Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

" o_O...." Radiant started to back further behind while stood in place unfazed by Lorym's intimidating presence. He smirked with his teeth showing and jabbed his kendo stick in the ground pressing the circular part on the front outward as if preparing to unsheath it like a sword in case a tough brawl was imminent and spoke up in the same tone.
"Do you really wanna go? I've never lost a duel in my life....and I've started about most of them..."
*points to PeaceKeeper*
"And that blue guy...who kinda looks like he'd be captain would kick us both for those damages."
*shakes head*
"Now where was I again?....Oh right so whats it gonna be? You gonna let me be and I'll behave and make sure Lightning isnt blasting her music... *turns* cause I've heard that even a mile away!  :l Therefore giving you the peace and quiet you want...or well settle this now and completely void your paid trip whether one of us is off that deck..."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Stryder221

Lorym couldn't help but roll her eyes. "...Behave? You? Somehow, I don't think you will." She said, before turning around and returning to her dropped suitcase, seemingly ready to open it.
It was then that she became well aware of a pair of bright amber eyes watching from the upper floor, and the small brown colt those eyes belonged to.

And, instead, the mare soon found herself hauling the heavy case up onto her back, turning back around.
"But, I'll give you a chance anyway." She had said without missing a beat, her vicious presence slowly fading away. "You won't make us both regret it, will you?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

LunarDusk

Radiant and Lightning: "Agreed."

Oil gave a nod before reversing and putting his kendo stick back on his thigh. He moved over to the two acting as if everything earlier hadn't happend.
"Haha, now is there a certain set of rooms or cabins that you'd have been asigned to?"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Yes but that wasnt going to happen because we were...going to try to lift a wolf that you drove off performance.[/glow]"
"Ohoho he had it coming thats just what ya get when you mess with Canterlots vagabond leader."
"Does thou have the ego rivaling the size of a sun...Or taking pride of such title?"
"Niether."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game peered out from behind the tall pony, knowing he wasn't very good at anything except eating. He really didn't like this newcomer.

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Gamepaw

Game flinched and turned his entire body around, unable to turn his neck and head to face back like normal animals, facing the pony.

frío

Jcfraven

Seeing no reason to remain where he was, Chaos begins a return trip to Lorym's Room.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gamepaw

(You aren't supposed to know Game's name :3)

Game looked at the pony questioningly, he had no idea how they knew his name or maybe she could understand him. He wanted to challenge it, but the pudgy wolf just shrugged and sat down still staying behind the tallest pony.

Peace Keeper

Peace just watches from the sideline seeing a confrontation. Not only him, it also caught the attention of other ponies around, seeing what they thought would be a fight. Finally seeing all settle down, the masses return back to their usual things.

Peace thought to himself seeing he now can see most of the shoreline and the landscape, he decides to take a photo, but would need to return to his room and get his camera. He flies up to the fourth floor and gets to the balcony finally reaching his room.

((Now for the brief part)) He opens the door, finds his camera already on the bed, gets camera, leaves room, closes and checks door, returns to balcony, flies down to the pool deck.
((brief over))

He decides to go up to the bow of the boat to get a better view and a good vantage point. He wraps the strap around his neck making sure the camera doesn't fall from him. He turns it on and takes a few photos, along with photos of the boat's deck.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

As "Tallest Pony" quickly checked her case, she couldn't help but notice a certain wolf using her for cover. Seeing this, she lowered herself down, giving him a quick pat on the head.
"If the loudmouth starts causing trouble, you let me know, alright?" She had said, to both Game and a nearby Elen.

And with all that out of the way, she began to head back up to her room, pausing for a moment as noticed the "mysterious" colt from earlier had seemingly vanished.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

*I'm running off the assumption that Lorym is in her room still, as I didn't see anything pointing to otherwise.

Eventually making it back to Lorym's Room on the ship, Chaos witnesses a scene unfurling before him. Opting to watch, he creates a chair and bag of popcorn, sitting and eating said popcorn watching it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gamepaw

Game let out a little purr noise as he was pet, he enjoyed it when ponies pet him and enjoyed it even more when they fed him.

When the pony began to walk away the pudgy wolf started to waddle after them, quickly getting left behind as the tall pony walked.

LunarDusk

Lightning gazed out to the horizon once more before speaking.
"[glow=blue,2,300]At this point most people should be settling in their rooms by now.[/glow] :]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Stryder221

Lorym [AKA: Tall Pony] 's ears began to twitch as she heard the padding of the overweight wolf not far behind her. The realization that her was following her had caused her to let out something between a sigh and a groan.
She considered picking up her pace and completely leaving the thing in the dust, but didn't all canines have their amazing sense of smell? In other words, it wouldn't help much.

Heck, she was almost back to her room at this point. Far too late to ditch the wolf, now.
It was for this, and only one other reason that the mare left her door open when she went inside.

Almost immediately, her attention went to the two colts on the balcony, with Chaos having apparently been munching on popcorn this whole time.
"You're welcome, by the way." She said impassively, setting her suitcase to the side. "Also, we may or may not have a living pillow to deal with, especially if it smells the popcorn."

Gamepaw

Game waddled his way into the room Lorym went into, pushing the door open with his thickened side and panting from the long waddle from the deck.

As soon as he puffed in, the wolf was hit with the smell of the leftover food from that building with the moving pictures, he had managed to sneak in once and was used as a hoover on the rows.

frío

*couch cough* I mean
Hey wolfy? who's this pone *ocuh couch*

Gamepaw

Game slowly turned his entire body around, looking at the pony who just talked to him and wondered how to answer the question due to the language barrier.

frío

Come on give me a sound Elen Whistle's And a Puffer fish sits next to her

Gamepaw

Game let out a small whine at the whistle, the pony being close enough to the pudgy wolf's sensitive ears that it was too loud for him.

Go Up