[PRIVATE! DON'T JOIN!] Time For Destruction

Started by Loyal Defender, 2016 Jun 02, 19:38:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

Loyal was lying in bed, relaxing by reading 'Daring Do and the Marked Thief of Marapore'. He had decided to take a break from adventuring for a while. Ever since his run-in with Starlight Glimmer back in the Equality Village, he'd decided to stay in it for a couple days. In that time, Starlight had tried to take his Cutie Mark. She had managed to take it twice, but Loyal managed to get it back. Ever since he left the village, he had been wondering what had become of Starlight. What happened to her? She had escaped through the mountain tunnel, which she nearly made it to when she had Loyal's mark. He didn't know where she went, but he had a feeling he would see her again.

Meanwhile, Starlight had been studying the art of Time Travel spells. She wanted revenge. She wanted vengeance. She wanted to make Loyal pay for ruining her life. She had mastered the Time Travel spell. Now she just needed to find the host to use it on. She needed the pony she was looking for, so the spell had a certain past to focus on. Specifically, Loyal's. She had finally found the residence of Loyal Defender. She waited outside his door, waiting for the right moment. She knocked on his door to get his attention.

Loyal heard a knock come from his door. He put down his book, and got out of bed. He opened the door, and gasped in horror at who he saw...

Peace Keeper

*-Alright. I will make a post. Hopefully it is enough. Unfortunately tomorrow I will start my trip so I may be gone for the entire week. Hopefully i can make a good impression on this. Hope you have fun here.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Appearing at the door is indeed a nightmare, a pony he has met before. A pony who once endangered Loyal in the past. And now... once again at his door. That pony is none other than Starlight Glimmer.

*Makes a menacing grin* Hello Loyal. We meet again. Hope I didn't surprise you too much. You look like you've seen a ghost.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Peace Keeper

I decided to drop by and visit. I've been mastering other magic to get my reveng on you for spoiling my plan to make Equestria equal.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

B-but...I thought I'd seen the last of you!

Loyal backs away in a panic.

Peace Keeper

What? You think I will just suddenly disappear, after what you have done? I will never forget what you did, so went to plot my revenge on you. I am going to make sure you will never interrupt with my plans again.

Starlight pulls out a time and space scroll written by Starswirl the Bearded.

And I know where to start too. Just learned who you really are, or shall I say who you are not. You don't belong here... human.

Loyal Defender

Loyal's eyes widened. But...nopony knows about my secret except...........Octavia and Vinyl...you spied on us, just to find out the truth about me!

Peace Keeper

You can say spied. I just overheard it. Thanks to them I can finally make sure you don't stop me again!

She begins by rewriting a few scripts from Starswirl's spell and activates a portal above that connects to a certain time and space. She uses magic on herself to levitate up to the portal and vanishes into it.

Loyal Defender

Loyal tackled Starlight , and ended up getting sucked into the portal with her, and was thrown into some kind of time vortex.

*insert Doctor Who theme here*

Moments after, there was a bright flash of light. Loyal shielded his eyes, and after a few moments, he removed his hoof from his eyes, to find he was somewhere else. He noticed everything looked inert...not colorful or cartoonish. He was back on Earth...his Earth.

Loyal somehow recognized where he was...Womack Hospital. He saw Starlight nearby, looking through a door, with an evil smirk on her face.

Loyal saw a sign above the door that read "DELIVERY ROOM". Loyal gasped, as he realized what Starlight was up to. She was going to try and stop Loyal from being born.

STARLIGHT! NO! Loyal quietly hissed, not wanting to draw attention.

Peace Keeper

2016 Jun 15, 23:55:03 #9 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 16, 00:17:00 by Peace Keeper
Starlight has his parents subdued and tied up next to the wall of the room.

Now you are the parents of Loyal. Now to see him try to save you.

Loyal Defender

Loyal gulped. If I make one wrong move...I'll be erased from existence! *cut to black*

*5 minutes of commercials*

Fade back into cartoon. If I make one wrong move...I'll be erased from existence!

Peace Keeper

Starlight still walking back and forth right next to his parents and his unborn self looking with a grin.

Let's see if your son can rescue you from this. Anything he may try, his future will never be the same. He will never be around to interrupt anything from me again.

Loyal Defender

Loyal looked around, until he got an idea.

You know, Starlight, we're inside a delivery room. Crying babies, mothers being rushed here....but there's one thing you forgot that's in this room.

Peace Keeper

And what is that Loyal? I like to know your solution

Loyal Defender

Loyal ran for a light switch, and flipped it on, causing a blinding light to shine onto Starlight.

DELIVERY LIGHTS!

Loyal quickly used his magic to grab his mother, and take her and the other people out of the room and down the hall into another deliveery room.

Peace Keeper

Starlight is blinded by the light and struggles to try to see where Loyal went.

Darn it! Clever of you.

She tries to shake out the blindness as much as she can.

Loyal Defender

Loyal set his mother on another delivery table, and the others in their proper place. "Now...let's see if we can have me be born.."

Peace Keeper

Starlight finally can see after the flash and tries to find Loyal around the hospital.

You may save yourself, but can you prevent another life-changing event?

She tries her best finding out where Loyal would take her parents.

Loyal Defender

Starlight heard screams and crying coming from down the hall. She knew what this meant.

Peace Keeper

2016 Jun 16, 01:17:34 #19 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 16, 01:26:03 by Peace Keeper
Starlight finally hears the cries and races around the door seeing Loyal and his parents.

So you finally are born. You prevent yourself from being born, but doesn't mean your future cannot change.

She looks at his father and decides to knock his head with a tray to knock him out cold.

May not be much of a difference, but that small change may make sure you never come to Equestria. Your future is now changed hahaha.

Go Up