small box in my room of collected funds over the years to prepare just for that)
The reason I've kept this from you guys for so long was basically because I was happy with everypony here knowing me as a girl, because well... I really am. My brain, my way of thinking and talking, and the only thing you guys can physically see from me on this forum, is that of a girl. The only thing different is that my physical body... well... Is not quite there yet.
So why am I telling you guys this, putting myself at risk of being "thought of differently?" well, I'm not sure. But I've been with you guys for over half a year now, and the fact I've kept something like this a secret for so long kind of ate at me inside. You guys deserve the truth... All I really ask of you guys  however, is to keep seeing me as the way you have always seen me. After all, I still truly am a girl, as I have said before...
I hope this post made any sense. I'm not all that great at making big long posts, trying to explain something that I am rather passionate about... If there is anything that needs any more explaining, I could do so...

Since you opened up  ovO
I still dont know if i am Trans , i had the thought in my head...but still dont know really how it is to feel the other gender, but i do have a way of behaving and relating with pepole that matches the other gender. (not gonna say wich gender for the next part  ovO )
I do belive i am two-spirited. Meaning (i think) that i have double perception of gender, still i think im more...related to the opposite gender...but i dont "hate" this body, would like the other one tho.  >.<

Also, i am kind of pansexual , i think,  i mean.....if im not wrong on the definition, it is a person that loves everyone for their inside, and the "normal" beuaty , not caring for gender.

Would also like to apologize for all the time i use "i think" in my phrases, posts, etc. I always use it in my day to day life too, pretty much is a way of letting pepole know im not that trustable  >.< , bad memory and such.

Itty Bit

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 May 15, 13:10:54

Since you opened up  ovO
I still dont know if i am Trans , i had the thought in my head...but still dont know really how it is to feel the other gender, but i do have a way of behaving and relating with pepole that matches the other gender. (not gonna say wich gender for the next part  ovO )
I do belive i am two-spirited. Meaning (i think) that i have double perception of gender, still i think im more...related to the opposite gender...but i dont "hate" this body, would like the other one tho.  >.<

Also, i am kind of pansexual , i think,  i mean.....if im not wrong on the definition, it is a person that loves everyone for their inside, and the "normal" beuaty , not caring for gender.

Would also like to apologize for all the time i use "i think" in my phrases, posts, etc. I always use it in my day to day life too, pretty much is a way of letting pepole know im not that trustable  >.< , bad memory and such.

I understand what you mean. But alas, I don't really much much of a personal gender preference relationship wise myself. I haven't really gotten started with relations yet as right now I'm just  trying to adapt to my body XD
One of the biggest things I find interesting is the pronouns when it comes to gender preference. If it's okay with me asking, which pronouns are you more comfortable going by?

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 May 15, 13:27:06

I understand what you mean. But alas, I don't really much much of a personal gender preference relationship wise myself. I haven't really gotten started with relations yet as right now I'm just  trying to adapt to my body XD
One of the biggest things I find interesting is the pronouns when it comes to gender preference. If it's okay with me asking, which pronouns are you more comfortable going by?

Me neither...on the dating aspect i mean.. not for anything but im just really hard to talk to...hard to throw conversation topics and such.
I suppose, girl pronouns, even tho im sometimes changing names in different forums i go, going from neutral, to boy names, to girl names and such, im always more comfortable with those. Still i dont get mad, or much sad if someone fails on saying the pronoun right..

Itty Bit

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 May 15, 13:37:07
Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 May 15, 13:27:06

Me neither...on the dating aspect i mean.. not for anything but im just really hard to talk to...hard to throw conversation topics and such.
I suppose, girl pronouns, even tho im sometimes changing names in different forums i go, going from neutral, to boy names, to girl names and such, im always more comfortable with those. Still i dont get mad, or much sad if someone fails on saying the pronoun right..

