previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

Quote from: ToastGoats on 2016 Sep 17, 11:41:10
The 17th is here!

Good luck to everyone who entered!   :D
Too bad mine was late, I posted it anyways though. lol

BludSpammd

Winners have been decided and will be announced tomorrow.
Thanks everyone for submitting your designs. It was very difficult to decide between so many wonderful designs, but I hope with the new ones it will bring a lot more variety to the mane and tail choices.  ;)

Morphius

Zodia195

I really should have check here a month earlier or I would have definitely submitted lol.  But I am happy to have more mane styles though to try and make my OC more like me.

Still no chance of making her an alicorn huh?  lol.

Morphius

Quote from: Zodia195 on 2016 Sep 17, 23:50:13
Still no chance of making her an alicorn huh?  lol.

Well no kidding there, pal. :P

Though there's an idea called improvising! ;)

Z0MG H4X

A bit late on announcing the winners. As long as the choices are good I can wait.  ^-^
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." -Morpheus

fluxcapacitor100

ohh yay! anybody know what time today? or amount of hours until announcement?
please, if i met you in LoE, come find me! my DA, where i am most contactable, is this: http://reverendphantom.deviantart.com/

Ellowee

Hey everypony! We've announced the winners of the hairstyle contest - you can view them here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16243

Thanks to everyone who entered! It was super hard to narrow it down to the top 25, because there were so many brilliant entries!

landon098

Maybe there should have been more STALLION mane styles. Ugh. I'm so upset. Not because I lost, I don't care about that. Because it's very inconsiderate to choose 21 made styles and 4 stallion styles I mean like WHA? Did you see all the brilliant stallion styles on the page. And you choose four. FOURRRRR. This is very upsetting and I know nothings gonna change because I'm just a player that can't do anything about the development of the game... If there is anything like this in the future.... Please choose more stallion things.... This was very frustrating. >:(

RedsBone

Quote from: landon098 on 2016 Sep 18, 19:37:38
Maybe there should have been more STALLION mane styles. Ugh. I'm so upset. Not because I lost, I don't care about that. Because it's very inconsiderate to choose 21 made styles and 4 stallion styles I mean like WHA? Did you see all the brilliant stallion styles on the page. And you choose four. FOURRRRR. This is very upsetting and I know nothings gonna change because I'm just a player that can't do anything about the development of the game... If there is anything like this in the future.... Please choose more stallion things.... This was very frustrating. >:(

We need another design contest, only for male designs this time, and they choose top 20, and all will be fixed!  ;)

landon098

Quote from: RedsBone on 2016 Sep 26, 03:49:13
We need another design contest, only for male designs this time, and they choose top 20, and all will be fixed!  ;)

I AGREE!

Go Up