Kindergarten RP (Jump-In/Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Nov 28, 17:07:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : well not exactly...look at this one for example *she takes out a coin with King Grover on it* you really gotta wonder what were these used for since griffons use bits now
Magic...

Peace Keeper

It looks different. Is it an old coin?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

indigoEruption

2017 May 10, 22:15:07 #182 Last Edit: 2017 May 10, 22:20:45 by mirustal
Name: "Ink Comet"

Species/Race: Earth Pony

Description: A foal who tends to daydream more than he should, and doesn't know a lot about the world he lives in. His father, seeing how his son isn't really getting out and seeing even the town he is growing in, decides to send him to school. He can only hope nothing goes wrong.
Ink's name is not really his real name, but simply decided to try and rename himself. He refuses to say what it is to anyone he meets as well, seeming to be embarrassed by it. He can come off as quiet and distant, possibly due to not seeing his eyes, but he honestly just daydreams a lot of impossible worlds. What he mumbles about sometimes usually comes off as gibberish, just his daydreams becoming vocal, but they usually are just answers to imaginary people in his little mental world.
Other than not being terribly educated of the world around him, and daydreaming way too much, Ink has shown some talent in writing detailed stories, and has a strong grasp of vocabulary. While it looks like he might have a talent in this, no cutie mark of any kind has appeared on the foal.

Visual Description/Picture:A periwinkle colored pony with dusty brown hair. His mane is a bit too long for him, so it tends to fall over his eyes, obscuring his indigo peepers. His mane also tends to curl upwards towards his face, framing it. He also sports some blush like marks near the outer corners of his eyes that are a rich mauve sort of hue. Around his neck he sports a teal and light blue striped scarf, no matter  what season or weather it is. He has a ribbon with a bow that is the same color as his eyes, it being around the base of his tail that almost touches the floor. His hooves share the same color with his mane, as well. He stands a bit shorter than most foals his age, despite seeming to have long limbs in comparison to his own body. He also seems to sport an awfully long set of ears, looking more like donkey ears, or rabbit ears.

Ink finally makes it to school, slowly opening the classroom door some to find that class has already started. The foal remains still, quiet, as if getting stage fright from seeing just a small class. They decide to move before 'the big pony' calls them out, taking long, quiet steps over to an open desk. They set down their back, and turned their head to face the teacher. They were possibly paying attention. It was hard to tell; their hair kept covering their eyes.

LunarDusk

//OMG Long time no see Mirustal how've you been these days :I
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

indigoEruption

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 May 10, 23:43:05
//OMG Long time no see Mirustal how've you been these days :I

((I've been pretty well, messing around in other fandoms for a while. I plan to try and stick around!))

Misty Fly

//i gotta love how his colorscheme reminds me of wind rider

*Marble puts the coin on the desk and waves to the new pony*

Marble : please have a seat
Magic...

indigoEruption

((I was sure you've seen him before, Misty. Since we used to RP together!))
Ink looked down in the seat he was already in by then, then placed his hooves on his desk, facing the teacher again that just talked to him.

Misty Fly

Marble : so now that we covered the basics of currency allow me to show you this...*she takes out a book which has a bunch of coins with griffon heads on them* these are some of the rarest coins ever even i don't know what they are used for exactly... but...*she turns on the projector* this one with king grovers head could suggest that it was griffonstones old currency before they used bits and mabe before hearts warming eve so this coin is pretty much a relic at this point
Magic...

indigoEruption

Ink slowly let his head rest on a hoof, slowly becoming bored. Most likely due to not knowing anything on what is going on. What is she talking about? Was he supposed to study before coming to school? Maybe this was talked about before he came into the class? He should have made a stronger attempt to make it to school on time but...It was already so scary, man. His tired eyes under the hair go and focus on the projected screen, mulling over what the teacher was saying.

Gamepaw

Game slowly struggled into a sitting position, having to use his stomach and remaining foreleg to stop himself from falling forward.

With another struggle the large wolf put himself onto his paws and slowly hobbled in between the desks before plopping himself down once more.

Misty Fly

2017 May 15, 02:25:12 #190 Last Edit: 2017 May 15, 12:25:18 by Misty Fly
*She looks at Ink sleeping*
Mirustal
Marble : ah come on is it really that boring? fine let me show you something else..*she turns another page on the projector and it shows a photo of a Gryphon*
Magic...

indigoEruption

((Who is Mimic??))
Ink stared at the new image, ears being raised cause WHAT IS THAT? He doesn't move from his position of head being rested on his hoof, however. He heard something moving in the dark room with quiet thumps, but fear willed his eyes to stay affixed to the screen.

Misty Fly

Marble : this is a gryphon they are Quite Graceful creatures i might add..but even i know so little about them because Griffonstone has been isolated from Equestria for a really long time and when they did opened it looked pretty bad still...
Magic...

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game finding his paw miraculously healed slowly managed to squeeze himself into another desk, this time behind the ponies so he doesn't get thrown. The desk was tight around the large wolf's stomach but he fit and was ready to do not a whole lot.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : isolated means cut off from the other nations or cities and not to let anyone in or out
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Oohh... okay.

He accepts the answer his teacher gave and regains his quietness to listen to the class again.

Misty Fly

Marble : ...it is unknown why they opened they're borders exactly they were hesitant and not welcoming of ponies in there not sure if they still are though mabe? i haven't been there
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peace sits stays silently and continues to gain the words from Ms Marble, even though half of the words spoken were unrecognizable to his small vocabulary. All he got was the last part not being there.

How far is it?

Go Up