Pandemonium [Sign Up]

Started by Stryder221, 2016 Jun 06, 19:04:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonbeam16

((Sorry, I've been busy with school...))
"...Yes, I definitely know where I am now, it should be just this way...  Ah!  There it is!" Midnight exclaims excitedly, pointing to a nearby building that certainly looks like a veterinarian's office.

ScarletInk

Oh, great! Good job, Nighty!  :D
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Super sayian pony

//Wow! Just when ya think its dead, It REVIVES! So gg

SCIENCE!!

LunarDusk

Sauntering through the city a red unicorn of medium height was weaving from side to side like someone who was recovering from a marathon but still moving. The water on the ground seemed to have been a bit cold like the aftermath of a rain shower. He looked up towards some of the buildings along with a few police officers moving across the street and blocking a few outlets.
"No surprise..." he said
Eventually he was starting to approach an area that had melted ice and a few damaged buildings that looked like a between 4-5  super ponies had taken place.
"...What is new here?" he muttered as he was passing by the wagon only to stop when he saw a line of police making a road block. Taking a glance at the sleeping Delihah, and @Gamepaw on the wagon It seems that he'd stumbled into an aftermath.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game continued to sleep, exhausted from the fight and too tired for his tail to even flick aimlessly.

Super sayian pony

*Her ear twitched and she opened her eyes a little and looked around*
What?
*She lifted her head up to get a better look around then saw the red unicorn*
Who are you?

SCIENCE!!

LunarDusk

SolarFlare
Pyrokenetic Wanderer

The red unicorn turned around towards the fatigued changeling. The heat radiating around him that could be felt was enough to lower the temperature of the remaining ice and water along the ground. Then he approached close incase she was speaking to someone else.
"...are you referring to me."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ScarletInk

Oh, great, another one... :l

*Just in case this unicorn is hostile too, Sky lets thw wind pick up a little, ready to create a shield.*

LunarDusk

" :/..."

"If it was me you were refering to, then I am SolarFlare." he said in a monotone ignoring the pony's drafts.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Super sayian pony

Oh... Ok.
*She lays her head back down on the wolf's side and closes her eyes*

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game let out some wolf noises as he began his life as a pony pillow.

Super sayian pony

//Poor Game the pony pillow ;p

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Twitching in his exhausted state, the pudgy wolf jiggled and wiggled randomly as he panted. The overweight wolf was clearly unable to recover by himself.

Gamepaw

Game had managed to open his eyes for a short moment as they arrived at the vets, managing to see a small array of other ponies and animals.

He felt very different as he saw the array of fairly standard and normal sized pets.

@ScarletInk
@Super sayian pony 

ScarletInk

(Snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow...!  :D )

Hey, buddy, it's alright, we'll take care of you.

*Sky pets Game's head while waiting for the vet.*

Gamepaw

Game's tail tip flicked weakly in response to the petting. He had never gone to the vets before and wasn't really sure, but he was too exhausted to care or do anything about it.

His ears flicked as they entered, the little bell on the door grating on his hearing as they entered.

(So, who is going to control the vet?)

ScarletInk

(I'll do it, but bear with me, I don't really know how they work.)

*The vet comes to the group after a little while.*

Alright, what do we have here?*the stallion asks, leaning to check on Game* Wow, isn't this a big boy!

He got in a fight with... Some stray dogs!*Sky promptly lies* He got pretty beaten up.

Gamepaw

(I guess it would be kind of like a Doctor, he sorts out the issue and does a general check up while they are at it. For Game, he is really fat but perfectly healthy :3)

Games eyes lazily looked to the vet, he wanted to say something about being called a 'big boy' but he was still too out of it to do anything about it.

LunarDusk

"And how did that happen?" said Solar who followed from behind.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ScarletInk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Dec 20, 14:59:22
(I guess it would be kind of like a Doctor, he sorts out the issue and does a general check up while they are at it. For Game, he is really fat but perfectly healthy :3)

Games eyes lazily looked to the vet, he wanted to say something about being called a 'big boy' but he was still too out of it to do anything about it.

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Dec 20, 15:53:34
"And how did that happen?" said Solar who followed from behind.

Errrr, didn't see it, the dogs ran away after seeing us. :I

*The vet finishes checking up on Game - after working with a little fatigue, due to the wolf's size.*

Good news: your wolf is perfectly fine. He just overexerted himself during the attack, probably...*the vet scratches his head, confused, but then smiles* But other than that, a little rest and he'll be as new! :)

That's great! :D Heard him, Game?*Sky asks, hugging the wolf's neck*

Go Up