Kindergarten RP (Jump-In/Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Nov 28, 17:07:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : no you don't eat it...rub it on your paw...
Magic...

Gamepaw

"How?" Game questioned, unable to see how he could use his pudgy paws and legs to open the lotion and rub it on.

LunarDusk

Oil held up one of his hooves and said
"Ooooor its a depository" he joked.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

You squeeze the bottle and the cream comes out. Then you rub it where it hurts. My mom puts cream on my dad's leg to make him feel better.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(Somehow the idea hasn't caught onto the idea that Chubwoof can't do the things.)

Game attempted to squeeze the bottle but struggled to hold onto it and dropped it on the floor, he then attempted to squish it with his weight but still nothing, it didn't even open or squirt anything out.

Misty Fly

Marble : let me help you out..just don't scratch me *she grabs the bottle and sprays it on games-paw?*
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game flinched as the cold lotion was put onto his hurting paw as it eventually started to feel numb and the pain went away. "I can't feel it anymore, does that mean it works?" He questioned, unsure how to feel about being unable to feel.

Misty Fly

Marble : if you don't feel it that means it worked
Magic...

Gamepaw

"Okay." Game said hesitantly, remaining on the floor where he landed, still unsure about being unable to feel his paw.

Misty Fly

Marble : anyway for my next Quiz i wanna see how well you know about Equestria..*she takes out couple of notes and hands them out to everyone* whoever manages to answer all of them correctly will get a golden star..as you can see we already got a system that well ranks up with these stars..

Quiz :
Spoiler: show

1:  what is the capital of Equestria?
2: how many pony species are there?
3: when did humans extinct?
4: how many princesses are there?
5: which one of these is not part of equestria a) Griffonstone b) Yak-Yakistan c) Crystal Empire d) Rainbow Falls
6: how many wonderbolts are there currently?
7: who is the founder of the wonderbolts?
8: what is the wonderbolt symbol?
9: which species can't fly a) pegasi b) unicorn c) earth pony d) b) and c)
10: name of the Dragon lands
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*- Episode 1: Peacekeeper gets an F lol

-------------------------------------------

Peace sees the quiz and takes out a pencil.

Quiz answers:

Canterlot

7000 years ago

5: which one of these is not part of equestria a) Griffonstone b) Yak-Yakistan c) Crystal Empire d) Rainbow Falls
b) Yak-Yakistan

d) both b and c

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"WH-" Oil said as he woke up.

He took out a pencil and burnt time at the point that he was the last one to finish.

Quiz :

Canterlot
(Blank)
Yak-Yakistan

Spitfire
Lightning bolt with wings
B and C
Fillydelphia

"!...guh..."
Oil was starting to draw a blank for the 10th and the 3rd question. he checked his surroundings to see if anyone was looking and pulled out a phone and held it under the table to search up the answer for the 3rd one as he'd written the one for 10.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

//yes because Deep Sense totally lived in dragon lands lol
Magic...

Gamepaw

"I can't write." Game stated, looking at his pudgy paws. One numbed and one just chubby.

Peace Keeper

I wanna help.

He comes up to Game with his pencil.

I want to help write your answers.

Gamepaw

"Thanks." Game stated warmly, looking at the pony. "Though I don't know any of the answers either."

Peace Keeper

No!? You can put any answer that you know, or guess. I just put what I think its the right answer. I don't know some of them.

Gamepaw

"I could try, but I have no idea."

Spoiler: Quiz Answers • show

Pony Land
A while ago
A/B/C
Bolt Wonder
A Bolt
C
Skyrim.

Peace Keeper

*- Prrf lol Ha ha ha ha wow Game you got interesting answers.

1) You going OOOOLLLD school
2) I guess species of horse is just 1 x3
3) lol good answer
4) Hehe the original 2
5) lol never thought of that
7) lol ha ha ha
9) Oh yea lol I forgot Starlight was able to fly. Hehe later in years Peacemaker would be able to do that too.
10) Prrf lol Ha ha ha ha wow good one.

Misty Fly

Marble : okay let's see here you all managed to do the test now let's see how well you managed to answer it...

1 : the Capital of Equestria is Obviously Canterlot there is no Questioning that...

2 : Actually there 5 species of Ponies but considerably Alicorns being very rare...other species such as Vine Ponies and Batponies don't really count cause i don't even know if those are considered as they're own species or not

3 : as i said earlier Humans went extinct 7000 years ago...

4 : there are Currently 4 princesses if you don't believe me look at this *she turns another page on the projector and it shows a picture of Mount Ponymore* https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/12/16/498336/large.png P.S. ...i know that are really 5 princesses...but come on i don't consider flurry heart as a princess and i never will

5 : Ah i wouldn't be surprised if you fail this one cause it's actually hard to tell you see Griffonstone is not Part of Equestria but i.m not exactly sure about Yak-Yakistan cause it's located north of Crystal Empire

6 : *she turns on the next page on the projector and it shows a photo of all the wonderbolts* as you can see there are currently 12 wonderbolts

7 : come on...everyone knows this...*she turns another page and it shows a photo of General Firefly*

8 : the wonderbolt Symbol is Lightning Bolt

9 : actually Earth Ponies are the only ones who can't fly...

10 : that place is called the Badlands...i wouldn't suggest going there
Magic...

Go Up