I don't often get mad at slip ups either, myself (Especially irl). After all, all of my friends knew me of another gender before they knew me as it was now. I understand changing a pronoun takes time, and just the fact they try to do it makes me happy. I could get into a deep discussion about pronouns, Transgender, and the way society views it, but It would probably go out of the safety zone of the forum's rules, so I'll just leave it there :)

Rainy-Chan

Since you opened up  ovO

In Sweden we have a really cool definition of the word "trans-gender". It's "someone who prefers to stick to the gender roles of the opposite sex".  I'm starting to think that's what i am, maybe you're something close to that as well?

...or maybe just a bit boy-ish/girly. You're not trans unless you think so yourself. Gender roles are dumb anyway.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 May 15, 14:01:09

Since you opened up  ovO

In Sweden we have a really cool definition of the word "trans-gender". It's "someone who prefers to stick to the gender roles of the opposite sex".  I'm starting to think that's what i am, maybe you're something close to that as well?

...or maybe just a bit boy-ish/girly. You're not trans unless you think so yourself. Gender roles are dumb anyway.
"someone who prefers to stick to the gender roles of the opposite sex" <- ME
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 May 15, 14:01:09

Well as i said..im still not that sure...im also pretty much frightened of the fact...if i was...i dont think i would have much acceptance where i live. Not either with the other things im sure but havent told anyone in person.
Gender roles are dumb indeed, if it wasnt because i would get kicked and laughed repeatedly for it, i would go outside with the opposite clothes, and hairstyle, well i do use the hairstyle sometimes.
Maybe i am Trans but just frightened on comin on terms with it ( i am frightened), the human mind works in weird ways.  ovO

Now, will stop talking about this since im sure, as itty said, close to the red line.

The Wandering Magus

i failed physics >.<  and didn't pass calculus :'(  but I aced Spanish 5, Mandarin 4 and Japanese 4.... and Art 3....
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Trilight Dashie

Sometimes when I talk with one of my older brothers and they are awfully stupid during the conversation, I keep talking to myself in mind till the end: "Love and tolerate man. No matter how stupid he sounds, don't say anything bad. You can make it..."

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

The Wandering Magus

I have about 200 problems I'm supposed to be doing... but I'm procrastinating :]

Itty Bit

This semester I failed the easiest class I took basically I got cocky, and had a nasty procrastination habit  DD:
I'm also terrified of bugs. Once I touched my charger cable thinking it was a big roach one night, and nearly passed out.

Deviant

I should be finishing a video project, a guitar line for a song and my homework....
Yet i'm still spending time on the forums  X3

The Wandering Magus

I know most ponies hate homework, but I doubt they've ever gone, banish it, to Moon with homework, and gone borderline that way... .... ...I did that. x3

ChilledEagle

This was a rather stupid thought from me, but I was curious what would happen if I stuck my tongue on a plugged in AC adapter for my laptop...I guess you ld say the result was shocking...

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 May 08, 14:29:12
Jeez, I feel so young here! Everyone here's in college and such, and here I am in middle school (and one high school class).

I'm the youngest on the forums as far as I'm concerned.

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 May 15, 14:33:44

Well as i said..im still not that sure...im also pretty much frightened of the fact...if i was...i dont think i would have much acceptance where i live. Not either with the other things im sure but havent told anyone in person.
Gender roles are dumb indeed, if it wasnt because i would get kicked and laughed repeatedly for it, i would go outside with the opposite clothes, and hairstyle, well i do use the hairstyle sometimes.
Maybe i am Trans but just frightened on comin on terms with it ( i am frightened), the human mind works in weird ways.  ovO

<===== has the same haricut as victoria beckham
It's one of those things that you will find out in time. For most people it's more a matter of finding yourself rather than finding out their sexuality. As for me im happy with acting feminine and having a "girls" haircut. Just wanting to act like the opposite gender doesn't necessarily have to mean anything.

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 May 15, 14:33:44
Now, will stop talking about this since im sure, as itty said, close to the red line.

Fair enough, you know where to find me if you wanna talk about stuff like that or something :)

The Wandering Magus

I eat foods that others consider... strange.

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 15, 17:12:29
I eat foods that others consider... strange.

youre gonna have to elaborate a little here

The Wandering Magus

frog legs, fish eyes, fermented soybeans, sea slug, raw fish, seaweed, pig's tongue, chicken heart, cow stomach...

Go Up