House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

The two unicorns walked past the two ponies and wolf to get up to the first floor. NightStar poked Lunar and told him to go further and set the bags in her room and turned around to help them. When she pointed her hoof towards the wolf from a distance her horn and him with surrounded by magic and she moved her hand up lifting the chubby wolf into the air via telekinesis. Now that he was in the air she closed her left eye and thrust-ed her hoof backward to throw him in a curved line in her direction and quickly stop him before he collided into her. Then she gently sat him down.
"...Phew"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Space Ace

Juniper decided to go and look around the garden, seeing that the wolf had been helped up the stairs. She found her way to the back door, and let herself out. She trot out onto the fresh grass, and began looking around. She noticed a few flowers about, but was already planning on livening up the garden a little more, if the owner of the land was alright with her doing so. She brushed her long mane away from her eyes, still looking around.

Gamepaw

Game wiggled in the air, he was used to a more physical approach when being moved places. The pudgy canine hadn't gotten upstairs in a few weeks and he wondered if his food stashes were still there.

Aqua Fire

Fae still struggled up the stairs. She was on the last step, but struggled to get up. When the wolf was there, she froze, and sqeaked in fear.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

Peace sees rlthe wolf being lifted and sees the wolf being hauled via telekineses to one, or 2, of the ponies he did not notice until now.

Wow that's strong magic.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game, having arrived on the 2nd floor, turned back and looked at the strange rabbit thing struggling with the steps, not as much as he does but enough to take notice.

The pudgy canine lowered himself down the few inches he could and dangled his tail for the creature to grab onto to be pulled up.

Aqua Fire

Fae saw the wolf lower his tail, not knowing if it was a trap, if he did it on accident(just deciding to put his tail down), or if he was helping. The jerboa climbed his tail as quickly as she could, jumped on his back, then jumbed off. She looked at the wolf for a moment, before running away.

Gamepaw

Game once again tilted his head at the strange creature and its actions and slowly waddled towards one of his food stores, knowing of inability to catch up to the small creature.

Peace Keeper

Peace gets up all the way up the stairs. He can see computers and entertainment systems and another room at the end. He wonders as to what they are used for. Perhaps it is just to have fun and stuff. Peace is still not sure as to whether he has the proper permissions to be able to use the entertainment stuff, but since he is staying over, he could have the permissions anyway, as long as he is careful with them. He looks around and finds another flight of stairs. Perhaps that is where the bedrooms are at. He looks up from the floor of the stairs and decides to go up again, only peeping from the height that he is able to see clearly. He can see there are many doors and a long hallway. Perhaps these are the bedrooms. He comes back down and comes to Game to watch and see what he would want and to keep an eye out for him. He isn't too good with dogs, or wolves in this case, but he feels that leaving the wolf alone is not a good idea so he will babysit for a bit as he is practically alone on the second floor along with Game and Jerboa.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

Fae started to look for places to hide. Other then the hole that goes up and down the stairs, there wasn't a lot. There wasn't even a hole large enough to go into other rooms. If a hawk or something like that was hungry, and somehow managed to get in the house, it might be able to go through the staircase hole. Fae started downstairs for hiding spots, and even thought of knawing one out with her teeth.

Gamepaw

Game waddled his way under a desk and found one of his food stashes, a few pieces of food he had managed to gather before he was took to another floor.

Devouring what was left of the stash, the pudgy canine waddled back over to the beanbags in the middle of the room and decided to plop himself down on one, causing a small explosion of white balls.

SandFire

Seeing as the others have went to other places and such she decided to go to the kitchen to see what was there.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepaw

Startled by the loud popping noise, the pudgy canine fell straight off the beanbag as he did so, he landed on the side and saw the sea of white balls.

Aqua Fire

Fae saw an open hole in a large, squishible(I guess) chair filled with white balls(the beanbag chair), and decided to investigate it. She ran towards it, and climbed in. It was very comphey, so she decided to sleep in it.

Gamepaw

2017 Apr 15, 04:24:00 #74 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 15, 04:47:55 by Gamepaw
(I've changed Game's backstory a little bit, if you want to read that. It isn't really important yet but eventually it might be.)

Game was confused as the beanbag started to move and watched intently as it stopped a small lump was visible on top. This made the wolf wonder if the explosion wasn't his fault.

SandFire

2017 Apr 15, 11:56:58 #75 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 15, 12:07:03 by SandFire
Reading the note Toffee thought'I think I will go down there later, might be real dusty down there so ya'  as she stared at the closed dumb waiter. Opening and closing cabinets to find utensils and to see what food was up there she started frowning as most of the food items up there were for quick meals. Finding all the raw food items she can she starts making a vegatable stew.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepaw

Peace Keeper

*- Hhe hey that tickles lol

--------------------------

Peace decides to wander the second floor more, seeing a good amount of stuff. Hee looks through his most lovely past time, video games. He only saw from steps away so that he don't touch anything yet. He continues till he reached a door that he wonders what can be inside thaat is large. He opens the door and what he finds is astonishing.

There's a theater, too!? This place is loaded!

He is in total surprise to have a theater inside. It is not as large as the box office theaters, but can sit for like anypony and friends to watch. It is about as huge as his apartment. He closes the door and sees Game with a popped beanbag chair.

Eeeeeeeeee. I gotta clean this up. Gonna have to buy another one for the owner.

He goes downstairs to find a broom and comes back up to sweep the bean bag fillings from the floor.

Gamepaw

Game watched as the pony slowly brushed up the sea of white balls. Unable to get up and look around properly, the pudgy wolf had to mainly listen to the brush go across the carpet as he flicked his tail idly.

Aqua Fire

Fae perks up her ear, hearing hoof steps and little balls rolling around. Instead of being smart and seeing what was happening, she continued to lay in the bean bag.

Go Up