Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game was surprised by the sudden lift out of the pool but offered the tall and surprisingly strong pony a thankful lick before going to lie down under an umbrella and watching for ponies.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 May 08, 00:49:13
((Other pony's can't feel what elen feels, so jumping in the water would be no different, Its only cold for elen))
Elen went back to normal Lets go somewhere else

Peacekeeper: Okay... uh... where do you like to go?

A pinging sound is made on the many speakers located around the ship. A voice is heard through the speaker.

Captain Sea Worthy: Attention all passengers and crew, this is Captain Sea Worthy. In a moment we will begin our departure. We are making final preperations, checkups, and bringing the last of the passengers on board. We will notify everyone of our departure. Until then, enjoy your stay.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

Elen Waves her arms around like a idiot
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

Peace looks at Elen chuckling.

Peace: Hehe what are you doing?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Shes possibly trying to be like Kellam from Fire Emblem.[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 May 10, 19:52:59
"[glow=blue,2,300]Shes possibly trying to be like Kellam from Fire Emblem.[/glow]"

*Kind of ignored me there Lunar [emoji14]

Stryder221

As she watched the pudgy pooch leave, Lorym couldn't help but notice a little warm feeling in her heart while she continued to experiment with the water, going deeper and deeper.

It was then she realized that, unlike the aforementioned pooch, she had the unfortunate tendency to sink like a stone on her own.
More fortunately, though, she managed to keep herself calm once the water had reached over her head, simply walking along the bottom back out into shallower territory.

That didn't exactly make it a fun experience, though.

Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Gamepaw

Game watched from under the umbrella as the tall pony just sank compared how own buoyancy, he blamed pony magic.

frío

Elen laughs while doing it Its my Victory dance, the Victory its leaving on a ship

LunarDusk

// hue my apologies.

*shakes head*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Then how bout.....a VICTORY SCREECH!?[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Stryder221

2016 May 14, 23:49:16 #190 Last Edit: 2016 May 15, 00:48:41 by Stryder221
Oh no...
Lorym immediately cringed on the inside at the thought of somepony screeching in victory.
To put things into perspective, it was as if they'd asked her if they wanted to hear the most annoying sound in the world.

It was then that she made a small noise, one that could best be described as "no plz", and looking about ready to stick her head underwater in an attempt to escape the noise she feared would come.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

frío

Elen wasn't ready No please noh

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper closed his ears from the loud screech. Not only did he felt some ringing in his ears, it has gotten ponies' attention, with several heads pointing to the little group.

Peacekeeper: That was pretty loud.

Gamepaw

Game, being a wolf and having really sensitive hearing, whined loudly as the screech reached his ears. Trying to cover his ears with his paws the wolf slowly waddled further away from the source, banging into the umbrella pole as he did.

frío

LunarDusk

*closes mouth facing*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Huh? But I haven't even got started yet... [/glow]:c" she said in response.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Stryder221

All the more reason not to.
Was Lorym's simple, unspoken response as she proceeded to glare from the pool, her head just barely above the water as she did so.

Peace Keeper

Peace looks at the pool. He then asks the rest of the ponies.

Peacekeeper: You all want to relax at the pool? So that I can get my towel from my room.

Somewhere along the pool a pony makes a huge splash jumping off from the second floor of the ship, splashing the groups as well if not prepared. A wistle is heard from the life guard and picks up the megaphone.
Life Guard Pony: No jumping off the balcony!

Jcfraven

Having been silent, but in the time conjuring up both a bag of fresh(somehow) popcorn and a chair, Chaos frowns at the show never beginning.

"Oh come now all of you, I was quite looking forward to hearing the screech of victory. It would've been a great show," He says, poofing away the popcorn and chair as he does so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gamepaw

Game, having walked into the umbrella pole unsteadily waddled backwards towards the pool, dazed he fell into the pool with a big splash and just floated aimlessly near the middle.

Go Up